• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just gonna drop this entire verse in here (and thereby all associated pages within)
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Bloons_Tower_Defense

AP for almost everything is scaled based on in game health values, which to my understanding is not allowed. Excessive upscaling and downscaling is rampant in the profiles.
A lot of the scaling is further based on the nebulous idea of a tower "soloing" a bloon, which is an extremely fickle concept in game and is so incredibly situational that just about any tower can solo any bloon in the correct circumstances.
A massive amount of the powers and abilities are built on non-canonical developer statements that they have said are not serious and they do not hold themselves accountable to. Many of the profiles also don't link to the specific parts of the statements and leave it vague as to what the evidence for many claims actually is. Most statements are jokes anyway and have been given extreme overinterpretations (the Super Monkey's page in particular is absolutely comical, giving 2-A AP for "
The Blooniverse would then have more stories to tell, full of chaos and power unchecked, a cosmic rebalancing that can mean the end of all current existence and the birth of forces that inevitably fill the such voids." and no further elaboration). Many of the linked feats are not in the sourced material.
Many of the pages are simply based on things that just aren't in the game. Every page that lists a "2/2/2" tower is listing something that doesn't exist in game without mods.
A large amount of abilities are not explained on profiles at all and have no justification whatsoever for existing.
Much of the information is also flat out wrong, making claims that simply aren't true from a lore or gameplay perspective (IE saying certain bloons resist magic when they simply do not, saying abilities do not work when they do, etc).

The one time I tried to make a thread to deal with this, there was little to no response. If the verse were to exist, it would have to be entirely rebuilt from the ground up. The fact that the scaling is built on multipliers and how certain towers are able to handle certain threats in a game that is constantly being updated and changing those things means it would need a much more active userbase in order to maintain any level of accuracy to the actual game.
So are we good to nuke the verse?

Honestly I feel like each profile needs like a couple small changes to be perfect, like clearly quantifying what “soloing” entails/should entail.

Just gonna drop this entire verse in here (and thereby all associated pages within)
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Bloons_Tower_Defense

AP for almost everything is scaled based on in game health values, which to my understanding is not allowed. Excessive upscaling and downscaling is rampant in the profiles.
A lot of the scaling is further based on the nebulous idea of a tower "soloing" a bloon, which is an extremely fickle concept in game and is so incredibly situational that just about any tower can solo any bloon in the correct circumstances.
A massive amount of the powers and abilities are built on non-canonical developer statements that they have said are not serious and they do not hold themselves accountable to. Many of the profiles also don't link to the specific parts of the statements and leave it vague as to what the evidence for many claims actually is. Most statements are jokes anyway and have been given extreme overinterpretations (the Super Monkey's page in particular is absolutely comical, giving 2-A AP for "
The Blooniverse would then have more stories to tell, full of chaos and power unchecked, a cosmic rebalancing that can mean the end of all current existence and the birth of forces that inevitably fill the such voids." and no further elaboration). Many of the linked feats are not in the sourced material.
Many of the pages are simply based on things that just aren't in the game. Every page that lists a "2/2/2" tower is listing something that doesn't exist in game without mods.
A large amount of abilities are not explained on profiles at all and have no justification whatsoever for existing.
Much of the information is also flat out wrong, making claims that simply aren't true from a lore or gameplay perspective (IE saying certain bloons resist magic when they simply do not, saying abilities do not work when they do, etc).

The one time I tried to make a thread to deal with this, there was little to no response. If the verse were to exist, it would have to be entirely rebuilt from the ground up. The fact that the scaling is built on multipliers and how certain towers are able to handle certain threats in a game that is constantly being updated and changing those things means it would need a much more active userbase in order to maintain any level of accuracy to the actual game.
seeing this now, i'm more than willing to help revive this verse. though im unsure how

Honestly I feel like each profile needs like a couple small changes to be perfect, like clearly quantifying what “soloing” entails/should entail.
If someone's ability to solo is dependent on location, that probably shouldn't be used for a profile. It's one of many issues with AP (another one being granting AP to things that never attack anyone. The bloons don't exactly fight many people.)

They actually can fight, sorta. They can kill the Hot Dog Knights in Bloons Adventure Time Tower Defense, along with similar soldiers.

I can confidently say I have played more of the series than the vast majority of people, which is why I think the current pages are worth nuking.

No, because it's hardly functional for versus debates. It's not a franchise that lends itself to that due to the gameplay.

This seems like a fairly logical request. There's like a couple people who can do mass deletions of pages. If you get a list of links, I could tag Ant or something to oof them.

From a sailor moon CRT

Admiral Eraser from Animal Kaiser Evolution
Rabbit of Steam Powered Giraffe though you could point to all the SPG profiles and how they fail to meet quality standards for references to feats / powers of the characters
This one: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Aquabats!_Super_Show! both profiles are bad, no refs, no scans, rather poorly handled
Jack Brewer the only entry from Kickin It with no references outside that bad haircut
The Beyonder from Moon Girl (which has no supporters opps or neutral?) no scans
Zorro (his abilities are without reference though this one is super easy for a fix rather than a delete) , also Zorro is in the book section and the video game section despite being used from the movie portrayal?
The Player from Devil Daggers only reference is a single video
The Player from Kindergarten this is an unbelievably bad profile no refs, no scans, multiple bullets??
Jackie Chan from Jackie Chan Stuntmaster no references, just links to the ability pages

I am not sure if these are worth deleting, that's for staff but they are massively lacking from what I know I've seen in quality profiles.

• All of four references, leaving the Speed, LS, Durability, Stamina, Range, Intelligence, and Weakness sections completely unreferenced.
  • The Intelligence section is a but incoherent
  • The tiering-AP section formatting is completely off, making 7-B lack a calc(grounds for immediate deletion)
  • The Feats section lacks references
If this is baby's first profile, it was actually a very good go at it and I commend the page creator, if the third point was fixed I could only grumble but it'd be technically up to standard

I don´t think i need to say anything

As funny as it is, this dude appeared in 1 cutaway gag, and then that gag was callbacked to once in the actual episode. Not sure he really passes the standard for a whole profile

You've seen P&As with lacking or even zero justifications

You've seen P&As with zero sources

You've seen P&As with a few abilities written in that don't link to anything among the actual power page links

But have you seen a P&A with zero links? Not even a link to a single power page?

On top of that there's also a general lack of sourcing for the P&A, as well as other stuff such as the Military Prowess section and the 4-B rating.

That is to say this should probably be deleted (unless one of the Star Wars people has this as one of the profiles being worked on in their sandboxes)

Last edited:

Both of these profiles are really bad and have been abandoned for years

This whole thing was debunked here and here, so there's no reason to keep the page.

Last edited:
Goku (DBZ Kakarot).

Admittedly this character does have enough different than the main Goku to warrant a profile, this profile has absolutely none of it differentiating it from such.

The grand majority is copy/pasted from other Goku profiles, and so is every single scan. Not a single one of Kakarot Goku's many unique moves are displayed, none of his Know-How, none of his massive list of standard equipment, no Community Board, none of his unique Image Training or hologram training or Whis training or Full-Course Meals; nothing in general from DBZ: Kakarot the game at all. It basically just acts like a Z Goku profile that has SSG and SSB, both of which being done, and better, by other Goku profiles.
Also bumping mine

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/קִיוּם_Κάτι_Quod_"_NO_Realizzabile

Ok at first it was fun joking it about to all my friends now to get more serious uhh... can u guys delete this? It seems like the reason I wanted ender chan gone seems like fc/oc material.

All of this needs to be deleted

Back