• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ok at first it was fun joking it about to all my friends now to get more serious uhh... can u guys delete this? It seems like the reason I wanted ender chan gone seems like fc/oc material.
Update: creator moved it to fc/oc

Can we just kill this profile.

It might look nice and sourced, but the very idea of this profile is broken.

It conflates the Church of the Second Hytoth (a religious sect localized on Earth) with Ortothanism in general (a religion practiced across the universe with many sects, including the Church of the Second Hytoth). The diverse Orthothan groups do not necessarily have contact with each other and they certainly do not act like an unified group to any degree.

It also includes literally any Anomalous Entities that have any link to this religious, even if they are absolutely not controlled by any member of the religion. This includes the Voruteut, entities defined as being enemies of the entire religion.

If this profile were to exist for real, like a good 80% of what's on there would need to be removed for being things relating to extaterrestrial Ortothan groups (which aren't included under the Church of the Second Hytoth) or for being entities that are just vaguely related to the beliefs of the group and aren't under their control at all. And I'm not willing to actually revise this entire profile. And if I'm being frank, I don't even know if that profile would even have anything worth indexing in its vastly reduced form.

The author was also a known rule-breaker who vandalized several SCP profiles despite many warnings and who is currently banned. So he isn't exactly present to help revise this profile. It's just not worth having around.

I'm unsure if this would require a CRT, but I think this profile should be deleted and replaced with this remake I did

The current profile lacks proper grammer/spelling, references, scans, and major justifications
Can we just kill this profile.

It might look nice and sourced, but the very idea of this profile is broken.

It conflates the Church of the Second Hytoth (a religious sect localized on Earth) with Ortothanism in general (a religion practiced across the universe with many sects, including the Church of the Second Hytoth). The diverse Orthothan groups do not necessarily have contact with each other and they certainly do not act like an unified group to any degree.

It also includes literally any Anomalous Entities that have any link to this religious, even if they are absolutely not controlled by any member of the religion. This includes the Voruteut, entities defined as being enemies of the entire religion.

If this profile were to exist for real, like a good 80% of what's on there would need to be removed for being things relating to extaterrestrial Ortothan groups (which aren't included under the Church of the Second Hytoth) or for being entities that are just vaguely related to the beliefs of the group and aren't under their control at all. And I'm not willing to actually revise this entire profile. And if I'm being frank, I don't even know if that profile would even have anything worth indexing in its vastly reduced form.

The author was also a known rule-breaker who vandalized several SCP profiles despite many warnings and who is currently banned. So he isn't exactly present to help revise this profile. It's just not worth having around.
It is done.

You've seen P&As with lacking or even zero justifications

You've seen P&As with zero sources

You've seen P&As with a few abilities written in that don't link to anything among the actual power page links

But have you seen a P&A with zero links? Not even a link to a single power page?

On top of that there's also a general lack of sourcing for the P&A, as well as other stuff such as the Military Prowess section and the 4-B rating.

That is to say this should probably be deleted (unless one of the Star Wars people has this as one of the profiles being worked on in their sandboxes)
Bringing this back up because lacking a single link even for power pages is actually awful

So are we good to nuke the verse?
Apologies on the verse being in disarray. Been trying to work on a much needed revision for it but it's been slow progress. Have the profiles at least been saved somewhere before being deleted so that I can reupload them once they're fixed?

one again, would have been nice to get a notification my profiles were being deleted so I could at least make my case considering some of the points made against the verse are incorrect

Last edited:
Apologies on the verse being in disarray. Been trying to work on a much needed revision for it but it's been slow progress. Have the profiles at least been saved somewhere before being deleted so that I can reupload them once they're fixed?
It has yet to be deleted

This seems like a fairly logical request. There's like a couple people who can do mass deletions of pages. If you get a list of links, I could tag Ant or something to oof them.
well... would be better if I was here before... well deleating the entire verse really seen like a exageration, they fight, to the point that one of Quincy skins states that he was hurted by a DDT running him over
Quincy.png

And the Bloons do attack back as seen in Bloons pop!

Not only they destroyed that village but they also stole that monkey that was there chiling... and probable killed him, any way

Bloons are also self aware as show in the missions like the birthday one

And the bouncing darts challenge

there was a bunch other exemples of that in the pages that have been nuked, like bloons being kamikaze rough radioactive mining robots that explode them selfs into monkey cities when reaching the end of the road, more information on the behaviour of the bosses, Benjamin knowing karate showing that monkeys indead have more combat skill then just trowing darts foward, Bloonarius being a territorial swamp beast, statments of rivalities betwin The Litch and the Prince of Darkness and that in a fight the PoD would win(more actual combat exemples)

and if the problem was the way they are scaled or things like dura scaling to their attacks etc... there is supporting menbers to make a crt about thouse things for a reason, I was in the middle of a CRT for the VTSG tier 2 when the profiles where deleted...

I indead dislike a lot that the verse was deleted like that, what is a shame, this was my argumentation to why I think this shouldn't be the case... I would give more facts and sources but they where all in the now deleted pages that I can't even look at now to get the scans

apparently scp is important enough to the story to be in the summary and it seems the series was deleted and is being rewritten

I indead dislike a lot that the verse was deleted like that, what is a shame, this was my argumentation to why I think this shouldn't be the case... I would give more facts and sources but they where all in the now deleted pages that I can't even look at now to get the scans
Eh, it's whatever. I've been working on a verse-wide revision for a bit now. Hopefully should have it done by the end of the month, but that depends on how quickly I can get footage of the BTD Battles 2 showcases

Eh, it's whatever. I've been working on a verse-wide revision for a bit now. Hopefully should have it done by the end of the month, but that depends on how quickly I can get footage of the BTD Battles 2 showcases
If You need help getting anything just ask me in my profile

While there are many outdated Marvel profiles, Dweller in Darkness is one of the most outdated and also has a few extra problems:

1. According to the Marvel wiki, he only has 19 appearances. Compare this to Nightmare, who has 170.

2. His AP justification says this:

(Destroyed the M'Kraan Crystal and ended a universe as result, as well as being heavily implied to be superior to an alternate reality Phoenix Force)

Asides from there being no scans, the Marvel wiki says this:

They even have that Dweller under a different version outside of Earth 616.

Thus, his profile should be axed.

Yes, Nightmare's profile is admittedly almost as bad, but I'm actually working on revising Nightmare's profile.

And this too

While there are many outdated Marvel profiles, Dweller in Darkness is one of the most outdated and also has a few extra problems:

1. According to the Marvel wiki, he only has 19 appearances. Compare this to Nightmare, who has 170.

2. His AP justification says this:

(Destroyed the M'Kraan Crystal and ended a universe as result, as well as being heavily implied to be superior to an alternate reality Phoenix Force)

Asides from there being no scans, the Marvel wiki says this:

They even have that Dweller under a different version outside of Earth 616.

Thus, his profile should be axed.

Yes, Nightmare's profile is admittedly almost as bad, but I'm actually working on revising Nightmare's profile.

Whatever all this is.

As decided during the time we had profiles for SCP: Secret lab, only SCP wiki content may stay in the main wiki and other are to be treated as fancontent and should go to the siste wiki, FC/OC, so this profile about a game based on SCP-3008 should be moved there I belive

As decided during the time we had profiles for SCP: Secret lab, only SCP wiki content may stay in the main wiki and other are to be treated as fancontent and should go to the siste wiki, FC/OC, so this profile about a game based on SCP-3008 should be moved there I belive
Mind if I port it to fc/oc before it gets deleted?

These pages got reuploaded

Last edited:
Back