• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes, it seems like you are correct.

Can somebody explain the problems that need to be corrected for the Belldandy page please? From what I vaguely recall, we already dealt with her old exaggerated statistics long ago.

Okay. That seems to make sense, but it would be much preferable if our pages for the verse are improved upon instead. Are there any active supporters available?
Yaiba has no active supporters no
Yes, it seems like you are correct.

Can somebody explain the problems that need to be corrected for the Belldandy page please? From what I vaguely recall, we already dealt with her old exaggerated statistics long ago.
Speed, AP and LS needs calcs for it while intelligence needs elaborating upon
Most of this seems fine, but AMG/OMG is a quite prominent series, so I would much prefer if @First_Witch is willing to improve on the Belldandy page if necessary.
So outside AMG can I start deleting the rest?

Yaiba has no active supporters no
Okay. Then it is probably fine for you to remove.
Speed, AP and LS needs calcs for it while intelligence needs elaborating upon
Okay. I will take a look to see if there is anything that I can do for improvements in that regard.
So outside AMG can I start deleting the rest?
I am not sure. It depends on what the other staff members here have said in that regard previously.

Is this allowed? Seems to be from an SFM animation for TF2. The profile itself seems competent enough, just wondering if this is better suited for the FC/OC wiki.
I deleted it previously.
Considering how well-made it is, I feel like the profile creator should be allowed to save it first.
and move it to fc/oc wiki ofc
The profile creator should be informed to save the profile first, I agree.
I will save a copy of the contents in a sandbox for them.

Anyways I'll put more verses out for deletion

Supporter was last seen last year, the 9-B rating could be way higher for all we know without scans or calcs and the pages just seem poor quality in general

No supporters listed, powers either lack scans or the scans do a bad job showing why it qualifies for that

3-A rating without evidence, supporters seen active last year or two respectively, powers lack scans

Only supporter right now is inactive, uses circular scaling for most 9-C people, doesn't have scans for anything and there's a guy who's 10-A for stopping a car from moving
Bump

However, please remember to always be careful when deleting pages, Tllmbrg, so you check if there are any other pages that link to every one of the pages that you remove, and you remove the links accordingly.
Also, given that I am a rather worried sort in general, I would greatly appreciate if you can give a confirmation regarding that you are being careful in this regard, Tllmbrg. Thank you.

I’ve always been planning to watch Shiki, so I might as well go after that in the near-future.

The rest are definitely nuke-worthy.

I was planning on archiving it in a sandbox, but I’m not on PC. Either way is fine.

Town level without calc for first key and the second Key is 7-C due to scaling from a 5-B

Literally no basis for the stats and the durability justification isn't even a durability feat

This profile seems to be based off guesswork statistics. Plus I’m pretty sure Kibito was a lot weaker than Gohan at the time since he failed to lift the z sword while Gohan did with some difficulty IIRC
This was never deleted

No calcs for various ratings, no scans for anything and some ratings don't even have proper explanations
@Celestial_Pegasus could revise it if he wishes to but I feel like it's easier to rebuild the verse from the ground up

Rating lacking a proper explanation and the verse doesn't have any supporters to fix this (Also like always no scans for anything)

I’ve always been planning to watch Shiki, so I might as well go after that in the near-future.

The rest are definitely nuke-worthy.
Thank you for helping out. That is probably fine then.

Rating lacking a proper explanation and the verse doesn't have any supporters to fix this (Also like always no scans for anything)
The second one should be nuked instantly

Town level without calc for first key and the second Key is 7-C due to scaling from a 5-B

Literally no basis for the stats and the durability justification isn't even a durability feat
@LordGriffin1000 @LordGinSama

Would either of you be willing to clean up these pages, or should we delete them?

No calcs for various ratings, no scans for anything and some ratings don't even have proper explanations
@Celestial_Pegasus could revise it if he wishes to but I feel like it's easier to rebuild the verse from the ground up

This seems fine to me. Thank you for keeping an eye out for verses of genuinely very bad quality.

So yah unless @LordGriffin1000 wants to revise them they should be nuked
@LordGriffin1000 @LordGinSama

Would either of you be willing to clean up these pages, or should we delete them?
I have not the time or knowledge to do a full clean up of those two profiles. If LordGinSama doesn't decide to do it, they can be deleted.

Okay. Thanks again for helping out.

It seems best if we wait a bit for LordGinSama though.

I requested calcs for the verse years ago, but as usual, nobody did it.

So yea nuke it, don't have any interest in fixing it at this point years later.

Thank you for helping out. There were two linked Trigun pages in need of cleanup though.

Back