• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add this profile pic for The Sentry please!

Af052bb0e0d667a6a5b7e02cd6d63379
The Sentry

He doesn't look that good
In a PNG image compared to The Void.

@Arigarmy

This thread is only for pages that are locked and Admins can't access. Personally, I prefer to use art from the original medium, so you'll get no objections from me.

For Yuya Sakaki:

This one below it's for SuprememKing Dragon Zarc

Supreme king z arc full render by kogadiamond1080-dbh3lgc
Credit to KogaDiamond1080

This one below can be added to his gallery

Supreme king z arc full render 2 by kogadiamond1080-dbh812m
Credit to KogaDiamond1080

Since I forgot the existence of this thread, but my own thread got no respondents... Would this be better? If yes, I can remove the background and add it to the profile.

Gilgamesh's profile

Gilgamesh full power

Can we not get so picky? If Fandom's okay with it we have no reasons to go an extra mile to censor even harder.

Welp, here goes nothing.

Gurren Lagann (choose either of them)

GurrenLagann3D
GLBluRay Render

Lazengann & Cathedral Lazengan

Lazengann3D2

CathedralLazengann2

Super Galaxy Dai-Gurre

SuperGalaxyDaiGurren
Yoko Littner(s) (Pre, Post-Timeskip, and Space version)

YokoPre-Timeskip
YokoPost-Timeskip
SpaceYoko
Yoko M Tank & Space Yoko W Tank

Spaceyokotank
Yokotank

The Flash

Flash New-52

@Beat

I'm not a huge fan of using 3-D Art and would much rather stick to the original anime art if at all possible.

I'll add the Super Galaxy Dai-Gurren, Yoko, and Flash pictures no problem.

You do know that the current image of Gurren Lagann is a fan admission pic right? Besides, the other render one is from original anime material, its from a Blu-Ray box cover. That so, you forgot to replace this one .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back