• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychic wizard child fights supernatural entity

Low 2-C Ness VS Low 2-C Tabuu

Conditions:

-Victory by incapcitation

In character

No prior knowledge

No prep time

Standard equipment for Ness

Neutral territory

No outside influence

Ness and Tabuu star 20 meters apart.

Speed equalized.

Ness SSBU
Ness

TabuuFull
Tabuu

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Ness stomps.
Ness is one of the strongest tier 2's on the site sans the obscure anime
I know you are probably joking around and all but...

That's not really a good argument at all. And please, I know Ness is strong, but he's not that strong compared to others on the site. so pls don't go too far with that stuff and calling him Omnipotent or whatever. It was funny the first time, but now the joke has become a bit too much for me. No offense.

But I do agree that Ness might stomp

I think Ness takes this. He really can't handle fate manipulation, nor will he be able to handle being paralyzed.

Not to mention, Tabuu can't harm Ness through physical means. Unless he's fighting his avatar or something.

I think Ness can take this but what are Tabuu's win con?

Oh no, I was serious. He IS one of the strongest low 2-Cs. ESPECIALLY since his truth will be 2-B now. I was completely serious.

If I was joking, I would be saying he is beyond tier 0.

Also, he has no wincons from what I remember. 3RD Earthbound is going under revisions so we shouldn't do earthbound matches. We may need to tell an admin to make it a site rule for VS threads

Ah, well Sorry. I thought you were joking because of your other posts. Regardless, I disagree with what you had to say but you can still believe in that. I don't think Truth being 2-B will change things a lot but just wait until it becomes Low 1-C lol

We already asked Ant to make a note but he rejected the idea. We're just waiting until it goes up, forum activity with EB characters has been extremely sparse since Shadow's first post anyway.

Mm yeah, I think Ness stomps here.

Back