• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dark Heresy: Ascension and Dark Heresy: Disciples of the Old Gods

The profile just uses stuff she's straight up stated to be able to do in those books (Blast a hole through a warship hull). I figured it'd be a good baseline for Alpha level people.
Well thanks for the sources

I do see the merit in having a baseline for Alpha level psykers so fair enough. I’ll just try and make a rework with actual sources and scans.

Apex Twins still should get removed in my opinion

All the justifications and descriptions of Tier 2 do not qualify at all, there are no scans or references, I am not the best at evaluating profiles that is why I bring it here.

Pavel's page there does have a lot of flaws, and it is a newly made page without any references.

Stats seem to be a guesswork for the most part, no scans and the person who made the page has been inactive for 2 years

Pages are in an overall bad state and the person who made them has been inactive for 3 years

Poor quality pages with the stats seem to be guesswork and some of this not having P&A sections, guy who made them has been inactive since 2020

Considering the P&A is all in this page and it lacks any explanation I think it should be nuked
Bump since Ant wanted more input

Also adding:
This two are just not good pages imo

All the justifications and descriptions of Tier 2 do not qualify at all, there are no scans or references, I am not the best at evaluating profiles that is why I bring it here.
Pavel's page there does have a lot of flaws, and it is a newly made page without any references.
I deleted it earlier.

Well thanks for the sources

I do see the merit in having a baseline for Alpha level psykers so fair enough. I’ll just try and make a rework with actual sources and scans.

Apex Twins still should get removed in my opinion
Thank you for helping out.

Can our staff members here help out with evaluating Tllmbrg's requests please?

Do anybody else have further input?

Bump since Ant wanted more input

Also adding:
This two are just not good pages imo
Have you asked the creator if they want to improve them? It looks like they're active.

So i've a question...
are pages like these allowed?
no abilities, overinflated intelligence rating, no calcs or feats besides taking some punches...

So i've a question...
are pages like these allowed?
no abilities, overinflated intelligence rating, no calcs or feats besides taking some punches...
That's going through revisions

That's going through revisions
i get it but that doesn't change anything unless she has some notable feats as otherwise (without vecna's curse making her nearly die) she is a relatively normal girl with lock picking skills, not something you add now is it?

Can I start deleting the other stuff?
What has been accepted to be deleted by our staff members can probably be deleted now, yes. However, please be careful to remove all regular wiki links to the deleted pages as usual.

Planet level off a vague statement and an explosion we don't see actually destroy that much, speed is based on something that wasn't proven as laser and with the MHS needing a calc
@Tonygameman could try revising this if they wants

Generally low quality pages, physicals all seem to scale from someone who just uses a knife as a main weapon so them one shotting humans isn't really 9-C for pure physicals
@Zanybrainy2000 could try revising the pages

Planet level off a vague statement and an explosion we don't see actually destroy that much, speed is based on something that wasn't proven as laser and with the MHS needing a calc
@Tonygameman could try revising this if they wants
Was thinking I might give this a shot someday, actually.

Thank you for helping out. It seems best a wait a while for input from the summoned members before those pages are deleted then.

Have you already posted a CRT for this, but need staff input?

Anyways I'll put more verses out for deletion

Supporter was last seen last year, the 9-B rating could be way higher for all we know without scans or calcs and the pages just seem poor quality in general
The pages were not that poor, they were some of the first few I made back then and I followed the standards and guidelines provided. I've been meaning to have the laser weapon calculated but I've been particularly busy and assuming baseline Wall level for destroying metal doors and cave walls seemed reasonable to me. I don't really see why they needed to be deleted other than you felt like it.

The pages were not that poor, they were some of the first few I made back then and I followed the standards and guidelines provided. I've been meaning to have the laser weapon calculated but I've been particularly busy and assuming baseline Wall level for destroying metal doors and cave walls seemed reasonable to me. I don't really see why they needed to be deleted other than you felt like it.
What's even the problem with those pages
Edit: I can see why Richard would be considered lacking but that's nothing I can't fix, but I definitely fail to see any issues with Ragemelon. Ragemelon's page very accurately represents what abilities and skills he has displayed within his series.
@Tllmbrg

Should these pages be restored (if they were deleted) then?

May I see the original pages, maybe put in a sandbox or something? I'd like to evaluate whether that is the case.
@Tllmbrg
Either way, I'd like this verse page to be deleted (and only the verse page), as its characters should be listed under Valiant Comics
I have deleted the Turok verse page. Should I turn it into a redirect to the Valiant Comics page, or is it better to update all of the relevant links to it instead?

Back