• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
just like grab a scan and put it in ap, if you have the energy to delete 30000 profiles surely you have the energy to patch one up
Glossing over this 90% of the scans are for comics, most of the LA ones don't work and the only stat I could shove a scan in is LS with a feat I'm not sure is even that rating
So unless someone is planning to watch the film I don't think the RT is of any use

Added a link. Preferably don't add stuff from comics since idk if they're canon.
I mostly added a quote.

Can someone please delete the following profiles:

I'm the author of these profiles, but the reason behind this decision of mine is that these two Godzillas are Crossover characters with no story relevance in Dragon Quest and 47 Heroines.

I'm the author of these profiles, but the reason behind this decision of mine is that these two Godzillas are Crossover characters with no story relevance in Dragon Quest and 47 Heroines.
Are you back Apex?

Done

All pages are low quality, have no scans and the 9-B is from a LS feat that doesn't even seem to scale to physicals, guy who made this is inactive

No solid reasoning for the stats

Stats are not backed up, no scans for powers and so on
Anyways

Why is there this loophole of deleting a profile to not need to make a CRT?

If the argument is just "the profile sucks, so any replacement is better" then just let people link to conversations like that in the profile deletions requests thread in lieu of a CRT.

If there isn't really an argument to justify it, that sounds like a strange loophole, and I think it's pretty bad form for staff members to be going around telling each other about loopholes in the rules that they can exploit by virtue of being able to delete profiles.

I mean I’m only advocating for this because the file basically have nothing on them, and Confluctor noted the Spy Kids ones have formatting issues
So yes I think just deleting them and then making them anew is better

All pages are low quality, have no scans and the 9-B is from a LS feat that doesn't even seem to scale to physicals, guy who made this is inactive

No solid reasoning for the stats
Anyways since no one said anything against deleting this I went ahead and did it

Would a few of our staff members be willing to investigate if the following verses should be deleted due to containing too many guesswork statistics?

Been going through the Dragon Ball profiles. In terms of sheer notability, I think that this profile has to go:

The character has never been in a single significant fight in the series as far as I'm aware except for some off-screen brawling with some unnamed Namekian warriors, and then he was one-shot by Vegeta later on. Nobody scales off him, the character has no unique feats, abilities or techniques and his statistics are barebones.

Only the 6-C has any calcs behind it, the rest has no proof and the P&A section is subpar
The stats don't have approved calcs, a lot of ratings are not backed by anything, subpar P&A sections, no scans

I would support deleting both this verses

Some stats are definitely guesswork which is bad but a decent amount of work did go into the profiles given enough P&A are sourced and there is a calculation, I don't think deletion is necessary.

Bro that's not how it works, you need approval.

Stop being so damn obsessed about deletion, this is incredibly unprofessional for a content mod.
Considering how empty these files are, especially Spy Kids - which has formatting issues too, I am not opposed to their deletion
I'll just note that it did have approval, I meant more in that there was no further comments on it of opposition unlike the other pages

Been going through the Dragon Ball profiles. In terms of sheer notability, I think that this profile has to go:

The character has never been in a single significant fight in the series as far as I'm aware except for some off-screen brawling with some unnamed Namekian warriors, and then he was one-shot by Vegeta later on. Nobody scales off him, the character has no unique feats, abilities or techniques and his statistics are barebones.
This seems fine to me at least, but we preferably need a bit further input as well.
Bro that's not how it works, you need approval.

Stop being so damn obsessed about deletion, this is incredibly unprofessional for a content mod.
Well, as long as he only brings up verses with statistics that are strictly based on guesswork, it is probably fine, but he needs to send notifications to all the active members that are interested in them that he can find.
Some stats are definitely guesswork which is bad but a decent amount of work did go into the profiles given enough P&A are sourced and there is a calculation, I don't think deletion is necessary.
Thank you for the reply. Would you be willing to check if there are any members that we can ask for improving on the pages please?

Well, as long as he only brings up verses with statistics that are strictly based on guesswork, it is probably fine, but he needs to send notifications to all the active members that are interested in them that he can find.
Both of this had zero supporters for them and the people who made said pages were inactive

Okay, but preferably check for active members in the editing histories who have made significant changes as well in such cases.

I think the deletion is fine.

Completely incoherent, poorly structured and unfinished page. Also, imo it seems to be copied directly from some other wiki given the format.

So what do we do with this one?

Back