• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Discussion Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing particular. I know what it can do to a person's mind but that's about it

Hmmm dang, currently all I have is info suggesting some witches (Homulily and one from Portable) still have some degree of consciousness but still do witch's kiss and etc without wanting to.

Oh well, thats not enough to do anything, especially given Homulily is different than normal witches and Quit is probably akin to KG.

Homulilly's mind hax > Madoka's resistance > UKG's curse mindhax

No reason to assume that it's superior to her curses as far as mind hax goes.

At least with the things that we know so far

I wonder why its taking so long? Maybe they decided to revise the script last second?

You guys are thinking too small. Tier 0 hax.

In all seriousness, it actually kinda feels good having Homulily not just mind hax gg, so I would like to keep it there. Really we just need Transdual and High-Godly Ultimate Kriemhild with Resistance Negation

Day 20

Still waiting for Melissa's Doppel

Also, I swear if Elisa manages to remain haxless via not being featured in MagiReco, she is officially our copy for "average magical girl powers"

@Kal I'm waiting to find out what happens to the Order of the Dragons.

Melissa = Elisa + Powers (and an M and s) confirmed then

It's weird tbh.

She really doesn't have anything except stats (which are all pretty high)

I guess that she trade raw power for versatility that way

Kaltias wrote in the Homu vs Kagutsuchi thread: Resisting the law manip is more a feat for UKG really

And it's why UKG doesn't stay dead to begin with. If she wasn't resistant, she wouldn't (non)exist anymore.

Kal, with this, did you mean that Madoka can basically erase nonexistence via her law manip? Or am I taking it too far?

It's a bit complicated:

Madoka erased 5-B UKG who was already nonexistent according to some stuff SD posted in the revision thread.

So it means that being nonexistent doesn't help when the LoC is at work (consistent with UKG still being affected after being erased)

We do know that it can affect 2-As due to full power UKG.

So it's probably due to the resistance to law manip (otherwise UKG wouldn't be able to regen if Madoka can influence her, which she can do in the nonexistent multiverse)

Also because surviving a law that says "you can't exist" isn't a matter of regen anyway

Surviving law manipulation in general is pretty much a matter of:

- Resisting it

- Find a loophole to be unaffected (ex. "No witches" doesn't apply to AoC because it isn't a witch)

- Managing to get out of the influence somehow (If I write a law and apply it to a universe, you can be safe in a different one)

If my law is "you can't exist", regen doesn't help, because whenever you regen, you are destroyed accordingly.

>Checks Magia Record Wiki

>Bind negs regen

Lolribbontrap just became even stronger

>Sayaka resists Bind which includes Mid negation

>Kyoko goes ahead and kills False Sayaka negging her regen

Regen negation+ boys

I mean.

It would be slightly less nonsensical than Homura tagging Ult. Madoka.

Which happened

Idk.

Either somewhere in tier 6, 5-B via somehow scaling from Madoka, or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back