• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiki Vandalism Reports

What?

I don't think we allow the format which the creator used in this profile ?

Also 2 same profiles created by different users

The fact there is only a single reference is rather concerning. @MrCricket8464 Perhaps include references towards particular chapters or episodes, rather than the entire game itself.
There seems to be some confusion between the 2 members.

@RedReaper @StrymULTRA Please figure out which page to be used; one of them has to be deleted.

I posted an instruction message to them earlier. 🙏

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:MrCricket8464?threadId=4400000000003684105
I deleted one of those pages previously, and asked for further information in conjunction. 🙏

@StrymULTRA @RedReaper

I posted an instruction message to them earlier. 🙏

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:MrCricket8464?threadId=4400000000003684105

I deleted one of those pages previously, and asked for further information in conjunction. 🙏

@StrymULTRA @RedReaper
When I created the DBS Manga profile, there wasn’t any others. You can ask Damage, because I even had him change the name from “Manga” to “DBS Manga” due to the naming conventions for profiles in the rules. Then afterward the second profile appeared, (brought to the DBS Discussion Board’s attention), and I simply forgot to bring it up to this thread for deletion because I was busy hanging out with friends.
@RedReaper

Also, it seems like your VSBW Forum account username needs to be modified slightly.

Also, you had said you were going to change my forum account name to match, so I believed you would handle it (on your own time.) However, given the circumstances, I’ll just change it right now.

huh?

huh?

Rolled backed and warned him. And it looks like he's been warned for making poor quality pages.

When I created the DBS Manga profile, there wasn’t any others. You can ask Damage, because I even had him change the name from “Manga” to “DBS Manga” due to the naming conventions for profiles in the rules. Then afterward the second profile appeared, (brought to the DBS Discussion Board’s attention), and I simply forgot to bring it up to this thread for deletion because I was busy hanging out with friends.
Okay, so since I deleted Strym's accidentally created page, has this issue been satisfactorily dealt with then?
Also, you had said you were going to change my forum account name to match, so I believed you would handle it (on your own time.) However, given the circumstances, I’ll just change it right now.
You are not able to do so on your own, but I handled it for you. 🙏

Also, my apologies for forgetting to do so earlier. 🙏

I swear that either it's a bug or a new page conveniently was created with my edited version, because I only adjusted a bit the pre existing version.
Well, it seems like you made an accidental mistake then. No problem in any case. 🙏

Okay, so since I deleted Strym's accidentally created page, has this issue been satisfactorily dealt with then?
As far as I’m aware. Though I am curious as to what needed to be edited/there may be edits to the profile needed separate from this incident.
You are not able to do so on your own, but I handled it for you. 🙏

Also, my apologies for forgetting to do so earlier. 🙏
It’s no problem whatsoever.
What do we need to fix on the profile?

Check the pic tabber, each tabber consists another profile, I think they messed up, with the format.
I've seen that type of format before; that shouldn't be a big deal.

how? @Dereck03

how? @Dereck03
?

how? @Dereck03
Since Tensura is a famous verse and Veldanava is a God Tier shouldn't the profile be locked to avoid vandalism?

Mikodude was banned, and Haramenta was strictly warned. Though Miko was literally readding the vandals added by Haramenta. So them being socks of the same person sounds possible.
I gave both of them permanent blocks for repeated blatant vandalism.

Back