• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thank you for helping out so much. It is very appreciated.

I'd like to suggest all Mortebianca pages for deletion. I briefly talked to Ricsi about it, and it sounds like there isn't an actual English translation out there, just Ricsi translating relevant quotes himself. I believe Crpytozoi/Golovachov-verse was deleted for a similar reason, so unless anyone else knows Italian and can verify the translations provided, it should go.

(Also, apparently an official English translation is in the works, so it should be allowed back on, using that as source material, once that's out)

Meh, we allow Japanese verses with no english translation too, no?
I think the only times we've allowed those is when there's been multiple people willing to translate relevant feats. Which is pretty easy considering how many weebs are here.

And all the Japanese verses I'm familiar with here at least have fan translations.

I'd like to suggest all Mortebianca pages for deletion. I briefly talked to Ricsi about it, and it sounds like there isn't an actual English translation out there, just Ricsi translating relevant quotes himself. I believe Crpytozoi/Golovachov-verse was deleted for a similar reason, so unless anyone else knows Italian and can verify the translations provided, it should go.

(Also, apparently an official English translation is in the works, so it should be allowed back on, using that as source material, once that's out)
We had a thread on the matter and it was also added as a rule. Such verses can be allowed as long as they follow the established guidelines.

Btw, me and @Armorchompy could check those quotes.

Oh awesome, I didn't realize we codified that. Since you seem more familiar with the rules, and can help with the translation, do you mind looking over the verse and seeing what, if anything, needs to be updated to comply?

You make a blog where you link or post all the necessary scans, then you write down both the text contained in them and the translation you suggest. This is to allow everyone to copy the italian text and check it through a translation machine or paste it somewhere else.

If something needs further context to be comprehended, you should explain it in the blog, linking more scans and text if necessary.

I don't know what Mortebianca is, but remember to add references to each issues if it's a book or a comic book series.

You can also make more than one blog, if you think that a single one would be too much chaotic.

Btw, I can check the verse and any blog/quote today, but not immediately (maybe not everything today if the material is too extensive).

You make a blog where you link or post all the necessary scans, then you write down both the text contained in them and the translation you suggest. This is to allow everyone to copy the italian text and check it through a translation machine or paste it somewhere else.

If something needs further context to be comprehended, you should explain it in the blog, linking more scans and text if necessary.

I don't know what Mortebianca is, but remember to add references to each issues if it's a book or a comic book series.

You can also make more than one blog, if you think that a single one would be too much chaotic.

Btw, I can check the verse and any blog/quote today, but not immediately (maybe not everything today if the material is too extensive).
I agree with this solution.

So are we in agreement that Smoke be banned from making profiles?
I suppose so, but people also need to stop ganging up against and almost bullying him for the slightest flaw in his behaviour.

Okay. The page should probably be removed along with any links to it then.

Yeah, delete that file, it's wanked to shit.

Mysterio didn't randomly have Tier 2 durability in that game, and neither did the tablet.

And even Immeasurable speed is complete ******* nonsense

You can't 'tank' a timeline being reset nor is 'existing in two timelines at once' immeasurable, if he was really immeasurable he wouldn't have any trouble doing this with just sheer speed. Being unaffected by a timeline being rewritten could be acausality type 1 but thats about it.

ok but im just saying that he still fought someone who was doing said feat
It's not even a feat, it literally says in the scan 'it is trying to pull itself together' between two different time periods and it can't, instead it is creating a time paradox by trying to do so. If he was immeasurable he would be able to pull itself together between two time periods instantly

Back