• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This thread is for requesting that a certain profile image is replaced, or a new one is added (through a tabber, or othervise) to locked wiki pages.

All staff members should preferably subscribe to this thread.

For discussions about image revisions to unlocked pages, please visit the Content Revisions forum.

Antvasima said:
This thread is for requesting that a certain profile image is replaced, or a new one is added (through a tabber, or othervise).
All staff members should preferably subscribe to this thread.
i can't even upload my profile help please

That is not what this thread is for. Please go to the http://community.wikia.com forums.

Hmm. Does this apply to all characters on the wiki too?

If so, the submission for Eru Iluvitar I made is still not up when I had a couple of mods say they would like to see it change to the picture I submitted.

You will have to post the image here, so we can check it out.

Yes, you link to it here. That is the entire point.

You can either upload it here, or link to it.

I have niether anymore, and it seems like the comments in which I included that picture are no longer on Eru's page here... I could show you the image of where I got it from. It was in this video and was made by kittyninjafish, an artist on deviantart. For some reason I can't find their artwork of Eru and the other angels from Lord of The Rings.

(Sorry, edited because I didn't finish that sentence right)

Well, there is nothing that I can do then.

Hmm. I prefer the current profile image.

I personally like this one quite a bit, because it's far more reminiscent of Tolkien's style, as well as containing the Music of the Ainur.

Okay. Feel free to add it then.

Hi. Would it be better if the videos on MCU Thor's page be replaced by a single video compilation of all his fights? Just to have more content and less clutter since the video contains both the fights currently linked in the profile and more.

MCU Thor-pilatio

There's also one for MCU Cap

MCU Cap-ilatio

I think that the page seems fine as it is.

........I"d like to request Hades's pic be changed back if its not much trouble...this one doesnt even look like him and it looks ridiculous too..

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
........I"d like to request Hades's pic be changed back if its not much trouble...this one doesnt even look like him and it looks ridiculous too..
Indeed, the previous pic was WAY better. I hate those horrible fan-made pictures with its own design.

Honestly, I think Hades previous picture is... Goofy.

[1]

I mean, first there's the weird cape holding, then there's his hair all being too thick and waving to the side. Almost looks like a bunch of tentacles to me. His left arm is drawn in a way that makes it look like a block thanks to the armor with a floating hand underneath. Finally, with this picture... You don't see his Surplice's Six Wings, nor his sword.

I currently think either the current one, or

http://orig11.deviantart.net/0060/f/2014/020/b/b/hades_render_by_dbzandsm-d72yxzj.png

or

[2]

or eve

http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/...r by Gui/CDZ - Saint Seiya/Hades.png~original

Are better looking than the one we used to have.

Ummm... Victor... i clicked on your link and there's nothing but this line .__.

"This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back