• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Piggy is its own setting. I think the main issue being brought up is its characters being obvious parodies of Peppa Pig characters. That is its own topic to discuss, but Piggy has its own lore to gauge by. If Piggy has to go, then you could argue the same for characters like this one, or any other characters that are their own entities with partial inspiration from existing ones.
Why are we not saying delete this with that flawed logic

Its a Roblox Game yet no one talks about it
Related note: That verse page outdated. Calcs scale to lightning projectiles and KE, so there's a huuuggee problem with the ratings. I have a blog for dealing with the important lore stuff at some point, so if you guys want to nuke the verse page/profiles for those reasons then feel free too.

Looking at that Piggy verse, it's literally the same case as 8-Bit Theater again. Verse that literally uses assets from another verse (in this case, the characters are literally ripped, in some cases name and all, from Peppa Pig) and trying to mask it as its own thing. I agree with deletion for much of the reasons I agreed with 8-Bit Theater not being here.

I mean, 8-Bit Theater has merch too, doesn't stop it from literally having its character being ripped straight from Final Fantasy. It having merch =/= using characters ripped from other verses.

Verse that literally uses assets from another verse
All photos from Peppa Pig that formerly were in game were removed months ago
in some cases name and all, from Peppa Pig
Piggy: Penny

Peppa Pig: Peppa Pig

Piggy: Georgie

Peppa Pig: George

Piggy: Father

Peppa Pig: Daddy Pig

Piggy: Mother

Peppa Pig: Mommy Pig

Piggy: Doggy

Peppa Pig: Danny Dog

Piggy: Robby

Peppa Pig: Robot toy

Piggy: Bunny

Peppa Pig: Rebacca Rabbit

Different names

I am personally neutral regarding the issue.

I would like to mention the fact the verse has received supported from Roblox in the form of the RB Battles and Ready Player Two events and also Roblox has stricter than needed guidelines preventing ripoff games violating copyright law from appearing on site

Looking at that Snookums profile, it legit looks like something we have to nuke too, so I agree with deleting it as well.

Going aggressive isn't gonna help either and we have reasonably explained further examples of what happens if we used your logic of Piggy when you have not even debunked or explained our points and the others who agrees with nuking Piggy did not reasonably explained enough

Well I'm sorry that you two are getting annoying with this. The only reason why no one is responding to either of you is because it is dumb to begin with and not worth their time. Now stop.

Almost everything you two have listed are blatantly their own things that don't warrant deletion, besides Snookums I guess. But I am not a supporter of Horrorclix so idk.

I've never understood why Roblox stuff has existed on the wiki personally, so I agree with deleting the Roblox stuff.
It's like using Minecraft Mods for profiles, or using a character from a Gmod map, which obviously isn't allowed, Roblox should be no different.

Think a couple of you guys are getting really aggressive with the logic.

I found another verse that needs to be deleted for being a ripoff of Sonic the Hedgehog according to Gew's current logic also Toy Story would need to be deleted because of The Bensons from the Fourth movie being a ripoff of Slappy the Dummy
Bubsy is its own setting and verse, no reason to delete it. If Piggy has to be deleted for being partial parodies then sure, never knew it had to under the pretense of its characters being a bit too similar to existing IPs, but I can see why.
I agree with nuking Piggy and the other Roblox verses.
Where did the second half come from? If you're arguing "every other ROBLOX game" then you'd have to explain as to why something like Black Magic or Fantastic Frontier aren't their own verses. Pretty sure games in the Arcane Trilogy series are literally their own verse with its own story. Same with almost every other game on the platform that isn't a fangame or uses other IPs.

There was a long discussion on the ROBLOX stuff. The individual games aren't "mods". There is no main ROBLOX "game", the platform itself doesn't have any lore. The individual games are their own settings that don't pay any homage to a "main game" or whatever they're supposed to be "mods" of in your case. The games are not only notable enough (if you want to argue notability), but have their own respective canons.

If you looked at something like Rogue Lineage with the mindset of "it is supposed to be based on the ROBLOX canon" then you're going to find nothing since it's just Rogue Lineage, it's the story of people dying generation by generation and giving heirlooms to their next of kin. The game makes literally no mention of an overarching ROBLOX lore, only referencing its own canon.

Game modifications almost always scale to the main game, which, in the case of ROBLOX, there is practically none of. The closest thing to a "main game" is the studio you use to develop games with, but that can have any lore since it's literally a game development tool.

We could make another threat to discuss this, though. Wouldn't want to gum up this thread.

Last edited:
I've never understood why Roblox stuff has existed on the wiki personally, so I agree with deleting the Roblox stuff.
It's like using Minecraft Mods for profiles, or using a character from a Gmod map, which obviously isn't allowed, Roblox should be no different.
Did you know that Roblox qualifies as an entire game platform?

If Giant DK has to go then Metal Mario has to go too as Metal Mario is a outdated boss and is just Smash Mario with a Metal Box nowdays.

Think a couple of you guys are getting really aggressive with the logic.
I apologize for being a bit aggressive, it's just a person who has literally admitted their bias and hates me in this very thread in fact is threatening and trying to delete a verse I like and put hard work into making pages for reasons that I and others have found to be very false.

There's mods and addons on dozens of games which follow a separate canon/story to the original game but these aren't allowed, even with their own story driven away from the main games.
The likes of Garry's Mod is also essentially a platform for the community to create their own stuff, hundreds of maps for Gmod have their own little universe that they're set in, but still they are also not allowed.

I apologize for being a bit aggressive, it's just a person who has literally admitted their bias and hates me in this very thread in fact is threatening and trying to delete a verse I like and put hard work into making pages for reasons that I and others have found to be very false.

What? Who are you talking about? Also don't pull the victim card.

Roblox is not like minecraft mods it's on entire platforms being mobile, pc, and xbox the only way roblox characters can be the site is because if it has actual lore or any story to it, the only profile that ever got close to the actual player is the player from super nostaglia zone.

Considering how many Roblox verses are here, we may as well create an entirely different thread that discusses the removal of those verses.

If Giant DK has to go then Metal Mario has to go too as Metal Mario is a outdated boss and is just Smash Mario with a Metal Box nowdays.
Since the Piggy stuff is being discussed in a diff thread, can we talk about this now?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Shadow_Hearts

This whole verse is a mess. No justification for any AP or durability and on the characters that do it's vague.

Thank you for the information. I agree that it seems best to remove those pages, but I am very busy right now, so I would appreciate if somebody else could handle it please.

Last edited:
Back