• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Verse: Revival Discussion Thread

Now it's completely confirmed that it's Homura
IMG_20230820_171140.jpeg
IMG_20230820_171124.jpeg

2024.冬
In Japan, it should be around January 2024.I am not familiar with the seasons over there.

Last edited:
So Madoka can already confirm it as Low1-C. After all, the black hole universe is N ^ N.
But I still don't know much about tier 1.

First we should work on the regular tiers, aka basically anything that is the regular Magical Girls and the Witches, as the God Tiers rely on them for basically anything.
Are you talking about ordinary magic girls?I think I know enough.

Damn, I can't load anything. Can you elaborate? And, isn't it a long time ago that akumaHomura and the ultimate Madoka are equivalent to this?
It doesn't really matter, it's just about invalid scans, in the context that homucifer is an existence equivalent to Madoka's ult..And we need to replace it with the scans in the manga

It doesn't really matter, it's just about invalid scans, in the context that homucifer is an existence equivalent to Madoka's ult..And we need to replace it with the scans in the manga
Just getting a fragment of a 2-A being's power, is still 2-A anyways.

The timeline goes beyond perpetual eterna land returns to an infinite loop, although it may not be very useful.
20230923_152317.jpeg

not equal to Yachiyo(history.ver)
This is calculated based on a calculator for cloud estimation.
And she's Shizuka Tokime.
Yachiyo (history. ver) is the process of changing the Earth through weather operations, bringing the planet back to its original state.

This is calculated based on a calculator for cloud estimation.
And she's Shizuka Tokime.
Yachiyo (history. ver) is the process of changing the Earth through weather operations, bringing the planet back to its original state.
Why don't you just take the symbol witch ?I think the performance is better than Infinite Iroha

Why don't you just take the symbol witch ?I think the performance is better than Infinite Iroha
Witch of Symbols absorbed Iroha through sneak attacks, and according to the description on the memory card, she parasitized Iroha to turn power into a curse and destroy the universe.
Mirror Witch's ability to restrain Witch of Symbols weakened the power of Witch of Symbols and strengthened Yachiyo after Iroha's ability to shuttle through. Subsequently, he defeated Witch of Symbols.

Back