• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Properties of Hit's Invisible Ki Attack missing a detail

It's very important to note Hit's invisible ki attack is also intangible until it reaches its target. We saw this with it passing through a tree while leaving the tree undisturbed and Goku specifically saying "I didn't expect it to pass through matter".

This property makes it harder to counter than a normal ki attack (unless you have a high enough amount of ki/god ki, but that doesn't apply to other verses and it does in fact imply ki/god ki gains a hax countering property to it at certain levels). It also makes it harder to detect and it's a feat in and of itself that Goku was able to detect it. This may be Goku getting a new sensing ability (possibly precognition).

Regardless this detail is important to include so i'd either like to be allowed to edit this in or someone else could add it in.

I agree with Sparky, if it was truly intangible Goku wouldn't had block it. You can argue that God Ki may have some kind of resistance towards it, however, is unlikely. When the ki blast are fire by Hit we don't see anything, but we can see a shaped portal open when they are visible.

Goku specifically says in the subs that it passes through matter (and we see it passing through the tree). And both the OBD wiki and the dragonball wiki have acknowledged it passes through objects with their Hit profiles. It's idiotic not to include this.

It's very likely a high enough level of god ki/ki just allows you to defend against those types of attacks. After all Goku having a high enough level of god ki allowed him to destroy Hit's pocket dimension which was space-time (although it drained him completely to do it).

It can also be sent into a rift on one end and come out a completely diffferent rift but that's a different ability.

I disagree. Goku isn't a good source, he wouldn't know about Hit's attacks as with the others he was guessing what they could do. Those wiki's have nothing to do with this one.

We do not see Hit creating a rift and sending the shockwave through it in the visuals at all. We just see him sending a shockwave straight at Goku. Goku's words match what we see. The burden of proof is on you to show Goku is wrong.

Hell, looking back at the scene when Goku explained the shockwave passed through solid matter we see a flashback of it passing through the tree. The anime itself practically goes out if it's way to emphasize this with neon lights. It could not be any clearer.

We do not see Hit creating a rift and sending the shockwave through it in the visuals at all. We just see him sending a shockwave straight at Goku. Goku's words match what we see. The burden of proof is on you to show Goku is wrong. </div>

Actually, the attack was the same as the others. We can't see the details behind the tree for obvious reasons. You're suppose to prove it wasn't, and you haven't. Goku was guessing like he did with the other abilities. Feats > statements.

@Apple its kinda pointless arguing with him. He is basing his reasons off of opinions/inputs from other wikis and has been doing this in other threads as well.

I don't believe those are acceptable here in the wiki, but we should wait for a staff memeber to confirmed it, if indeed is acceptable before we continue the discussion. I'll be fine if it's accepted but right now it looks the same to me.

Still seems like his sending his attacks through his dimension, and they are appearing outside of it. Making them intangible like his body.

I am personally fine with the suggestion in the original post.

Why would Goku's statement not be credible considering Goku was smart enough to deduce Black's other abilities like that he was using energy clones and that he was somewhere else when Goku's punches were going through him rather than Hit just having intangibility?

Stop quoting each other back and forth, it is against our rules, unnecessarily spams the page, and makes the posts harder to read.

Also, Xolon and Xenonolon seem to be sockpuppets of each other.

Wouldn't Hit creating his own universe that he can move in be a 4-D feat? And Goku being able to destroy it by casually powering up count as 4-D?

No, we generally go by the size of the pocket universe for small space-time feats. In addition, it is entirely possible that we will redefine the difference between 3-A and Low 2-C within the near future.

@Ant Wouldn't that count as a fraction of 4-D then? Since he destroyed Hit's universe which had a different space-time. Which is High 3-A

Back