• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Aren't you being a bit bias here, DT.

For the Nerfed MGs that aren't High Priest, Niang-Niang, or Nephthys, they have little actual screen time. We never seen them actually talk, never seen them fully described apart from Kamisato's mumblings or the ones that were visible from when Yuiitsu copied their physical form with St. Germain. Out of the named magician gods, we have only seen Proserpina and Tezcatlipoca attack-and even then, it was from a massive distance from when Kamisato, Niang-Niang and Nephthys were in space. Also, Zombie's only appearance in-series was her corpse.

Krans's only used spell on-screen isn't his, it is the Russian Orthodox Church, and it requires to other people to provide an opponent's a way for Krans to hear him. Matthai's only spell, besides the absorbing Fiamma's attack one, was a sealing spell that Fiamma promptly broke out of. The Artificial Valkyrie still scales to nothing as there isn't anything that states or implies they scale to normal magicians and Birdway, Silvia and Bruhild all could one-shot them with their attacks in their only appearance.

... Gah, this is probably not going to go anywhere so the toaru page bloat is here to say, so blah... jk, jk. Fanta out.

Aren't you being a bit bias here, DT.
No, I'm really not. Those are the usual deletion standards.

For the Nerfed MGs that aren't High Priest, Niang-Niang, or Nephthys, they have little actual screen time. We never seen them actually talk, never seen them fully described apart from Kamisato's mumblings or the ones that were visible from when Yuiitsu copied their physical form with St. Germain. Out of the named magician gods, we have only seen Proserpina and Tezcatlipoca attack-and even then, it was from a massive distance from when Kamisato, Niang-Niang and Nephthys were in space. Also, Zombie's only appearance in-series was her corpse.
We also have seen the effect of Chimera's and the Forgotten God's abilities.

Again, we have no minimum requirement on talking lines or anything. The entire requirment for a profile is us having sufficient information for stats, us knowing powers of the character and them not just being a regular human.

Krans's only used spell on-screen isn't his, it is the Russian Orthodox Church, and it requires to other people to provide an opponent's a way for Krans to hear him. Matthai's only spell, besides the absorbing Fiamma's attack one, was a sealing spell that Fiamma promptly broke out of.
Your point? It being "the church's spell" is not making it not an ability of his. Matthai also uses the Vatikan to cast his spell, but that's just a prerequisit to the ritual so to say. That does not stop it being his ability. And having the opponent hear Krans really needs no outside influence. He doesn't have to do it via a phone, he could just do it in person.

Don't see your point with Matthai. He has two spells, one of which is an extremely potent sealing spell that separates body, mind and soul. That in itself sounds plenty indexable to me, but on top of this comes that this spell serves as justification for the resistances of Fiamma.

The Artificial Valkyrie still scales to nothing as there isn't anything that states or implies they scale to normal magicians and Birdway, Silvia and Bruhild all could one-shot them with their attacks in their only appearance.
They have abilities and if you think they should not scale above regular magicians, then scale them from the tanker feat instead. They are not unindexable.

... Gah, this is probably not going to go anywhere so the toaru page bloat is here to say, so blah... jk, jk. Fanta out.
If you are legitimately not interested in pursuing this further, I won't look into the pages and give my view.

But if you want me to, I can.

As I see it, our standards are mostly relevant in cases like these if the characters are nigh-featless ordinary humans (i.e. nothing better than having pedestrian weapons & household items), or if their combat-related feats are literally identical to multiple other characters; we don't need to make different profiles for 20 different named members of an army, that have the same standard feats attributed to them.

As such, the only one that seems deletion-worthy is The Forgotten God, but even that may just be due to me not knowing enough about the series.

As I see it, our standards are mostly relevant in cases like these if the characters are nigh-featless ordinary humans (i.e. nothing better than having pedestrian weapons & household items), or if their combat-related feats are literally identical to multiple other characters; we don't need to make different profiles for 20 different named members of an army, that have the same standard feats attributed to them.

As such, the only one that seems deletion-worthy is The Forgotten God, but even that may just be due to me not knowing enough about the series.
The forgotten gods weakened form has the passive ability to make it and its attacks incomprehensible, in particular its actual shape can not be recognized.
In hand to hand combat that is useful in that for example an attack you thought you dodged may still hits you as the fist is wider than you can actually see.
It's not a huge advantage but it is a distinguishing feature.

Ah, with something like 5-B, especially if it has descriptions like those (making attacks difficult to dodge), that does sound sufficiently useful for its own page.

Wasn't there a Mario-Kun profile on this site? Does anyone have the draft for it? I'm working on a better profile for it.

Only if it was created past early 2022
This?

This?
That was made in 2018.

There's no High 7-C calculation to justify this tiering. Also, there's already a Doomfist profile

Incomplete page

Incomplete page
I'm struggling to see what's incomplete about this profile.

Though, looking back at it, the entire verse does not have any references and many of its abilities and statistics lack scans. I'm all in for a deletion of the verse.

It seems a bit too quick to take the heavy-handed approach like that.

If you're looking to pursue this, at the very least contact any active supporters of the verse to attend to these issues.

Have no references, scan, justification or whatever you need atleast to have a visible and readable profile+ it have 0 supporters ATM, all this meet the deletion criteria of the character profile

Have no references, scan, justification or whatever you need atleast to have a visible and readable profile+ it have 0 supporters ATM, all this meet the deletion criteria of the character profile
It’s an old profile so it should be fine.

As GarrixianXD says, scans and references are not necessary for old profiles.
However, if truly nobody willing to debate the character is around and you doubt his abilities, that could be a problem, since old profiles are not supposed to be immune to CRTs.

Last edited:
I would like a moderator to delete Bo-bobo's page. The reason is very good, it had already been recommended because its profile is misleading: A few years ago several vandalisms/fake stuff were brought, moreover all the information is practically either incorrect or missing, which makes it unusable in VS. This doesn't show the best version of the character.

Clarification: I am writing blogs to prepare future pages of the verse so that they can be legitimately used and thus contribute to the improvement of the wiki.

I would like a moderator to delete Bo-bobo's page. The reason is very good, it had already been recommended because its profile is misleading: A few years ago several vandalisms/fake stuff were brought, moreover all the information is practically either incorrect or missing, which makes it unusable in VS. This doesn't show the best version of the character.

Clarification: I am writing blogs to prepare future pages of the verse so that they can be legitimately used and thus contribute to the improvement of the wiki.
I have no way to confirm that all the stuff on the wiki is wrong. A rework like that should be handled in a CRT, by showing what is wrong and what is right.

As GarrixianXD says, scans and references are not necessary for old profiles.
However, if truly nobody willing to debate the character is around and you doubt his abilities, that could be a problem, since old profiles are not supposed to be immune to CRTs.
Yes his abilities are of old standards back in the days where being nonexistent itself was nep2, but after the revision of nep his didn't change, with addition of his acausality type 4 and many other abilities which of course is misleading, however the character in question have no verse page and 0 supporters plus no justification to special abilities, we don't even know if he is nep in the first place talkless of type 2 and people often use this character for scaling or in versus threads

Yes his abilities are of old standards back in the days where being nonexistent itself was nep2, but after the revision of nep his didn't change, with addition of his acausality type 4 and many other abilities which of course is misleading, however the character in question have no verse page and 0 supporters plus no justification to special abilities, we don't even know if he is nep in the first place talkless of type 2 and people often use this character for scaling or in versus threads
I have to agree with DontTalk, however. This is an incredibly popular character, and so I feel the best approach to handle this is to cobble together a CRT for Bo-bobo. If enough people believe that the profile is beyond saving, fine. But I would like to see if it is at all possible to salvage it.

Goku (DBZ Kakarot).

Admittedly this character does have enough different than the main Goku to warrant a profile, this profile has absolutely none of it differentiating it from such.

The grand majority is copy/pasted from other Goku profiles, and so is every single scan. Not a single one of Kakarot Goku's many unique moves are displayed, none of his Know-How, none of his massive list of standard equipment, no Community Board, none of his unique Image Training or hologram training or Whis training or Full-Course Meals; nothing in general from DBZ: Kakarot the game at all. It basically just acts like a Z Goku profile that has SSG and SSB, both of which being done, and better, by other Goku profiles.

Basically a copy of Chicken´s profile

Basically a copy of Chicken´s profile
Gone.

Back