• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If my memory is not wrong, Gaster's profile has been rejected before.

Because he's technically not a confirmed character, right?
More of an easter egg with no real abilities.

Deleted.

No, Oliver, it does not belong as a real-world profile, even if it was formatted according to our standards. It would be utterly non-notable and open the floodgates for profiles for literally every computer program. We don't need that.

EDIT: Also these sorts of posts are unnecessary and should be deleted. We don't need a peanut gallery heckling every bad profile.

Last edited:
So, would it be possible to delete this verse?

The only existing profile page is Moroha's (oh, and Edward's), and he doesn't have any scans or references for abilities, ap, speed and etc. (Unless someone plans to revise it, which I don't know if anyone is)
Just wondering if something will be done about this? Or would it be better to make a CRT?

You COULD technically make a profile for him, but this ain’t the way you do it.

too many assumptions on this page, + making deltarune would be 2-C, not 3-A

Should be deleted.

So, would it be possible to delete this verse?

The only existing profile page is Moroha's (oh, and Edward's), and he doesn't have any scans or references for abilities, ap, speed and etc. (Unless someone plans to revise it, which I don't know if anyone is)
Looking at the profiles that exist, they honestly look pretty complete, including explanations for techniques, powers, stamina and intelligence. What's primarily missing is scans to back up some statements, primarily speed.
I don't know if there are still active people who know about the verse, but I think it'd be a waste to delete the profiles when there's been evident work put into them. I would say a CRT should be tried first.

Looking at the profiles that exist, they honestly look pretty complete, including explanations for techniques, powers, stamina and intelligence. What's primarily missing is scans to back up some statements, primarily speed.
I don't know if there are still active people who know about the verse, but I think it'd be a waste to delete the profiles when there's been evident work put into them. I would say a CRT should be tried first.
No scans, no references and not even the correct rating for speed. (Some grammar issues, and maybe more) Profiles have been deleted for less, but I will wait and see what staff think.

It is and this thing is full of bullshit and assumptions.

After having Powerpoint, we have Word now.

Immeasurable speed withOUT good justification, and great format problem

Last edited:
The Ash Williams profile also goes against the standards we use for Dead By Daylight profiles at the moment. It could be recreated, however it would need a massive overhaul.
I’m no DBD expert (though I’ve got some hours in the game under my belt), but I could likely remake the profile, unless a DBD supporter would rather do such.

Can someone close this then instruct the member on the right way to make a blog?

Can someone close this then instruct the member on the right way to make a blog?
Seems like it was already deleted.

If the old profile has nothing of relevance or missing that needs to be added to the new profile, then it is best to simply delete it.

Can these be deleted? I made them long ago and they're lackluster and not really good

uhh pretty sure this is not allowed

I mean, it's not like it aint allowed.

the profile is just subpar.

The only relevance he has in the games was being killed by Fredbear

Can these be deleted? I made them long ago and they're lackluster and not really good
Done.

I have deleted the low quality page.

Back