• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This page should be deleted as it uses an unnapproved calc. That and we're not even done for the upcoming OPM updatesd (Which includes feats and scaling for Sage Centipede) so a profile for Sage Centipede shouldn't be posted yet.
I agree with deleting it for now.

It can be undeleted following the CRT, and modified at that time.

This page is pretty barebone and bad. The P&A is copied from Wolverine's file. On top of that, there are barely any scans for some of those abilities, especially his abilities as the host of phoenix. On top of that, its a pretty irrelevant character/arc with only like less than 10 appearances.

This page is pretty barebone and bad. The P&A is copied from Wolverine's file. On top of that, there are barely any scans for some of those abilities, especially his abilities as the host of phoenix. On top of that, its a pretty irrelevant character/arc with only like less than 10 appearances.
I have deleted it.

Should we delete this page as well?

I have deleted it.

Should we delete this page as well?

The profile is kinda crappy from what I can see but it's definitely a different enough Doom besides "lolpowerup!"

While on the topic of delete-worthy comic book profiles, I'd also like Abraxas' page to be deleted. There are a few scans and sources here and there, but the rest of the profile is a mess. No scan for his EE and mind hax, no scan or explanation of his NEP, no scan for his range or stamina, and he's a character that has only made a handful of appearances.

i worked quite a bit on that.

I wouldn't want that deleted. Abraxas is an extremely important cosmic figure and as such, he should be kept. As for missing scans, I can add them when I get some time for it. But his EE comes from the fact that he is going to drown the multiverse into oblivion and embodies the concept of destruction and whatnot.

As I brung up here, I requested for the more 'useless' yume nikki profiles to be deleted, examples being Aztec Rave Monkey and the KALIMBA TV Channel.

These backround creatures do absolutely nothing, there tiers are mostly based on 'via sheer size' stuff and that's really it.

The effect NPCs should be deleted as well imo, all of them are basically clones, the same P&A with the occasional standout ability.

Here are some of the profiles I think are worthy of deletion
Aztec Rave Monkey
KALIMBA TV Channel
Blood Touching Monster
Roary Straw
The Thing with the Quivering Jaw
Takofuusen
Pirori
Big Red
Severed Heads
The effect NPCs (this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, and this)
bump

As I brung up here, I requested for the more 'useless' yume nikki profiles to be deleted, examples being Aztec Rave Monkey and the KALIMBA TV Channel.

These backround creatures do absolutely nothing, there tiers are mostly based on 'via sheer size' stuff and that's really it.

The effect NPCs should be deleted as well imo, all of them are basically clones, the same P&A with the occasional standout ability.

Here are some of the profiles I think are worthy of deletion
Aztec Rave Monkey
KALIMBA TV Channel
Blood Touching Monster
Roary Straw
The Thing with the Quivering Jaw
Takofuusen
Pirori
Big Red
Severed Heads
The effect NPCs (this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, and this)
@Shadowbokunohero @Crazylatin77 @Jvando @Zaratthustra @Just_a_Random_Butler @ElixirBlue @Tllmbrg @Nehz_XZX

Would any of you be willing to handle this please?

The other regular wiki pages that link to the above-listed profile pages also need to have said links removed though. You can check for them via the "What links here" button.

Thank you very much for helping out. It is very appreciated.

Back