• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yume Nikki Downgrade

Before I dive into this, I would like to say that I haven't actually played the game, instead I just watched a short walkthrough, so I probably might've missed some things

If so, please point them out below.

As always, excuse my english

Likely 5-A, possibly 4-A Removal

Madot is currently this tier for being eaten by big red, this seems very ehhhh to me for the following reasons.

1. Big red isn't even chewing/biting madot, madot just strolls into its mouth of which big red closes afterwards.

2. Keep in mind the Windmill World works on dream logic, and not actual physics. The Docks, Block World, and FC World all connect to the windmill world and dont seem to be connected to big red at all, So I find it unlikely it is actually in big reds stomach.

3. The Windmill World doesn't have anything to solidify it being large planet/multi-solar system level size

From what I've found, she seems to be somewhat comparable to her real life counterpart, so 'at least 10-A, 9-C with Knife' should do.

She probably has feats much higher, but I honestly wasn't able to find anything.

Unnecessary Profiles​

Some, if not most, of the profiles for Yume Nikki seem to be random background creatures with nothing really notable about them. A few examples are the KALIMBA TV CHANNEL or the Aztec Rave Monkey, which literally do nothing.

Because of this, I think the random background creatures to be deleted, although I would like more thoughts on that.

Last edited:
Before I dive into this, I would like to say that I haven't actually played the game

66f-1.jpg

Not like anything in the game would support this high-end interpretation anyways. The game depicts dreams, things just happen.

Back