• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thank you for helping out. It is appreciated.

The games were made by acclaim entertainment, which owned valiant for a long time. And the games were made during that era and around the same time, they were writing comics about the character. And iirc this game was based on his valiant comic stuff

It's not needed as a separate page any longer as its just her in control of another character.

Okay. Thank you for helping out so much. You are awesome.

I cannot edit the knowledgeable page for some reason. it keeps freezing and crashing and won't let me edit anything. if anyone can edit it, can you move up the names and list them under Valiant Comics? In brackets, next to the new names, just add Turok game please

Done and all links have been removed
Thank you for helping out.
I cannot edit the knowledgeable page for some reason. it keeps freezing and crashing and won't let me edit anything. if anyone can edit it, can you move up the names and list them under Valiant Comics? In brackets, next to the new names, just add Turok game please
I will try to handle it. It seems like Fandom has a recurrently problem with members editing very large pages after their latest system update.

I have done so:

Also, I am currently talking with/informing the Fandom staff about the recurrent editing error for large wiki pages.

@Confluctor

The Fandom staff member needs some further information:

"Thanks! Interesting - we're aware of some 504 errors with extremely heavy pages (starting before 1.37), but not 503 errors.

It sounds this issues occur when trying to open the editor, perhaps specifically the VisualEditor? This isn't necessarily an issue with saving the page?"

Can you provide it please?

It doesn't matter what sort of editor in open it, it just freezes immediately. And by crash, I mean it just dies and I get a "broken page" message or unresponsive page message. I don't get any codes like 505 or 504. None of those appear

Okay. Thank you for the information. I will inform Fandom about this.

@Confluctor

I received another reply:

"Alright, it sounds like the issue is not editor specific - which roughly matches my expectations, that it's a performance issue when generating the new revision. Hopefully the team will be able to get some improvements live soon!"

I deleted both the image that they uploaded and the unfinished page that they placed it in. I also gave them a warning message:

I deleted both the image that they uploaded and the unfinished page that they placed it in. I also gave them a warning message:

He still doing it

He still doing it
I've deleted the page.

Another Unfinished Page, given how Ant has given this guy multiple warnings and the fact that he ignored them and continued doing what he was doing, I'd say it would be safe to at least ban him for at least a month in my thoughts personally. But I'll just let the other mods make their decisions on this. (EDIT: Nvm, he responded, disregard what I said about the banning)

Last edited:

This other use is creating unfinished pages, as well.

i request the deletion of

flapple.

I fused it with this page

The appletun page needs to be renamed to "Applin"
it should also redirect to Flapple and Appletun
Bump.

I would like to request the deletion of Downfall of Castle and Country, Razor Edge, and Spuit Lance. They are weapon profiles that don't really add anything. Their number of abilities are pretty small, and there is no reason for them to be their own profiles. The latter two especially, as they are weapons held by characters with their own profiles, and are already adequately explained in their P&A sections due to their previously mentioned small number of abilities.

Back