• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thank you.

Since there are enough pages for this too be a consistent thing, and since there are people who seemingly don’t agree I’ll be creating a thread on this tomorrow. Anyone who wants to continue debating this, can do so there.

For the time being, I’ve un-deleted the page.
As promised

@Dragonite007 @ShockingPsychic @Adem_Warlock69

Hi. Could these profiles be deleted:

Reason:
I made them and I think it would be better to remake them once the series finishes. I'd rather just work on Olivia's page for now, since updating all the characters every time a volume is released gets tiresome.

I am pretty sure a profile at least need to have some amount of haxes in it to be indexed, while this profile only has one and that single one still doesn't qualify for the haxes which it's given.
This isn't actually true. A profile can also stay by simply being an important part of a verse which has other supernatural characters, as long as they have at least some distinguishing characteristics themselves. Even just having a knife would qualify afaik; characters have been kept in the past for simply having fairly good intelligence.

For characters which are less integral, we start needing actual superhuman feats. But even then, at a certain point, we wouldn't allow you to create 20 identical profiles for every named soldier in an army who are all stated to be able to perform a 9-A feat; they'd still need to be distinct.

Since this is the main character from a verse with obviously superhuman characters, and he has some distinguishing equipment and feats (even though those are available to many real humans), I think he should stay.

I hope this clears things up @Catzlaflame

Last edited:
This isn't actually true. A profile can also stay by simply being an important part of a verse which has other supernatural characters, as long as they have at least some distinguishing characteristics themselves. Even just having a knife would qualify afaik; characters have been kept in the past for simply having fairly good intelligence.
Real?
Well took a moment to review the Editing page, and just remembered:
  • Low-powered characters are allowed to be featured here as long as the characters come from popular/notable verses that are overall worthy of indexing, they are important to their stories, and the profiles are reliable and well-made, although sitcom characters, ones from more realistic romantic comedies, and similar should be avoided. This wiki's main purpose is to index characters, not to feature fights between them.
Seemed to me like there were 3 requirements that needed to be me for a “low-power” page to remain; (1) needs to be from a popular verse, (2) the character is important to their verse and (3) the profile is well-made.

The page in question, being a page about the protagonist, fulfills requirement 2. You could argue that the bare-bone P/A impacts requirement 3, but that would still leave requirement 1, no?

Regardless, I’ll take your word for it;

@TheShape03 I suppose your page can remain, and I’d like to apologize since it seems like I’ve made a mistake with deleting it.

I view 1 as easily satisfied by this profile for the verse, and 3 as not being particularly impacted by the character having few abilities, as long as the source is properly scoured for feats.

I mean yeah, but still every thing was without scans. So i thought it's was a guess work?
It should've been scrutinised back then. I'm not sure if we can do anything about it now; however, the creator has been gone for a prolonged period of time. @Geomax

Last edited:

No need for explanations

No need for explanations
Deleted the page + Dropped instruction on the user's wall.

This user created several tier 1 profiles like these

Huh. Missed that one before. My bad, deleted.

Profile without scans of any kind and that comes from a verse (ProyectoCabra) full of Fan Characters (Like a non-canon version of Slender Man, Jeff the Killer and several other Creepypasta characters). I guess it should be removed, and if anyone is willing to work on that verse, re-do the profile in FC/OC vsbw.

Idk where to post this, so posting here.
This verse character seems have no scans in their p&a section. Other than ap, ( only some profiles) other stats like speed, ls, stamina and Intelligence doesn't have any scans or references either.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Lord_of_the_Mysteries

Since profiles are very good but lacking scans and reference I don't think it's good to delete tho all supporters are inactive.

Sandbox on the main wiki

Idk where to post this, so posting here.
This verse character seems have no scans in their p&a section. Other than ap, ( only some profiles) other stats like speed, ls, stamina and Intelligence doesn't have any scans or references either.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Lord_of_the_Mysteries

Since profiles are very good but lacking scans and reference I don't think it's good to delete tho all supporters are inactive.
Bump
+

Obv

Profile without scans of any kind and that comes from a verse (ProyectoCabra) full of Fan Characters (Like a non-canon version of Slender Man, Jeff the Killer and several other Creepypasta characters). I guess it should be removed, and if anyone is willing to work on that verse, re-do the profile in FC/OC vsbw.
Bump.

Incomplete profile with no scans

@Accelerated_Evolution @Catzlaflame It got rejected yes but I recommend contacting the creator of the blog to archive it first before you delete it in its entirety. He never exactly brought any new arguments to the table due to unfortunate circumstances, at the very least he doesn’t have to redo everything he already finished in case he plans on arguing it again with some new points.

No scans and no calculations for being 8-B

No scans and no calculations for being 8-B
old page

Hello there, after recent developments in the OPM manga I think it's time that God's profile is removed for the time being.

Despite all the hints and exposition present in the manga, we practically know nothing God. How he fights, what he does, what is he even? His entire profile is just a list of hax he has but that we don't know how he would actually use in a battle. His scaling is just a simple upscale from Cosmic Garou, which while arguably valid leaves much to be desired. And lastly, God literally cannot fight, he needs to fool people (or have one of his vessels shove a Cube up their ass or whatever) to make them his pawns.

We are at an stage in the story of OPM where God is still sealed, any attempt to scale him is bound to be incomplete and won't do justice to the character. My suggestion is to remove the profile, put him in a sandbox and release him alongside a blog explaining the cosmology of OPM in the future when we know more about him and the cosmology of the verse itself.

Hello there, after recent developments in the OPM manga I think it's time that God's profile is removed for the time being.

Despite all the hints and exposition present in the manga, we practically know nothing God. How he fights, what he does, what is he even? His entire profile is just a list of hax he has but that we don't know how he would actually use in a battle. His scaling is just a simple upscale from Cosmic Garou, which while arguably valid leaves much to be desired. And lastly, God literally cannot fight, he needs to fool people (or have one of his vessels shove a Cube up their ass or whatever) to make them his pawns.

We are at an stage in the story of OPM where God is still sealed, any attempt to scale him is bound to be incomplete and won't do justice to the character. My suggestion is to remove the profile, put him in a sandbox and release him alongside a blog explaining the cosmology of OPM in the future when we know more about him and the cosmology of the verse itself.
This should be done through a CRT.

Back