• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Are there any supporters for the relevant verse that we can ask?

Considering that the CLANNAD verse page consists of only the one profile, there’s no supporters, and the one profile has a questionable justification for its power level, I don't think anyone will particularly miss it.

I'll go ahead and delete this as well.

I also found another questionable verse

Let's see... a 9-C that scales in durability to a... 9-B, and its justification lacks any scans (It could be 9-C too, it's too vague to keep as it is, let alone random Class 1 Lifting Strength for no reason and an useless Notable Attacks/Techniques, this also happening in other profiles of this series), from here the other profiles have poor scaling as this is similarly kept too dubious to properly determine with no active knowledgeable members.

Overall, the pages could have been fixed quickly if there was some knowledgeable member to determine a proper scaling and justifications, but as that's not an option, I think the verse is best being removed for now.

Okay, hold your horses on that one. I am vaguely familiar with Infinity Train, so if you'd like, I could try to get to rewatching it and seeing if there's anything I can do with it in terms of feats.

Well, the issues are somewhat minor (With a knowledgeable member the verse would basically be in Yellow status in Audit terms), so it can wait in that case.

Starter_Pack:

Thank you for helping out. I appreciate it.

This profile per this CRT
For those in lack of context, basically, this profile is being deleted out of being a redundant profile made with the assumption one of the entries in its series wasn't canon, which wasn't the case as discussed in the CRT, and so the contents have been moved to the main profile already, now all that's left is to delete the redundant one.

This page seems quite messy and somewhat out of format (Look at the Others section, the "Key" section is in the wrong place, some sections are out of format (Armor Material isn't something mentioned like this, if at all, for example), and seems like an odd hybrid of a character and weapon profile.

Unless the active knowledgeable members are willing to do a really heavy clean-up, I don't think this page is worth keeping.

Last edited:
this profile is an a absolute mess

I deleted Sketchbok.

This page seems quite messy and somewhat out of format (Look at the Others section, the "Key" section is in the wrong place, some sections are out of format (Armor Material isn't something mentioned like this, if at all, for example), and seems like an odd hybrid of a character and weapon profile.
Ah yes. Crzer has made a few profiles like that where he has tested some new formats. Some of them look good and we could possibly extract some elements from them and discuss whether they can be realistically used later on. I think it's better to contact him regarding this issue.

@Crazylatin77

Are you willing to give some input here please?

(Only staff members can use the @ notifications command.)

EXTREMELY lacking page, like "how did anyone think this important a character is just this" level of lacking.

Unless someone is willing to fix it, there is no point in listing it.

Regeneration type isn't specified, LS has no scans provided, neither does anything else for that matter, and Rick Jones has far more important aspects like his tenure liked to the original Captain Marvel, and in general his feats as Bucky, not listed.

It's a lacking page, as said. Better off to just research and make a new one when someone does the effort, rather than having this garbage represent the character.

It sounds easier to simply add onto the existing page rather than have to rewrite every detail from scratch.

Last edited:
Feel free to add all of them in what, a week? Until then I don't see a point in listing a profile whose extent of research was the Marvel Database page, we're not losing anything deleting it.

You can probably save its code in your sandbox and add the relevant stuff there as you find it. You can post that page once it is fully completed.

It seems fine to delete the page to me, but then all of the links to it from other pages have to be updated as well.

This verse is Grey audit group wise and has been for a while, all pages are pretty low quality so

>10-B
>no abilities
>no equipment
>no mention of combat feats (besides pinching somebody, apparently)
>only claim to anything is gifted intelligence due to being a researcher

I know we're a character indexing site, but we focus on characters who have combat potential, and this lady is basically indistinguishable from any normal human woman you randomly found in the scientific community in real life. I don't think we need this profile on the site.

I know we're a character indexing site, but we focus on characters who have combat potential
The absolute lack of anything noteworthy for combat on the profile is the reason. We're not "Character Indexing Wiki", we're "VS Battles Wiki". We index characters who actually have noteworthy combat potential/feats.

Do you think we should add profiles for every named background character that appears in a fictional work, regardless of how relevant they are to the ultimate purpose of the site?

Fine with The Breaker being deleted, i made it years ago, and completely forgot about it. Don't remember anything about it's tiering.
Thank you.

Is somebody willing to handle the deletions then?

Last edited:
I do not mind if we delete the Klaudia Weismann profile page either.

About Diebuster, most of it's profiles were made by Crzer. I wouldn't say they are formated wrongly, rather i'd say they are experimental.

Personally i think they look great, but imput from Crzer is probably preferable.

Back