• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is one for Tenma Akuro and one for Sakuya that i found (No matter how much i do, i couldn't render their pics because of that damn "light" in the corner so i opted to find some pics)

Tenma Akuro render
Sakuya render

AKM sama said:
I have a question that has been bothering me for quite some time.
Why did we remove the pic of regular base kaioken Goku? Is it because there are too many pics on his profile? If that's the case then can't we remove SSB kaioken Goku instead?

The reason I'm saying this is because there are already several pics of SSB kaioken, SSB kaiokenx10, SSB kaiokenx20. While I have nothing against having too many pics of similar looking forms, only x10 and x20 seem to have important information on his profile referring to them.

Plus, we have far more and important information about speed, AP, etc directly referring to Goku's normal kaioken which he used in the Saiyan saga and Frieza saga. And normal kaioken is much more iconic too.
I know it is a very minor issue, but still bumping this.

@Reppu

Given the nature of the LOTR franchise, most of what we have to use is fan art given these characters have yet t appear in any film or animated adaptation of the books.

Even the LOTR wiki primarily uses fan art given the lack of official art.

Darkanine said:
@Reppu
Given the nature of the LOTR franchise, most of what we have to use is fan art given these characters have yet t appear in any film or animated adaptation of the books.

Even the LOTR wiki primarily uses fan art given the lack of official art.
LOL, thanks my friend

Matthew Schroeder said:
I have 0 issue with using Fanart when they look beautiful and are professional.
I agree with this, except it should also be somewhat similar to the original style. I don't want to be using a bishounen fanart for Rick Sanchez's page and stuff like that.

I think that it works, especially since most of the art for the LoTR profiles as of right now is already fanart.

please guys, could you change the images of Melkor to that main one and maybe add the other ones for the gallery?

EDIT: thanks to Flo and Ae i could fullfill that, so. done.

@Antavasima, sorry for bothering you, but, why did you changed the Morgoth image back? the previous one was better in quality, in fact, if it is not possible to change it back, could you at least add the potrait to the gallery as the very first one on the top?

I mean...the one in the profile is not a fanart (unlike this one but it could be an official image). The one in the profile also looks good

This thread is a microcosm for the wiki as a whole. You see people posting in the beginning and end, people who post in the beginning but who vanish midway, and people who pop out of nowhere midway and are still here.

Could we replace the Time Manipulation image to something that actually shows theyre affecting time.

Its hard to upload a gif on my laggy tablet, but perhaps a gif of Dios Za Warudo Time Stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back