• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think that we at least used to have rules against too ridiculous characters, but am not sure about our current standards.

I think that we at least used to have rules against too ridiculous characters, but am not sure about our current standards.
I don't think we ever did, only about shit like haxless tier 10s with no importance and such, and, well, all four Teletubbies are obviously important to the show and as such. Also Po and Tinky Winky have a 9-B to 7-B drum.

To be perfectly honest; I think it's hypocritical that we deleted out YouTube series or game critic verses like AVGN with reason being "Dargoo doesn't want the wiki to be a laughing stock" despite actually having a lot of good feats and canonical fight scenes that can get serious and violent; even if it perhaps greenlighted too many gag feats and likely outliers looking back. But our preschool show characters such as Barney the Dinosaur, Teletubbies, and especially Baby Shark are far more "Laughing Stock" status than any YouTube personalities for that matter.

That being said, if there were other reasons such as some verses not really having continuity or being fight scene heavy. And/or they aren't made by published groups; which I can vouch a lot of YouTube personalities actually are more fight scene heavy that those aforementioned kid show verses and AVGN at least has an official episode guide; which can be seen as continuity. Though, Cinemassacre.Com isn't as strong as a Publisher as the various TV channels like Nickelodeon ect would be the only real nail in the coffin for YouTube series.

But actually, Tier 10 verses that have no hax are allowed if it's still got plenty of fighters and debaters worth indexing. Seong Gi-Han may be an ordinary human, but he still gets into fights all the time and fights for his life throughout Squid Game. I know the kid verses probably have things that are considered powers, abilities, or hax, but they almost never use them for combat applicable stuff.

This isn't me officially making any demands for deletion nor any calls for approval to resurrect the YouTube profiles, but the details above are definitely worth sinking in.

The main reason for not allowing YouTube personalities is that they are not fully fictional, just stage personas, and we do not allow the indexing of real people.

Also, most of them would not be notable and professional enough.

In addition, people used to want us to scale one of them to Bugs Bunny for beating up somebody in a plush costume, and similar nonsense is rather commonplace.

Certain ones like AVGN I think are fucky and notable enough to be indexed, the issue is actually doing it seeing as AVGN tends to vary a ton throughout episodes, like, tier 10 in one episode then episode 100 speaks for itself(tier 7-5 or 4 just in that one episode)

Then we make it a note on his file, easy.

Most of his feats are actually more like Street level or Wall level; he still rips heads off human sized characters with his barehands regular. Whether they're just random people, or the various characters Mike Matei dressed up as (Jason Voorhees, Bugs Bunny, The Joker, Star Trek aliens, ect) isn't the relevant part no cross scaling. Same with causing explosions with his curse words and tanking various explosions up close.

But anyway, this is off topic and should have its own thread if we're going to be doing stuff. I already mentioned the "Lack of publisher" was the only real good point but some series are still less laughable than some other profiles. And even then, people wanting to cross scale or greenlight obvious gag feats/outliers is more of a problem with the users doing so and not the profile.

The main reason for not allowing YouTube personalities is that they are not fully fictional, just stage personas, and we do not allow the indexing of real people.

Also, most of them would not be notable and professional enough.

In addition, people used to want us to scale one of them to Bugs Bunny for beating up somebody in a plush costume, and similar nonsense is rather commonplace.
Again, we should only feature actual fiction, not exaggerated stage personas that actively interact with the audience.

Again, this isn't the thread to talk about that unfortunately even if I agree with those points. There are exceptions for YouTube series that actually have continuity and not just two guys playing around. Such as "Who Killed Markiplier" iirc. But we should stick to main topic and make new threads to discuss that in greater detail if needed. Similar to what Crabwhale did to revive the Barney profile or what Bambu did to get Monster Girl Quest deleted.

The Fortune Teller only made a single appearance, has no notability or unique abilities, and isn't even listed on the verse page (as evidenced by the fact that his stats are horribly outdated). I don't think he deserves a profile.
I think The Fortune Teller is too minor to be kept, so it is better to delete it. Though it proves how merciless Reimu is and he actually has two chapters of appearances.

Mundane unsupernatural character who happens to hold a gun for 10 seconds in a scene and dies.

Nothing worth indexing, delete.

Last edited:

The profile speaks for itself

Any objection to these being deleted?

Any objection to these being deleted?
@Legion350

Would you be willing and able to improve on them?

Lord Fuse

He scales to canonical iterations of characters that haven't demonstrated their abilities in FusionFall. He is FTL and 5-A via scaling to the PPG and Finn, despite Samurai Jack stating that Fuse's power pales in comparison to Aku. FusionFall was not written by the PPG or AT writers

There's also some blatantly incorrect info in here too

"(Planet Fuse...is an extension of his body/power)"
This statement comes from Fuse Some More in FusionFall Retro, a fan-made mission in a fan-made reboot of the game

"He cannot properly create fusions of imaginary friends, who often become independent of his control"
Fusion Eduardo, Cheese, Bloo, Wilt, Coco and Mr. Herriman exist and operate just fine

Probably yes, in lack of better options, but you need to investigate if other wiki pages link to them, and if the statistics of other profiles scale from them, first.

Useless file for a mundane character with 5 minutes of screen time, in which he HAPPENS to tank two punches from Bane.

Delete it.

Is hardly even that relevant in combat, and is mostly only just a side character for Peter Parker

Well, being irrelevant in combat is not a defining qualifier, as long as he is prominent enough and not a sitcom character, or similar.

Back