• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Total deletion of the verse and start from scratch. Fixing every bad aspect about the existing profiles would require way too much work to be done in a reasonable amount of time, especially for just one person (me), only for it to then have a chance to go through. Making good CRTs is already a hefty task, let alone with obscure verses like this.
Well, i agree with that then, i would just recommend what is good in the current profiles to be put somewhere, such as a sandbox or a blog

After discussing the current state of Honkai Impact 3rd, we concluded that it's severely lacking in accurate and correct information, which makes the majority of the indexing unreliable.

As you can see, all those pages are severely lacking in evidence to support their ratings and abilities (both scan links and references), which are extremely crucial in maintaining the accuracy and reliability of the information provided. Especially after a discussion in which a lot of information is missing and existing indexes are rather misleading without correlating it with further relevant lore, which should have been properly done but was not. User @Shiroiyo has incisively discussed with me about the state of the current profiles.

Except for Otto Apocalyse's profile which does include references, however, it still lacks evidence to solidify the puzzle, as some sections are still missing evidence. Even with the previously mentioned point aside, with the deletion of all other profiles, many indexing of Otto Apocalypse's page would rather become shaky and objectively unreliable anyway due to the justification relying on other profiles.

As for this page:

The same logic and reason still apply. Adding to the fact if character profiles are to be nuked, then there's no reason to keep this page.

If no other staff member has an issue with this deletion, I'll start the alpha decay.
Interesting that someone can just lobby for the deletion of an entire verse without first getting the input of the guy who made practically all of the pages you're accusing of inaccuracy and unreliability.

In case you didn't know, Honkai 3rd had been nuked once before, specifically requested by me, because the profiles from before were utterly incomprehensible and entirely wrong on many accounts. The reason why the profiles you've linked did not have as detailed a set of references and scan links as would've been ideal is because all but ONE of them were revised and rewritten by a single person with a full-time job and not nearly enough time or support, me.

It would be an enormous task to completely rewrite a verse after deleting everything? Preaching to the choir.

So imagine my surprise when the work I've spent actual months on completing despite my busy schedule has been wiped from the site the moment I went on a vacation from the wiki to focus on my real life, after almost a year of asking for help and receiving none of it.

It must be so easy to claim that something is completely unreliable when you're a staff member, even with no history of contributions to the Honkai 3rd verse on this wiki. It must also be so easy to claim something is unreliable without putting forth any evidence to prove the information on the profiles as actually being wrong. How convenient that a Honkai Star Rail CRT also happens to show up not one week from this request for deletion, with said CRT citing the deletion of Honkai 3rd as sufficient reason to ignore accepted calcs that apply to a character that explicitly originates directly from Honkai 3rd.

How incredibly convenient.

Last edited:
Yeah if its still being worked on for improvement and still has calcs, is formatted alright enough, and still has scans most everything that needs them then it should be fine.

Adding references to an entire verse, more deeply formatting and organizing everying takes time but if he's working on it still I see no reason for its deletion especially when the verse is having active CRTs

Interesting that someone can just lobby for the deletion of an entire verse without first getting the input of the guy who made practically all of the pages you're accusing of inaccuracy and unreliability.

In case you didn't know, Honkai 3rd had been nuked once before, specifically requested by me, because the profiles from before were utterly incomprehensible and entirely wrong on many accounts. The reason why the profiles you've linked did not have as detailed a set of references and scan links as would've been ideal is because all but ONE of them were revised and rewritten by a single person with a full-time job and not nearly enough time or support, me.

It would be an enormous task to complete rewrite a verse after deleting everything? Preaching to the choir.

So imagine my surprise when the work I've spent actual months on completing despite my busy schedule has been wiped from the site the moment I went on a vacation from the wiki to focus on my real life, after almost a year of asking for help and receiving none of it.

It must be so easy to claim that something is completely unreliable when you're a staff member, even with no history of contributions to the Honkai 3rd verse on this wiki. It must also be so easy to claim something is unreliable without putting forth any evidence to prove the information on the profiles as actually being wrong. How convenient that a Honkai Star Rail CRT also happens to show up not one week from this request for deletion, with said CRT citing the deletion of Honkai 3rd as sufficient reason to ignore accepted calcs that apply to a character that explicitly originates directly from Honkai 3rd.

You were gone for 4 months and I didn’t expect you to come back for the meantime. Just because you’re the creator doesn’t mean you dictate how everything goes; you’re not the only supporter of the verse.
Yeah if its still being worked on for improvement and still has calcs, is formatted alright enough, and still has scans most everything that needs them then it should be fine.

Adding references to an entire verse, more deeply formatting and organizing everying takes time but if he's working on it still I see no reason for its deletion especially when the verse is having active CRTs
It isn’t the case with the Hi3 profiles with the mass majority lacking of scans (and again, zero references). I talked to the Hi3 supporters myself and no one had an issue with verse deletion, nor I see anyone cite any references at all within the course of over 1 year. As for active CRTs, if no supporters are willing to make progress of it then the verse is still eligible for deletion.
I also have to agree with the deletion being founded on bogus and 0 input from the guy who did things with the verse in the first place.

Tell me, Garrixian, why the FETH did you not get the input of the guy who made the profiles?
Wdym “bogus”? All those profiles solely violates our editing rules, with no one willing to cite references or anything, has completely no place to be on the wiki.

. How convenient that a Honkai Star Rail CRT also happens to show up not one week from this request for deletion, with said CRT citing the deletion of Honkai 3rd as sufficient reason to ignore accepted calcs that apply to a character that explicitly originates directly from Honkai 3rd.

Sorry to break it to ya but so called existent calcs None were actually used in both hi3 nor hsr so i dont see any reason why do you complain for this,my crt is made to upgrade hsr cast so dont include me in the profile mess please and ty

Sorry to break it to ya but so called existent calcs None were actually used in both hi3 nor hsr so i dont see any reason why do you complain for this,my crt is made to upgrade hsr cast so dont include me in the profile mess please and ty
Yeah because they were in the process of being compiled and applied to via CRT across a verse wide revision that would've fixed references and abilities.

I talked to the Hi3 supporters myself and no one had an issue with verse deletion
You didn't talk to shit about this.
You pinged everyone in a discord server at (in my timezone) 3 am on the 26th.
Then you posted for deletion here at 8 am on the 26th.
This is nowhere near adequate time for people to see the message and respond properly.
And you KNEW that I was preparing calcs to do a revision.
But you were upset that the verse was going to be rated lower, you admit so much yourself.
You're angry and salty that HI3rd is inevitably going to get nerfed, so you deleted it from the site so you can argue that it no longer applies to HSR so you can have your little fantasy of higher ratings on the site.
Get a grip.

Yeah because they were in the process of being compiled and applied to via CRT across a verse wide revision that would've fixed references and abilities.
He said already existing calcs i doubt he knew that you made these new calcs for the revision unless he was watching without saying anything or whatever other metod of getting the info abt this but oh well

He said already existing calcs i doubt he knew that you made these new calcs for the revision unless he was watching without saying anything or whatever other metod of getting the info abt this but oh well
Given that they lurk and backread the HSR thread, where multiple pages were dedicated to me and jack discussing these calcs and what can be done, and the fact that they also lurk on discord, I don't really think that's the case. And they never denied knowing about my plans for revisions, more-over, they admitted to knowing about them passively.

You were gone for 4 months and I didn’t expect you to come back for the meantime. Just because you’re the creator doesn’t mean you dictate how everything goes; you’re not the only supporter of the verse.
I'm not, no. But you aren't even a supporter at all. You're not even a knowledgeable, as far as I know, considering you never once contributed. What grounds do you have to stand on to claim my info was wrong?
It isn’t the case with the Hi3 profiles with the mass majority lacking of scans (and again, zero references). I talked to the Hi3 supporters myself and no one had an issue with verse deletion, nor I see anyone cite any references at all within the course of over 1 year. As for active CRTs, if no supporters are willing to make progress of it then the verse is still eligible for deletion.
Scans that were going to be added via CRT. Scans that you KNEW were going to be added because Avenger told you about them.

Discussions? What discussions? Who did you speak with that was an active contributor to Honkai 3rd? What timeframe did you give for people to respond? As far as I've gathered, not even half a day. Not nearly enough time for everyone in your own timezone to reasonably respond, much less people outside of it. The world doesn't revolve around you.

No supporters willing to make progress? Are you lying to our faces right now? You knew there were active supporters. You knew there was work in progress.

Explain to everyone here how your actions somehow don't reflect a personal vendetta against the verse. I'm sure you'll come up with something good.

Wdym “bogus”? All those profiles solely violates our editing rules, with no one willing to cite references or anything, has completely no place to be on the wiki.
"No one willing to cite references" False.

Also, if incomplete profiles are a severe enough violation for immediate verse deletion, then I think plenty of verses have something to be afraid of.

Oh would you look at that, SMT Lucifer has no references at all! Omegamon only has two! FSN Archer doesn't have any either!

Why, it's almost like you're saying Shin Megami Tensei, Digimon and the Nasuverse should have their verses deleted because clearly they've had plenty of time to add them.

You pinged everyone in a discord server at (in my timezone) 3 am on the 26th.
Then you posted for deletion here at 8 am on the 26th.
Discussions? What discussions? Who did you speak with that was an active contributor to Honkai 3rd? What timeframe did you give for people to respond? As far as I've gathered, not even half a day.
If this is true, then this was obviously far, far too abrupt of a timeframe to delete the verse. Just passing a single revision for a verse is a 48 hour period for on-site discussion minimum, for the express purpose of giving adequate time for all supporters to provide their input - deleting an entire verse after not receiving input for a 5 hour period, on an off-site server where one of the largest contributors was not even present, is inappropriate.

This decision should have been given far more time and consideration. I support these pages being undeleted.

If most of the staff here are in-support of the restoration of the verse then go for it. Though, hope you all know where I’m coming from. I specifically even posted about it, and ask for input upon other threads and all my reasoning. Therefir agreed with me; I have completely no malicious intents unlike Solacis accused me of.

You pinged everyone in a discord server at (in my timezone) 3 am on the 26th. Then you posted for deletion here at 8 am on the 26th.
This right here is just blatantly false.

This right here is just blatantly false.
It is not.
"碧瑶仙05/26/2024 3:13 AM
@everyone We're proposing the deletion of Hi3 from the wiki"

"Sunday at 08:12
After discussing the current state of Honkai Impact 3rd, we concluded that it's severely lacking in accurate and correct information, which makes the majority of the indexing unreliable."
Guess the date of sunday.

image.png

image.png

image.png

And please don't say "hurr maybe it's PM" because this site uses the 24 hour clock as seen below
image.png

It is not.
"碧瑶仙05/26/2024 3:13 AM
@everyone We're proposing the deletion of Hi3 from the wiki"

"Sunday at 08:12
After discussing the current state of Honkai Impact 3rd, we concluded that it's severely lacking in accurate and correct information, which makes the majority of the indexing unreliable."
Guess the date of sunday.
I initiated deletion after 17 hours of pinging everyone. I blatantly saw you were online on Discord and said nothing about it. Yeah, perhaps I was a bit impatient and could’ve wait a bit longer. But if you have an issue with me then talk with HR. I had a solid reasoning, and I won’t continue with this conversation.

Given that they lurk and backread the HSR thread, where multiple pages were dedicated to me and jack discussing these calcs and what can be done, and the fact that they also lurk on discord, I don't really think that's the case. And they never denied knowing about my plans for revisions, more-over, they admitted to knowing about them passively.
Idk if you talk abt solacis or garrixian since i was talking abt solacis specifically...if blud rly lurked the hsr thread and knew abt the recent calcs and if he saw the profile deletion request on both discord and vsbw and did nothing abt then...thats kinda lame

I initiated deletion after 17 hours of pinging everyone. I blatantly saw you were online on Discord and said nothing about it. Yeah, perhaps I was a bit impatient and could’ve wait a bit longer. But if you have an issue with me then talk with HR. I had a solid reasoning, and I won’t continue with this conversation.
I don't care when you initiated deletion, you posted here in a span of 5 hours. Also I highly doubt you'd see me online when I always keep my discord on do not disturb, which can stay on even if I only get notifications on my phone/if I leave my PC turned on while at work or at school (which I do) with Discord on (which is always on on my PC).
Your entire reasoning can be so easily inferred when you just look a bit closer at what you've been doing.

Idk if you talk abt solacis or garrixian since i was talking abt solacis specifically...if blud rly lurked the hsr thread and knew abt the recent calcs and if he saw the profile deletion request on both discord and vsbw and did nothing abt then...thats kinda lame
Sola wasn't on the site nor is in the discord. I was talking about Garri and I thought you were too.

I agree this deletion was insanely mishandled (if someone can post a request here and then have an entire verse deleted without input we have a problem).
I had input before I initiated the deletion of the verse. Therefir liked my comment so I assumed he agreed with me; I was trying to play it safe.
If this is true, then this was obviously far, far too abrupt of a timeframe to delete the verse. Just passing a single revision for a verse is a 48 hour period for on-site discussion minimum, for the express purpose of giving adequate time for all supporters to provide their input - deleting an entire verse after not receiving input for a 5 hour period, on an off-site server where one of the largest contributors was not even present, is inappropriate.
I began deletion of the verse after 17 hours of announcing it on the server and 12 hours after requesting it for deletion. The 48-hour period applies for CRTs but it's never to be said that it applies for page deletions. The active supporters of the time such as me, Shiroiyo, Edgeheaven, Woomica, DAGE9, Destrudod4ray and Avengershows were all a part of the Discord servers so there was a fair amount of supporters present in the group. All of them either didn't contest it or were in support of the verse deletion. Perhaps it was more safe to wait for a longer period of time, I admit, but the CRT grace periods don't apply for page deletions so I hope you know where I'm coming from; this isn't a CRT since my basis on the verse deletion was based on the violation of our editing rules.

Here are even more explanations for why the verse should be deleted:

Perhaps it has been said that verses who have people willing to work on it can be kept, however, please take a look at the edit histories here:

Throughout over a year, there were barely CRTs made to update new lore upon the pages nor were there any edits made that cite any evidence towards the information that's been cited upon those profiles. How many occurrences do we have when people say that they'll be willing to work on a verse? Yet in the end, barely any progress is made and the pages remain awfully broken. This isn't anything right at all; we can't have broken pages on the wiki. If no one is genuinely gonna work on improving the verse to fit our editing guidelines and standards, then it's a problem.

After what's said, if most staff here still support the restoration of the verse then go for it. But just so you know, this wasn't mishandled to an abnormal degree to think I'm biased and some shit because I had a solid rationale.

Throughout over a year, there were barely CRTs made to update new lore upon the pages nor were there any edits made that cite any evidence towards the information that's been cited upon those profiles. How many occurrences do we have when people say that they'll be willing to work on a verse? Yet in the end, barely any progress is made and the pages remain awfully broken. This isn't anything right at all; we can't have broken pages on the wiki. If no one is genuinely gonna work on improving the verse to fit our editing guidelines and standards, then it's a problem.
Oh my god do you ever stop trying to twist the situation in your favor.
ME AND JACK WERE LITERALLY DOING CALCS, REDOING THEM, AND TRYING TO FIX THE VERSE. I WAS PREPARING TO FIX THE PROFILES AND LINKS AND WAS QUITE LITERALLY TRANSLATING CN-ONLY CONTENT RELATED TO ABILITIES SO THAT IT CAN BE USED HERE.
You were aware of the calcs, and your first reaction was "You're just nerfing it, it's better to delete it rather than make it less powerful". Which is an incredibly stupid and hysterical stance for an administrator of the site to have, not to mention that you called an approach for accuracy "highly unrealistic" and threw a tantrum about how if we wanted realism we should nerf everyone to Tier 9.

I began deletion of the verse after 17 hours of announcing it on the server and 12 hours after requesting it for deletion.
And you posted here after 5 hours, which again, shouldn't have been done. You also should have gone to the actual thread for the verse and discussed there too.

Oh my god do you ever stop trying to twist the situation in your favor.
ME AND JACK WERE LITERALLY DOING CALCS, REDOING THEM, AND TRYING TO FIX THE VERSE. I WAS PREPARING TO FIX THE PROFILES AND LINKS AND WAS QUITE LITERALLY TRANSLATING CN-ONLY CONTENT RELATED TO ABILITIES SO THAT IT CAN BE USED HERE.
Please. Take a moment. Get a cup of water, and calm down. Convey your message in a way that is easy for the staff to evaluate, this level of irritation is completely unecessary; its a fictional series.

Please. Take a moment. Get a cup of water, and calm down. Convey your message in a way that is easy for the staff to evaluate, this level of irritation is completely unecessary; its a fictional series.
I am trying to be calm, but I've repeated this point multiple times to no avail. I'll do it again though.

Me and Jack, in the recent few months, have been slowly re-evaluating and re-doing calculations that affect scaling, I planned to do a multiple part revision, the first of which would tackle AP. This was known, GarrixianXD was fully aware of this. The main issue that slowed us down was the time it took for the calculations to get evaluated.
I was, in the discord server, posting translations and personally collecting things that are related to abilities but were not translated to English from the series (such as manga extras, badly done translations, etc.), and was planning on doing a revision on cosmology, which would have the biggest effect on the verse, since it'd bring lore from another game (that is canon to this verse, it's from the same franchise, yes I'd detail this in the post itself) to the worldbuilding which would help elaborate on abilities.
Then I'd tackle more minor problems, such as the broken links for character specific abilities, etc. This last part was not talked about much because it was the least relevant at the time and least important.
Whilst yes, I didn't do it at a high speed (because I have a life outside of this site), it was still very well known that I was planning on working on the verse and was in the process of preparing everything.

Garrixian was fully aware of this, yet still claims nobody was working on the verse, and when I confronted them regarding this today, they said "Yeah, to downgrade the verse to a shittier position that it actually was by promulgating your bullshit."; Very clearly showing that their intent and what they bothered with was not tangentially related to whether people worked on the verse.
It's just an excuse for Garrixian, look at the HSR upgrade thread, where they suddenly act as if HI3rd, which they deleted, magically got erased from the canon and nothing applies anymore. Why? Because HI3rd has direct statements that'd stop the upgrade (which by itself isn't even true).
There's also other instances of Garrixian saying that deleting the verse is better than it being downgraded, why? I don't know.
It's so obviously clear that Garri has had no care for whether people work, but is using it as an excuse to get rid of an obstacle.

Sure. I can have an impetus to delete the verse because I hate its rating due to how inaccurate the information depicted has been from what I see, but that's completely fine because it's not the reason I proposed to delete the verse. I have an entirely good rationale on why it should be deleted, which has nothing to do with my subjective feelings. I already have no issue with deleting the verse, so why don't you calm down and let other staff get input on my arguments?

Also, I didn't know that you and Jack were actively working on CRTs and calculations; I only heard you guys discussing it but not actually working. Perhaps one of you guys might've told me but I forgot since I've been overly stressed these days; my sincere apologies if the latter is the case

Also, I didn't know that you and Jack were actively working on CRTs and calculations; I only heard you guys discussing it but not actually working. Perhaps one of you guys might've told me but I forgot since I've been overly stressed these days; my sincere apologies if the latter is the case
You were fully aware, and you were right in the conversations where I was discussing CRTs.

Sure. I can have an impetus to delete the verse because I hate its rating due to how inaccurate the information depicted has been from what I see, but that's completely fine because it's not the reason I proposed to delete the verse. I have an entirely good rationale on why it should be deleted, which has nothing to do with my subjective feelings. I already have no issue with deleting the verse, so why don't you calm down and let other staff get input on my arguments?
Your opinion is "if it's getting nerfed it should be deleted" and "accuracy is impossible". That's not a proper attitude to have.

This looks like a sandbox that was accidentally put into the actual wiki. I recommend providing information on how to build a sandbox to the person who made the profile.

You were fully aware, and you were right in the conversations where I was discussing CRTs.

Your opinion is "if it's getting nerfed it should be deleted" and "accuracy is impossible". That's not a proper attitude to have.
I did say you guys were discussing, but I never said y'all were working on it. Anyways, drop the topic. As stated before, if you have an issue against me personally then you know what to do.

Please point to your "entirly good rationale". Your sole reasoning was that the profiles were incomplete and had been left that way for a good amount of time. If that by itself is valid reason to delete a verse, then delete every major verse in the wiki.

Additionally, if you had reason to believe that there was no one working on the verse, then the first thing any reasonable contributor does is ask outright to ensure there is no miscommunication. You can look at my contribution history on this forum to see how that's handled, considering I also had the Honkai 3rd pages deleted for their bad quality the first time around. The difference is that I gave a more than reasonable timeframe for input and actually consulted other supporters, both on-forum and off, regardless of their actual level of contribution.

The fact is, you had no good reason to believe the verse was abandoned. You knew quite well that there were people, who are active on the forum, still discussing changes and updates to the verse. Considering that you've practically admitted to ulterior motives, and that your so-called "good rationale" is clearly not good at all, it speaks loudly about what was the real motivation behind all of this.

By the way, if I recall correctly, unauthorized and unwarranted deletion of several pages should constitute as vandalism in the eyes of FANDOM. If I recall correctly, that's a FANDOM-wide bannable offense.

Don't try to play the victim here. An abundance of stress is no reason to dismiss proper protocols. If anything, considering that there is no deadline to deleting a verse, the rational thing would've been to just ask and wait for answers while doing your IRL work. The fact that you felt the need to rush speaks well of your motive.

I am also a working adult with responsibilities to my real life, which is the sole reason revising Honkai 3rd has been taking so long. If I had been free from the get-go, I'd have knocked this all out in up to a month tops. You can ask the SMT supporters how much work I can get done on profiles and CRTs. The older ones can tell you exactly how much. I can't say stress has never made me unwise, but to my knowledge, it's never led me to a blunder as massive as this.

Feel free to wait for more staff input, because I have nothing else to say unless you want to make this easier by attacking my character on-forum, as I'm sure you want to do. Don't think I don't know what you've said about me, not that I'd take to heart the words of someone so bitter that they'd attack someone who has never wronged them.

Last edited:
Ask someone else to undelete those pages for you, as the staff unanimously agreed. I’m currently logged out of fandom rn. I’ve been through enough shit for today and I’m uninterested in drama. Hate my ass or whatever up’s your damn mind thinking I’m malicious, then report me to HR, it’s that goddamn fuсking simple.

Better yet, think I’m vandalising? Why don’t you report me to Fandom? That simple.

Last edited:

I have no idea what this is doing here.

Ask someone else to undelete those pages for you, as the staff unanimously agreed. I’m currently logged out of fandom rn. I’ve been through enough shit for today and I’m uninterested in drama. Hate my ass or whatever up’s your damn mind thinking I’m malicious, then report me to HR, it’s that goddamn fuсking simple.

Better yet, think I’m vandalising? Why don’t you report me to Fandom? That simple.
Did any staff actually agree with you before you carried out the deletions?

The pages seemed to be deleted IIRC even when your proposal in this thread to delete them had no staff responses.

I had input before I initiated the deletion of the verse. Therefir liked my comment so I assumed he agreed with me; I was trying to play it safe.

I began deletion of the verse after 17 hours of announcing it on the server and 12 hours after requesting it for deletion. The 48-hour period applies for CRTs but it's never to be said that it applies for page deletions. The active supporters of the time such as me, Shiroiyo, Edgeheaven, Woomica, DAGE9, Destrudod4ray and Avengershows were all a part of the Discord servers so there was a fair amount of supporters present in the group. All of them either didn't contest it or were in support of the verse deletion. Perhaps it was more safe to wait for a longer period of time, I admit, but the CRT grace periods don't apply for page deletions so I hope you know where I'm coming from; this isn't a CRT since my basis on the verse deletion was based on the violation of our editing rules.

Here are even more explanations for why the verse should be deleted:

Perhaps it has been said that verses who have people willing to work on it can be kept, however, please take a look at the edit histories here:

After what's said, if most staff here still support the restoration of the verse then go for it. But just so you know, this wasn't mishandled to an abnormal degree to think I'm biased and some shit because I had a solid rationale.
All due respect, the Marvel Comics verse has had many pages that were horribly out of date for years (some probably still are) and for years were not dated.

Yet Marvel had not been deleted for years, even though the verse had been in relative stagnation without many if any fruitful updates until around 2022-23 (ish).

Many verses have obsolete pages, that's usually still not the best reason to verse wipe. And from what I saw, Honkai was far from the worst offender.

Did any staff actually agree with you before you carried out the deletions?

The pages seemed to be deleted IIRC even when your proposal in this thread to delete them had no staff responses.
Yes. Therefir liked my comment.
All due respect, the Marvel Comics verse has had many pages that were horribly out of date for years (some probably still are) and for years were not dated.

Yet Marvel had not been deleted for years, even though the verse had been in relative stagnation without many if any fruitful updates until around 2022-23 (ish).

Many verses have obsolete pages, that's usually still not the best reason to verse wipe. And from what I saw, Honkai was far from the worst offender.
Does any of this omit that the profiles violate our editing guidelines? The Marvel supporters did not report the pages; that’s on them.

@Maverick_Zero_X Has the pages been recovered? If so, I’d appreciate that we drop this topic.

Back