• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I ask for the exclusion of Gods (Magi).

Reason: This profile does not fit a character or a group of characters, but a set of unknown beings that are only cataloged with the same category, but are distinct from each other and do not act together. In addition, the profile ratings cannot be sustained because there is no god above the infinite hierarchy, and at its top (Not to mention that Il-Irrah and Ugo are gods and both are linked in this profile as a set of it, however the difference in power of both characters is massively massive).

This profile would be like creating a page for Naruto's "Ninjas" or One Piece's "Pirates", or Marvel's "Entities". It is something controversial in its essence as the tiers of all ninjas are variants to the extreme as well as pirates and the entities.

Magi does not even have information about gods other than Il Irrah, Solomon, Ugo, Sinbad and David (Everyone already have their own profile). So I believe that this profile should be deleted, because in addition everything that I have already said it is something that cannot be measured by the information we have.

In addition, the profile ratings cannot be sustained because there is no god above the infinite hierarchy, and at its top (Not to mention that Il-Irrah and Ugo are gods and both are linked in this profile as a set of it, however the difference in power of both characters is massively massive).

The profile doesn't claim any Gods standing above the infinite hierarchy, that's why it varies and is up to 1-B; standing above the infinite hierarchy would be High 1-B.

This profile would be like creating a page for Naruto's "Ninjas" or One Piece's "Pirates", or Marvel's "Entities". It is something controversial in its essence as the tiers of all ninjas are variants to the extreme as well as pirates and the entities.

Those have sufficient information to get their own profiles, as far as I can tell Magi's Gods don't. On top of that, the tiers of these characters don't actually vary outside of 1-B, so they can in fact all be described succinctly on one profile. Contrary to one series' Ninjas or Pirates which would require so many tiers listed that it would clog up the page.

I think the page is fine to stay and isn't as bad as you're implying.

@Agnaa Their tier are similar on paper only, in the series Ugo is totally transcendent to Il Irrah, which was just one layer below (Sinbad with Ugo's powers even destroys Il Irrah and his universe with a mere hand movement). In the same way he would be fooderized by a god from a higher layer. Sorry, but I don't see any logic in such vast characters being evaluated uniformly when they are not.

Ugo and the others are gods with enough information to have their own profiles, in this case Gods that we don't even know the name shouldn't have profiles based on labels only, since that same label is not singularly consistent (Since each god has a power infinitely above the other).

The variance in their power is described by "Varies", but even though each is infinitely stronger than the last, that's all encompassed by the tier 1-B.

This page https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/King_Kong_(Konami_World)
The AP/tier goes heavily against our crossover rules not to mention a fair share of the abilities are explained poorly or not at all
Tiimbrg have been trying to delete many of my profiles.

Castlevania 1986 is canon to the lore of Konami World

And the powers were all explained all in a blog I made, that I linked to the profile.

Also I should have been notified of this first.

And I can notice you didn't even read the explanatory blog.

Last edited:
Castlevania 1986 is canon to the lore of Konami World
Not how this works, at best you're looking at one sided crossover which as far as I'm aware isn't allowed to scale like that
Heck Konami World seems like it'd be a similar case to Smash Bros where someone like Kong wouldn't even be allowed to have a page to begin with
And the powers were all explained all in a blog I made, that I linked to the profile.
This explains only a few powers, while I haven't kept the source code of the page there have been several other powers that aren't covered by this blog

Tllmbrg is likely correct regarding crossover scaling.

Not how this works, at best you're looking at one sided crossover which as far as I'm aware isn't allowed to scale like that
Heck Konami World seems like it'd be a similar case to Smash Bros where someone like Kong wouldn't even be allowed to have a page to begin with

This explains only a few powers, while I haven't kept the source code of the page there have been several other powers that aren't covered by this blog
Elaborate the one side crossover thing

Is not like it doesn't has its own scaling too.

Also don't know which power is unexplained?

Elaborate the one side crossover thing

Is not like it doesn't has its own scaling too.

Also don't know which power is unexplained?
From the Crossovers page:

"Onesided crossovers officially take place within one continuity, but not the other. Given that some characters may be parodies of their original counterparts, they could potentially get a separate profile scaling from the other verse based on their importance to the story.

One example is the version of Dante in Shin Megami Tensei, who is based on his Devil May Cry counterpart, with the same name and appearance, but a slightly altered story to fit in more with the Shin Megami Tensei verse. However, the character in question may not be used to scale to the Devil May Cry cast."

What more clarification do you need than the Examples section of the Crossovers page?
It says this

"Onesided crossovers officially take place within one continuity, but not the other. Given that some characters may be parodies of their original counterparts, they could potentially get a separate profile scaling from the other verse based on their importance to the story.

One example is the version of Dante in Shin Megami Tensei, who is based on his Devil May Cry counterpart, with the same name and appearance, but a slightly altered story to fit in more with the Shin Megami Tensei verse. However, the character in question may not be used to scale to the Devil May Cry cast."

But I think is normal not to understand some things.

Also No.

I should have been more detailed with my question, which is why Dante can get a SMT page but Kong no?

Knowing Dante has only a slightly altered story to fit in SMT, why Kong with a totally new story is not allowed?

Also I was talking about the scaling as Castlevania is canon to Konami World, being stated Waruda is stronger than NES era Dracula she could still scale to him even if Kong page is not allowed due to dumb rules.

Last edited:
Dude with due respect I'm don't remember being talking with you.

With due respect, this is an incredibly public thread. If you want only a single person to respond to you and no-one else, take it to DMs.

I should have been more detailed with my question, which is why Dante can get a SMT page but Kong no?

Because Dante appears in the main story of a non-crossover game, while Kong is a crossover version of a character in a crossover game.

Also I was talking about the scaling as Castlevania is canon to Konami World, being stated Waruda is stronger than NES era Dracula she could still scale to him even if Kong page is not allowed due to dumb rules.

As the page on Crossovers says, we don't allow scaling for crossovers like that.
One example is the version of Dante in Shin Megami Tensei, who is based on his Devil May Cry counterpart, with the same name and appearance, but a slightly altered story to fit in more with the Shin Megami Tensei verse. However, the character in question may not be used to scale to the Devil May Cry cast.

Dude with due respect I'm don't remember being talking with you.

With due respect, this is an incredibly public thread. If you want only a single person to respond to you and no-one else, take it to DMs.

Because Dante appears in the main story of a non-crossover game, while Kong is a crossover version of a character in a crossover game.

As the page on Crossovers says, we don't allow scaling for crossovers like that.
Yeah, you're right.

Soo which kind of pages are allowed in crossover games?

It says:

However, the character in question may not be used to scale to the Devil May Cry cast.

But the thing here is otherwise as I don't know how to say it in english but I'm not using Simon Belmont from KW to upgrade Castlevania ones. Is the opposite....

Original characters, and ones which are featless in their original canons (Mr. Game and Watch, Wii Fit Trainer, R.O.B.).

But the thing here is otherwise as I don't know how to say it in english but I'm not using Simon Belmont from KW to upgrade Castlevania ones. Is the opposite....

I believe that it's not allowed either way (KW upgrading Castlevania or Castlevania upgrading KW).

Original characters, and ones which are featless in their original canons (Mr. Game and Watch, Wii Fit Trainer, R.O.B.).
Oh yeah. Thank you for reminding me of that, Agnaa. I have to get back to Saman and finish up our draft on changing the crossover rules because of these overly strict and sometimes double-faced limitations.

In a non-canon video game, sure. The profile should specify that it isn't actually part of the Looney Tunes canon, otherwise it should be deleted since as far as I can see, World of Mayhem wasn't created by the official devs of the Looney Tunes. I fail to see the reason a meme should even be a page on the VS Battles Wiki. On the Joke Battle Wiki, sure, it should be there by all means, but not on a website that, as far as I can tell, documents canon characters from their sources.

In a non-canon video game, sure. The profile should specify that it isn't actually part of the Looney Tunes canon, otherwise it should be deleted since as far as I can see, World of Mayhem wasn't created by the official devs of the Looney Tunes. I fail to see the reason a meme should even be a page on the VS Battles Wiki. On the Joke Battle Wiki, sure, it should be there by all means, but not on a website that, as far as I can tell, documents canon characters from their sources.
Characters from non-canon stuff can have pages too

Doesnt this violate our crossover rules?

When I heard about it being in World of Mayhem, I felt like Big Chungus should just be included as part of composite Bugs Bunny.

I also think Flub from Above would end up at 9-A to 8-C if calc'd, if it is to keep its own page.

Doesnt this violate our crossover rules?
From a quick look at what Puzzle and Dragons is, seems like it does violate them.

Droidragon's probably fine since the original character is featless. Princess Punt (Puzzle and Dragons) probably violates crossover rules, but I'm not 100% sure.

Last edited:

I believe that it's not allowed either way (KW upgrading Castlevania or Castlevania upgrading KW).
Yeah, your explanation helped me a lot.

Thanks buddy!

When I heard about it being in World of Mayhem, I felt like Big Chungus should just be included as part of composite Bugs Bunny.

I also think Flub from Above would end up at 9-A to 8-C if calc'd, if it is to keep its own page.
Well, it depends on what we include as a composite profile, as technically speaking it's his own character, Bugs Bunny is the first playable character in that game and he's separate and all, sure, Bugs Bunny can change into that form as seen in that one classic cartoon, but the character itself, Big Chungus, is simply a clone made by Marvin the Martian's device, just like nearly every other playable "Toon", so it can just have its own profile.

Anyways, I'm fine with Composite Bugs Bunny inheriting his powers out of being a composite profile, but I'm not too sure on that myself for the before-mentioned individualism of the character.

I dunno, Bugs Bunny has like a dozen other "clones" like that in World of Mayhem, it sounded like people more familiar with it thought they should all be considered "Bugs Bunny", but I don't know what makes sense within the cannon of that game myself.

I dunno, Bugs Bunny has like a dozen other "clones" like that in World of Mayhem, it sounded like people more familiar with it thought they should all be considered "Bugs Bunny", but I don't know what makes sense within the cannon of that game myself.
Well, it appears that from the plot given on the game, they are simply clones made with a device, but they aren't the actual character for the most part, and that includes Big Chungus.

Back