• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
FNF's only canon combat feat so far is
Pico shooting the Tankmen
, and neither of those characters originated in FNF to begin with, so yeah it should probably be deleted

Well, given all the new content the Kickstarter promises (Like the mic-throwing animation being added to the game), I'm sure it'll get some combat feats soon.

I would appreciate some staff input regarding the latest discussion above.

George (Curious George)
Haxless tier 10 from a series where there's absolutely no fighting to speak of, so I don't think it belongs here.
after doing some research on the subject, i recreated this profile. he is now 9-B, with superhuman speed, various equipment, and an accepted calc backing up his tier. of course, i'm not asking for a profile i just made this morning to be deleted. i just want to make sure you guys are okay with the profile, and i have no idea where else i can do that, so i'm putting it here.

(oh god here we go)
...firstly, why does that file literally composite everything?
i only used feats from the movies and show, which are canon to each other as far as i can tell (except for the lion feat, which is from the gba game, but even then i noted that its canonicity is vague). also, iirc, characters can be composited if they're iconic enough, and i'd say curious george is pretty iconic.
Secondly, there is a single 9-B feat there, the projector explosion, that's it. Rest is just you wanking normal ass feats to 9-B
surviving getting mauled by a hippopotamus without taking any visible damage is 9-B. giraffes are 9-B, so a crash which visibly hurt several of them is likely 9-B as well, and while it technically wouldn't be valid as ap because it's a kinetic energy feat, it would still work for durability. i'm not done calcing the danno wolfe thing, but so far it's at least 9-C+. driving off a cliff and surviving the fall probably isn't 9-B, but i should note that george literally didn't react to it at all.

Last edited:
the curious george wiki was probably created by two year olds. it doesn't cite any sources, and it never actually proves that he's two. he was living in a jungle for the first portion of his life, so how would anyone in the series even know how old he is? besides, the profile only uses chimp scaling once, to back up his speed.

So was our wiki page for him, I don't see the issue. Anyway, half the feats in the profile are trash, in fact, we literally told you about that in the thread, and you chose to ignore it.

Because it had reached a conclusion, we have no reason to humor stone-wallers. Regardless, it being closed clearly wasn't meant to tell you to go ahead and use them.

Because it had reached a conclusion, we have no reason to humor stone-wallers.
but it hadn't? at the very least we were still waiting for my calc to be evalulated
Regardless, it being closed clearly wasn't meant to tell you to go ahead and use them.
that's strange. i recall you saying something along the lines of "whatever, have your fun, but i'll bring it to the deletion thread if it's poorly made". regardless, i didn't see the closing of the thread as a way of you giving me a green light. after the thread had been closed, i didn't make the profile until my calc was accepted.

Last edited:
(oh god here we go)

i only used feats from the movies and show, which are canon to each other as far as i can tell (except for the lion feat, which is from the gba game, but even then i noted that its canonicity is vague). also, iirc, characters can be composited if they're iconic enough, and i'd say curious george is pretty iconic.
Who the **** told you characters can be composited when they're iconic? We don't even composite ******* Mickey Mouse, Superman or Spider-Man

Doesn't matter what you note if you put it in the profile regardless.
surviving getting mauled by a hippopotamus without taking any visible damage is 9-B. giraffes are 9-B, so a crash which visibly hurt several of them is likely 9-B as well, and while it technically wouldn't be valid as ap because it's a kinetic energy feat, it would still work for durability. i'm not done calcing the danno wolfe thing, but so far it's at least 9-C+. driving off a cliff and surviving the fall probably isn't 9-B, but i should note that george literally didn't react to it at all.
He didn't getting mauled by the hippopotamus, he got pushed off, not 9-B

Pushing off Giraffes' neck out of your way isn't 9-B either, also in general most animals aren't ******* 9-B unless they're ramming max speed into you.

No scans for the falling off the cliff feat.

Honestly I don't even see why the Danno Wolfe shit would scale considering he looks absolutely ****** over by that feat. Also ignoring that... humans can survive 9-C+ shit, what's new?

...mate do you know how the tiering system works? Or are you just wanking him for the sake of it. Real life has more nuances to it than just slapping a 9-B for petting a giraffe at the petting zoo.

Even the "wAlL lEvL eXpLoSiOn" is a damn outlier if anything.

Last edited:
Honestly, **** the page, I'm just completely shocked that you've been here for a ******* year by this point and can just make pages with this much blindsighted crap.

The only thing on that profile that's worth shit is the calc, which surprise, is wonky as all hell.

Can we just, not have this guy making pages again? Ever? This is almost every page he makes.

Last edited:
I'm perfectly calm.

I'm vouching for a profilemaking ban on this dude.

Every profile he makes, ends up here, we have to check through it for ******* hours, and even if we just delete them, he'll bring it up a bajillion times across months.

Just enforce it, I am saying on the behalf of anyone who had to trudge through this crap

Staff getting frustrated by his profiles is understandable at this stage. He makes more work then just about any user in terms of deleting profiles.

My mans really put natural weaponry for what I can only imagine is retractable teeth based on the scan.

At this point, I'm just exasperated. The profile quality speaks for itself.

BigSmoke might Ultra Instinct his way out of a permaban but you cannot defend this level of incompetence given his lengthy track record for stuff like this.

I am in full favor of a profile making ban.

Also he uses a 3 foot estimate in the calc for George's height, that's a reason why it's such a high yield

Deadass how the **** is this remotely 3 feet, this is a few frames prior.

Wow dude, even the calc you got was whack as shit

(To ensure stability, it's not the calc member's fault, BigSmoke just blatantly hid context for the sake of wanking)

Oh also Wokistan rejected the calc, rip

Last edited:
Who the **** told you characters can be composited when they're iconic? We don't even composite ******* Mickey Mouse, Superman or Spider-Man
first of all, you need to go watch some bob ross or something. i don't understand why you get so heated about this stuff (or at least that's how i perceive you to be reacting). second of all, i think i remember something that said composite characters are allowed if they're notable and popular. and idk why we can't have composite mickey mouse, composite bugs bunny is allowed (composite comic characters wouldn't work though, that would get really messy really quick)
Doesn't matter what you note if you put it in the profile regardless.
uhh, why not?
He didn't getting mauled by the hippopotamus, he got pushed off, not 9-B
yes, the hippopotamus just slightly nudged george, because it's not like george got launched several meters into the air from the bottom of the lake or anything
Pushing off Giraffes' neck out of your way isn't 9-B either
the sound effects and the giraffes' facial expressions make two things clear: it was a hit, not a shove, and the giraffes were hurt by the crash. also he didn't just push them out of the way, there was enough recoil that they somehow ended up with their necks tangled
also in general most animals aren't ******* 9-B unless they're ramming max speed into you.
giraffes can take hits from lions, which can definitely reach 9-B without having to use kinetic energy.
No scans for the falling off the cliff feat.
can't help you there, i found that feat by skimming through the third movie on dailymotion and i have no idea how i'd get a link to that scene in particular
Honestly I don't even see why the Danno Wolfe shit would scale considering he looks absolutely ****** over by that feat.
not really, he doesn't sustain any injuries, he's just mad afterwards
Also ignoring that... humans can survive 9-C+ shit, what's new?
not without breaking bones, getting knocked out, etc.
...mate do you know how the tiering system works? Or are you just wanking him for the sake of it. Real life has more nuances to it than just slapping a 9-B for petting a giraffe at the petting zoo.
usually when you pet a giraffe, its head doesn't go flying and wrap around another giraffe's neck
Even the "wAlL lEvL eXpLoSiOn" is a damn outlier if anything.
he doesn't have that many anti feats believe it or not
also i love how "damn" was added here for no reason, it gives this the same energy as "where's that damn fourth chaos emerald"
Also he uses a 3 foot estimate in the calc for George's height, that's a reason why it's such a high yield

Deadass how the **** is this remotely 3 feet, this is a few frames prior.

Wow dude, even the calc you got was whack as shit
not even gonna try to argue about this, if the calc's really that bad it shouldn't have been accepted but it was anyways, don't ask me
people i guess said:
bigsmoke made a stupid profile (don't even get me started on the profiles we already have here) and didn't put effort into it (i researched this for weeks), clearly he's making these profiles at a constant rate now, let's give him a profile making ban, also feeling cute might permaban him too lol
i should've known to keep this as a blog until i was absolutely sure it was ready to become a profile. what kinda ******* vendetta do you guys have against me? i've made like one profile this year and i already have everyone going up my ass. is this just what happens as a biproduct of my existence here? am i gonna get my permissions taken away no matter what i do? 'cause i've been following the rules i was given and trying to put effort into my profiles like you told me to, and it still doesn't seem to matter at all. also, i haven't made a profile in, like, three months, and yet you still think i'm constantly making these profiles? gimme a ******* break.

Last edited:
not even gonna try to argue about this, if the calc's really that bad it shouldn't have been accepted but it was anyways, don't ask me

If you leave out contradicting evidence, never tell calc group members about it, and they accept it, it's not their fault for not knowing the entire series. It's your fault for using incorrect numbers. You should be asked because you gave that height despite a scene just beforehand showing that height to not be fitting, and you should modify the calc accordingly.

Forgive me for having any modicum of doubt in your ability to change when you've gone on record saying you outright act this way on purpose on the rule violations thread.

Let me be absolutely clear.

You are under a microscope right now. You so much as breathe wrongly and I will have you permabanned personally.

Am I made clear?

(To ensure stability, it's not the calc member's fault, BigSmoke just blatantly hid context for the sake of wanking)
If you leave out contradicting evidence, never tell calc group members about it, and they accept it, it's not their fault for not knowing the entire series. It's your fault for using incorrect numbers. You should be asked because you gave that height despite a scene just beforehand showing that height to not be fitting, and you should modify the calc accordingly.
what? i linked the video where it happens, that's not "hiding" anything. not trying to pin it on the calc member or anything, but i wasn't intentionally hiding the context. george's height is pretty inconsistent when it comes to scaling, so i tried to use the height closest to the middle.

first of all, you need to go watch some bob ross or something. i don't understand why you get so heated about this stuff (or at least that's how i perceive you to be reacting).
How about you don't make garbage profiles for me to not "get heated".
second of all, i think i remember something that said composite characters are allowed if they're notable and popular. and idk why we can't have composite mickey mouse, composite bugs bunny is allowed (composite comic characters wouldn't work though, that would get really messy really quick)
Composite Bugs Bunny is a "Composite", that's why, everything in Looney Tunes connects to each other.

Give statements of this claim or don't make this claim overall.
uhh, why not?
Because if you put it in the ******* profile, you're scaling off of it.
yes, the hippopotamus just slightly nudged george, because it's not like george got launched several meters into the air from the bottom of the lake or anything
Note I never ******* said slight nudge. Hippo got scared and George got pushed off. Not. Wall. Busting.
the sound effects and the giraffes' facial expressions make two things clear: it was a hit, not a shove, and the giraffes were hurt by the crash. also he didn't just push them out of the way, there was enough recoil that they somehow ended up with their necks tangled

giraffes can take hits from lions, which can definitely reach 9-B without having to use kinetic energy.
Physics doesn't ******* work like that good Christ have you read what pressure is.
can't help you there, i found that feat by skimming through the third movie on dailymotion and i have no idea how i'd get a link to that scene in particular
Too bad.
not really, he doesn't sustain any injuries, he's just mad afterwards

not without breaking bones, getting knocked out, etc.
His hands look broken as shit idk whaf the **** you're on about.

Also provide scans of them struggling
usually when you pet a giraffe, its head doesn't go flying and wrap around another giraffe's neck
Usually giraffes aren't 9-B to begin with jfc
he doesn't have that many anti feats believe it or not
Your explosion calc is already an antifeat for 9-B now, kek
YOU'RE THE ONE WHO MADE IT
i should've known to keep this as a blog until i was absolutely sure it was ready to become a profile. what kinda ******* vendetta do you guys have against me? i've made like one profile this year and i already have everyone going up my ass. is this just what happens as a biproduct of my existence here? am i gonna get my permissions taken away no matter what i do? 'cause i've been following the rules i was given and trying to put effort into my profiles like you told me to, and it still doesn't seem to matter at all. also, i haven't made a profile in, like, three months, and yet you still think i'm constantly making these profiles? gimme a ******* break.
My "vendetta" is that you make this shit, make me go through all this shit, make me show that your shit is indeed, worth shit, and then you have the gall to argue this shit.

Just don't make shit like this. Is it hard or something? Do you feel all shakey and cry-ey whenever you haven't made a profile that's dumb and lazy on so many levels? A ******* year in?

Forgive me for having any modicum of doubt in your ability to change when you've gone on record saying you outright act this way on purpose on the rule violations thread.
uh, i said i don't know how to change. that doesn't mean i act like this on purpose.
Let me be absolutely clear.

You are under a microscope right now. You so much as breathe wrongly and I will have you permabanned personally.

Am I made clear?
umm..that depends. would saying "no" and asking for clarification will get me permabanned for being too incompetent? because i am not joking when i say that's legitimately a concern of mine at this point.

Back