• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Btw this is all from going through the Police Officers category

9-A lacks a good reasoning, 9-B needs a scan and more then likely a calc and as always there are no scans for anything

This three are just poor quality pages that basically don't explain the ratings at all

The ratings lack any evidence behind and the wording is too vague to really give us anything, @Propellus can comment on if he can revise the page

Poor quality pages, with the none live action ones not even having a solid reasoning for AP

Outside Sawa (2014) pages barely justify anything, higher end feats need calcs but well getting those is a pain and some of the stuff is just beyond baffling
(Such as someone being 9-B durability wise due to getting hurt by a bullet proof monster)

Only calc for the verse seems to be unapproved, most stats are extremely lacking for what seems to be no good reason (Seriously why almost everyone just has Unknown in this alongside usual lack of scans + lack of general polish

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Happy!_(TV_Series)
The 9-B is debatable, powers for Nick Sax proper explanation for the most part and again no scans

Delete all the pages outside Motoko's
The other two literally do not explain AP, LS and the like alongside being low quality in general

The LS link which would justify AP doesn't work and otherwise this page doesn't really justify anything in it properly so

Same as the other Motoko page

The ratings are based on fighting people who we have no context about, no scans for anything and so on

Literally the only scans on the page don't work, ratings for first key are unexplained at all so yah

Stats without any calcs to back them up, outdated profiles in general in terms of they look
@ApiesDeathbyLazors is the only supporter active in recent times so he can say if he's planning to revise the verse

The ratings lack any evidence behind and the wording is too vague to really give us anything, @Propellus can comment on if he can revise the page
I'm still planning to revise that, since I'm still in the process on working on the Pink Panther verse, which sadly I'm the only supporter working on

Last edited:

AP has zero justifications and so do it’s abilities. Either nuke it or revise it. I don’t really care tbh

AP has zero justifications and so do it’s abilities. Either nuke it or revise it. I don’t really care tbh
Nuked

Stats without any calcs to back them up, outdated profiles in general in terms of they look
@ApiesDeathbyLazors is the only supporter active in recent times so he can say if he's planning to revise the verse
As someone who read this manga, I'll also add this verse just directly uses fake feats for its justifications, most notably the Tier 2 in Himeji Wataru's page literally never happens at all, and the supposed evidence for 2-B is a fanmade chart from before Season 3 was finished and showed that there are only 4 universes.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Happy!_(TV_Series)
The 9-B is debatable, powers for Nick Sax proper explanation for the most part and again no scans
I’m the creator of these pages. I couldn’t find any scans for the proper scenes mentioned in Nick Sax's page and Netflix won’t allow me to record the screen. What do you mean by debatable 9-B? It's from squishing a man's skull, which had a scan and calculation in his AP, I assume you had a good reason to remove them from the page

Last edited:
Yah
Anyways I feel like if you’re literally unable to gobe scans for the stuff the thing is better off nuked?

Like it seems counterintuitive to have pages in where you d can’t have scans y’know?

I’m the creator of these pages. I couldn’t find any scans for the proper scenes mentioned in Nick Sax's page and Netflix won’t allow me to record the screen. What do you mean by debatable 9-B? It's from squishing a man's skull, which had a scan and calculation in his AP, I assume you had a good reason to remove them from the page
This is not appropriate, yes.

Also, we are generally not nearly as strict regarding tiers 10-C to 9-B, as long as proper justification texts have been included, as feats for them tend to be fairly self-evident.

Tiers above that require calculations though.

Yah
Anyways I feel like if you’re literally unable to gobe scans for the stuff the thing is better off nuked?

Like it seems counterintuitive to have pages in where you d can’t have scans y’know?
Scans tend to disappear over time though, and currently much of the world have blocked their populations from visiting Imgur. References combined with good justifications/explanations, along with calculations for the statistics, are generally much preferable.

I’ll just delete the other stuff people aren’t planning to revise
Also, we are generally not nearly as strict regarding tiers 10-C to 9-B, as long as proper justification texts have been included, as feats for them tend to be fairly self-evident.
I’ll just note that the 9-B rating for the Happy! pages isn’t self evident since punching through a wooden wall can easily be 9-C or 10-A depending on its quality and what type of wood

If you have a PC, try recording it from the web browser version by disabling hardware optimizations on the web browser, that'll allow to record the stuff without it being a black screen.

I’ll just note that the 9-B rating for the Happy! pages isn’t self evident since punching through a wooden wall can easily be 9-C or 10-A depending on its quality and what type of wood
Okay, but you need to be very careful to not delete pages that are not of particularly bad quality.
Also, what about this?

I just wanna say if there’s any glaring problems with Town of Salem’s profiles message me about them and I’ll see if I can fix them given I’m knowledgable enough in the verse considering it’s basic enough mechanics and the fact I used to be a serial player. I have looked at the profiles before tho and while bare bones they don’t seem to be bad on anything like AP

Mind you, some of the neutral roles are full of unknown ratings on countless stats and I think some hax might be missing cus I’m pretty sure there’s some lore hidden away in the corner of the app’s homepage and I don’t think any of the stuff on it’s been put on the wiki. For example the Plague-bearer has been around for as long as Jack Frost can remember, and he himself lived in “ancient times” but the plague-bearer doesn’t have longevity or Type 1 Immortality

So in short revisions probably are needed but I’m happy to carry them out over time

EDIT: oh my GOD we’ve been sleeping on this verse I’ve barely begun reading through this and there’s already possible Low 5-B feats here

Last edited:
At the very least the 9-B pages need to be altered since they rely on scaling to something that doesn't have a page (The Godfather)
This is probably just because the Godfather is a notable role with a Basic Defence level, something which allows the Godfather to be unharmed by characters like the Vigilante, who own and use pistols. A note explaining the Attack/Defence system on the verse page would probably make scaling much easier tbf

Anime Pikachu should be deleted, its obvious that a main character of a show with more than 1200 episodes shouldn't be that empty
Just because a character comes from a media that contains 1000 isn't a qualifier to be for deletion, that's like saying Luffy should be deleted just for that. But either way, the page is just fine as it is.

Just because a character comes from a media that contains 1000 isn't a qualifier to be for deletion, that's like saying Luffy should be deleted just for that. But either way, the page is just fine as it is.
No, the page is missing a lot of things, I didn't even say it should be deleted for pokemon having 1000 episodes

Yes, it is much better to just improve on the page instead.

@Tllmbrg

I was referring to the removal of information, although maybe I did not pay sufficient attention to what you replied.

Okay. Thank you for the explanation.

Alright time for another batch of verses to nuke (If I don't note who to contact for revising then the verse only has inactive supporters):

Vaguest description for 9-B I've ever seen tbh, like changing weight to cause powerful blows tells us nothing and it lacks scans
@Phoenks could try revising the verse I suppose

The 8-C and tier 7 have no calcs for them, scans are nowhere to be seen for stats or abilities
@KaiokenBlueGT could try revising it

From what I've gleamed the pages are basically copypastes of each other for the most part, with feat description so vague that it could be higher
Considering the sheer amount of pages here even if anyone wanted to revise it it'd be easier to rebuild from scratch rather then editing all the pages

8-A rating without a calc and no scans

9-B that needs a calc or can otherwise be higher, no scans and the speed needs a calc too

Justification for AP doesn't prove anything, other stats are lacking and speed needs a calc + No scans

9-B doesn't even have a reason and 8-A needs a calc

This two have pages that either don't justify rating or are just "Human level/Unknown" but are also terrible quality pages with no scans in them
And considering the amount of pages in them again it'd be easier to just nuke it all and rebuild from the ground up considering no active supporters

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kami-sama_no_Inai_Nichiyoubi
Same as the two above but @Mr_Supersonik could try revising it and the verse is smaller

I've seen Mahou Shoujo, so I definitely think a nuke and rebuild approach is necessary here. I'd also be willing to help with it.

Vaguest description for 9-B I've ever seen tbh, like changing weight to cause powerful blows tells us nothing and it lacks scans
@Phoenks could try revising the verse I suppose
Aside from ap, it's just barebone. But if someone wants to revise it, sure, should be kept.
The 8-C and tier 7 have no calcs for them, scans are nowhere to be seen for stats or abilities
@KaiokenBlueGT could try revising it
Yes
From what I've gleamed the pages are basically copypastes of each other for the most part, with feat description so vague that it could be higher
Considering the sheer amount of pages here even if anyone wanted to revise it it'd be easier to rebuild from scratch rather then editing all the pages
Sure
8-A rating without a calc and no scans
Not as bad as others, but needs scans and calcs. But ye, yeet it
9-B that needs a calc or can otherwise be higher, no scans and the speed needs a calc too
Sure
Justification for AP doesn't prove anything, other stats are lacking and speed needs a calc + No scans
You can delete this. I might try and revise it if I found it interesting enough to read the whole thing.
9-B doesn't even have a reason and 8-A needs a calc
This one is pretty good, just needs a calc for the ap stuff. And preferably scans, but it's passable.
This two have pages that either don't justify rating or are just "Human level/Unknown" but are also terrible quality pages with no scans in them
And considering the amount of pages in them again it'd be easier to just nuke it all and rebuild from the ground up considering no active supporters

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kami-sama_no_Inai_Nichiyoubi
Same as the two above but @Mr_Supersonik could try revising it and the verse is smaller
Sure ig

Last edited:
Didn't know we had Wolf's Rain and Aphorism on wiki...big surprise. Really bad state in both verses - one more than the other.

Well, all seems to be A6colute verses. I guess without him, no one will fix them ... well others users could potentially try if they have knowledge but it doesn't seem to have any other supporters.

I've seen Mahou Shoujo, so I definitely think a nuke and rebuild approach is necessary here. I'd also be willing to help with it.
Are you going to sandbox the verse or?
I’ll keep it for last on the deletion order if so (I’ll get to deleting the stuff later today)

Back