• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have added the Hinata images.

KarmodF said:
@Ant Are you gonna add the classic and Pre-Genesis Wave one?
Can you remind me which ones that was? I am very tired.

@KarmodF

I like the current Sonic image better.

@IamYay

I will replace the Momoshiki image.

@Sigurd

A full body image would be better.

I agree that your image looks better, but our current image is a full body render, so it is better suited for our profiles.

That image would probably work fine, but seems difficult to render properly.

Reppuzan replaced the Saitama picture, and I replaced the one for Akuma Homura.

I like image before saitama More than image current image before Feel the lively. And I think saitama is a popular character in this website. It should have a apparent profile image.

none shadow in this image.

Saitama one punch

That is true. I also like the old Saitama image better.

Renders for Loki, also his God Loki tabber should be remove it and replace it for the Modern attire and the Kid Loki should perhaps be in the gallery, the profile needs a serious re-work, hopefully he gets it in the Marvel revision thread.

Marvel Comics Classic Loki (Render)
Render for Classic Loki

Marvel Comics Modern Loki (Render)
Render for Modern Loki

I think that Graf Thorsdottir created a Loki revision blog, but never actually updated the (currently awful) page. Perhaps we can ask her to finish the revision?

Then it would be better to bring it up in the Marvel revisions when we are finish with the DC ones and highlight Graf's draft.

I think that the Marvel revisions are supposed to be focused on more general issues. This seems more straightforward, given that a blog already exists.

DC and Marvel revisions are gonna be almost the same really, general worriess such as summaries and scaling but also more specific like certain character's tiering, speed, powers, etc... (Like the whole Flash and Lantern section)

So we can include this one in the "to do" list.

Well, I think that we can just update the page with the blog contents, and rename it to "Loki (Marvel Comics) (Classic)" instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back