• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I replaced the SCP-001 image.

Somebody else already handled the Oryx profile page.

Thanks, whoever changed Oryx.

Edit: Thanks Darkanine.

I like the current image of Arceus better.

I replaced the images for Android 16, Android 17, and Gotenks, since they were improvements, whereas the others did not seem necessary.

That image does not seem to look very good.

Okay. The image was too large and had to be rescaled a bit, but was otherwise acceptable.

Well, the render literally cutted the black background that the previous had and zooms the image, but If you dont like it I can crop this pic. from the anime, It doesnt have the sword, art style and pose but its far more clean.

That seems better suited for our profiles, yes.

Okay. Feel free to use that instead.

The profile is locked, I overwrite the existing one so the recent one is already there, It might need some editing to a line to the info.

I have replaced the Sigma image and adjusted the size of the Tubal Cain image.

better images for ultra instinct sign and ultra instinct

their current pictures are not in line with the anime, like ultra instinct sign never appeared shirtless and does not have light blue aura....and ultra instinct does not appear like that in the anime

these pictures are the closest good ones to the anime that i found

Ffdf7b0f30d0ee96fb738aad8d437daf
Goku UI (Artwork temporaire)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back