• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Discussion Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good, just remember to change X to whatever level of intelligence you guys decide.

Of course. I'm personally leaning towards Genius myself because i'm biased towards her and you all know that:

1) She is indeed treated as a ridiculously good fighter in verse

2) Gifted seems more like someone who learn fast, but in an academic way. Like "She is the girl who always gets the best marks" and stuff like that

Anyway, the new profile can probably be implemented.

If someone wants to do it now, feel free to so, otherwise I'll do it tomorrow morning myself

Hinano's doppel is top tier design wise.

I wonder though, given we have a rumor that basically BFRs by displacing you in somewhere in the timeline, is it possible that we could see Itlzi or Walpurgis' origins?

I'm legit still hoping for a Rumor sending them to Bar Akemi or something

I wonder if Tamura would have a different Homulily then that of Rebellion and normal Homura now...

If they do go to Bar Akemi, they would probably fight Rampaging Sayaka or Queen Mami.

Probably. Doesn't personality influence the witch form? Tamura is quite different from Homura.

Tier 5 Iroha when

Kinda, its the mental condition they become a witch in, not necessarily personality. (Ie if they were celebrating the New Year they would have a different form than usual)

And thus, Magia Record changes the PM verse forever.

Still. Tamura isn't as insane as Homura, so it would be different.

One step closer to the tier 4 outliers being legit

At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if we get another tier 4 feat that scales to everrrrrryone.

Not sure, it could just be referring to the time travel.

However, considering Itlzi doesn't randomly appear in the middle of the Walpurgis Nacht battle (Given that she would still be moving if it was limited to say the city) and the fact that Kyubey doesn't immediately realize she is using time stop (If Kyubey suddenly stopped, the Hive Mind would have immediately realised something was wrong) it would make sense.

Makes sense I guess. Probably needs a bit more evidence then

AP wise, MagiReco Tart is >= Full power base Tart.

Abilities wise MagiReco >>> Full power base

MagiReco Tart is pretty much full power base Tart, except that she has Memoria and Doppel as an extra

Alina's Doppel is one of the weirdest ones so far tbh

That's because Alina's doppel is actually a stand to fit with her Jojo stuff, even more so now that she is obsessed with art.

@SD

Lol XD

Well,Alina doppel is my favorite now,folloed by Tart,Mami,and Yachiyo doppel,still waiting for Homu doppel,imagine how grotesque her doppel.

BTW,gotta sleep now,jaa ne.

Not sure if Homura's will be grotesque (Her "normal" witch form doesn't have the entire skull melting part after all)

Good night then @Velox

@Andika

Quote this comment, the source code is here.

To change song, change the soundcloud link

@Kal how much info do you have on a Witch's Kiss? I am trying to collect info suggesting that it might be passive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back