• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I want to delete this verse

So, the verse is all about brainpower, strategy, and game. And not typical brawls or ability showdowns, so, it might not vibe with the usual stuff on this wiki which is all about abilities and powers. The profiles on this wiki are outdated 'cause the verse is always focused on games and strategies, so, even though there are some characters who have extraordinary abilities, they don't show off much in the story, thus feats are scarce. Also, the verse doesn't have many suppoters on this wiki, just me, Ritsu, and Confluctor.

I want to delete this verse

So, the verse is all about brainpower, strategy, and game. And not typical brawls or ability showdowns, so, it might not vibe with the usual stuff on this wiki which is all about abilities and powers. The profiles on this wiki are outdated 'cause the verse is always focused on games and strategies, so, even though there are some characters who have extraordinary abilities, they don't show off much in the story, thus feats are scarce. Also, the verse doesn't have many suppoters on this wiki, just me, Ritsu, and Confluctor.
No, we have a lot of verses that are not battle-focused that we still index. You can just do a CRT to update the verse.

I ended up posting the same thread twice bc I thought the first one was in Sandbox, could this one be deleted, please?
Please address forum-related matters in this thread:

I was about to delete that profile but I scrolled through the verse and found out quite a few profiles are like that. Not to mention it was created nearly 2 years ago. I’m all in with deleting that page but I’d like to hear the suggestions of other staff members.

Sandman (Timespinner)

Plenty of high-tiered abilities and tier 2 stats but no scans backing them up, half of which don't even have a justification, can someone please ping the page creator (@Antoniofer) to see if he's interested fixing it?
Bumping this, I may as well post other questionable content I found:

The Player (Fluidity)

Multiple high-tiered abilities/stats with no scans at all, some without even a justification, the user that made the page also long left the site.

Charoca

Barely any justifications and guesswork statistics with no source, some experts on the verse may be worth pinging if interested on raising the quality of the page.

Heavy Object Explanation Page

The verse doesn't use this as a source to justify anything (nothing but the verse page links here), and merely explains terminology beyond the purposes of VSBW (doesn't cover verse mechanics, scaling or similar, just explaining in-verse lore that has no real effect on the capabilities of the characters for our purposes, and weaponry that'd be better just linked to its own wiki as needed, which isn't even used to begin with as said before...), with no sources at all either.

The Headmaster (Higanbana)

...No sources or justifications at all.

Bumping this, I may as well post other questionable content I found:
@Antoniofer
The Player (Fluidity)

Multiple high-tiered abilities/stats with no scans at all, some without even a justification, the user that made the page also long left the site.
1. There is no verse page
2. Every edit in the past 3 years was just general content moderation (no CRT editing)
3. User who made profile left
4. No noteworthy supports

I will delete this page.
Charoca

Barely any justifications and guesswork statistics with no source, some experts on the verse may be worth pinging if interested on raising the quality of the page.
-Last non-moderation edit was in 2018, no noteworthy supporters
-User who made profile is not active.
-Hardly any justifications

I will delete this page.
Not that I disagree with you but Idk if it's a good idea for me to delete an explanation page w/o a CRT. Let's see what someone with more expierence thinks. @DarkDragonMedeus thoughts ?
The Headmaster (Higanbana)

...No sources or justifications at all.
This is a verse I am knowledgeable on. I recently did a thread for the MC, but this character in particular is really irrelevant. I will delete.

Not that I disagree with you but Idk if it's a good idea for me to delete an explanation page w/o a CRT. Let's see what someone with more expierence thinks. @DarkDragonMedeus thoughts ?
That looks more like something belonging in a blog post than a does a page IMO.

I'm not particularry attached to Sandman's profile (it was an old one either way, and not interested enough in scrolling through the game to get essential screenshots), so I have no issue if you want to erase the profile.

That looks more like something belonging in a blog post than a does a page IMO.
Yes agreed. In fact, it appears that it was initially a blog post until it was made into a page.

I will remake it into a blogpost and delete the page.
I'm not particularry attached to Sandman's profile (it was an old one either way, and not interested enough in scrolling through the game to get essential screenshots), so I have no issue if you want to erase the profile.
Done.

Done
This entire verse.

Every single page has 0 scans, and their ratings are based off of a vague statement of "destroying a mountain" that doesn't specify anything about how it was done, how large it is, how much time it took, etc.
@Firestorm808 Do you think there is any saving this verse (your listed as a supporter)

Back