• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It is clearly belonging to user blog.
And I handled this earlier as well.

It is created again.

I handled it.

Also, thank you to everybody who are helping out here. 🙏

I handled it.

So, would it be possible to delete this verse?

The only existing profile page is Moroha's (oh, and Edward's), and he doesn't have any scans or references for abilities, ap, speed and etc. (Unless someone plans to revise it, which I don't know if anyone is)

I handled it.
I don't think you've handled this:
The page is still up.

My apologies. I forgot to delete that page after moving the contents to a wiki sandbox page for the member who created it.

I actually have handled it now.

Ehh...

No calculation to speed, Ap, Dura, Ls, his abilities didn't have any link or reference

The same to the rest of the verse's pages

Ehh...

No calculation to speed, Ap, Dura, Ls, his abilities didn't have any link or reference

The same to the rest of the verse's pages

Sorry, I'm late. The pages that I mentioned have been deleted. These pages were minimalistic and lacked polish. I am mentioning this in case someone inquires about the source of the deleted pages, or if there is an issue with the deletion.

So, would it be possible to delete this verse?

The only existing profile page is Moroha's (oh, and Edward's), and he doesn't have any scans or references for abilities, ap, speed and etc. (Unless someone plans to revise it, which I don't know if anyone is)
Bump.

New user trying to create a page

Back