• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

I agree that the Tyrannosaur pic looks a but too much "monstrous", especially the spines of its back.

A more realistic version should include feathers, I think.

Should we restore the previous image then?

I think the original one was the best, even if not totally accurate was more toned down, and the current one is still somewhat monstrous, whit thick scales and spines.

Thank you for helping out. The original image has been reinstated then?

I do not know. Is it a realistic image?

Not really, the scales are too thick, it has some spikes and no feathers.

We can't really be sure about his actual appearance, but it was way less monstrous and "reptilian" in a fictional sense.

A realistical image should look more like these (they are taken from Wikipedia, but other sources can confirm).

Tyrannosaurus-rex-Profile-steveoc86.png

1200px-Tyrannosaurus_rex_mmartyniuk.png

Not really, the scales are too thick, it has some spikes and no feathers.

We can't really be sure about his actual appearance, but it was way less monstrous and "reptilian" in a fictional sense.

A realistical image should look more like these (they are taken from Wikipedia, but other sources can confirm).

Tyrannosaurus-rex-Profile-steveoc86.png

1200px-Tyrannosaurus_rex_mmartyniuk.png
First one seems good.

We should turn it into a render.

I will unlock it for you. Tell me here when you are done.

Hmm idk, the other goku pictures seem to show him readying for battle, while this one seems to be a casual greeting

Back