• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Requesting Wave and Storm's profile. Reason: They lack individual characteristics, abilities that are just copy-and-paste from Game written in, nor a history in Archie outside of the group, with Jet being the only one needed who can represent the Babylon's story in Archie being slightly different than the Games, as he even has more than Superficial scaling as Wave and Storm has. Perhaps they all can be represented in one Archie Babylon Rogues profile page, but individually, they don't have enough difference to Game to sustain a profile.

I disagree with this proposal. Just like their Game counterparts, Wave and Storm have their own personality and battle styles when approaching a fight, even if they are very similar to Jet in this regard.

This is basically the argument people keep bringing up for the deletion of the majority of the FNAF cast, since most of them operate identically to each other with only seemingly topical differences.

I feel like a better solution is to dive into the comics and attempt to highlight any differences they have with Jet to make them more distinct, including their Standard Tactics and whatnot, with particular attention on how they might function differently from their Game counterparts. I feel a rework is in order here, not a full-on deletion.

I feel a rework is in order here, not a full-on deletion.
The rework is in order, combine all into 1 faction type profile, not all 3 having individual profiles.

I disagree with this proposal. Just like their Game counterparts, Wave and Storm have their own personality and battle styles when approaching a fight, even if they are very similar to Jet in this regard.
Not in Archie. :V

I feel like a better solution is to dive into the comics and attempt to highlight any differences they have with Jet to make them more distinct,
I would not ask for a deletion of their profiles if those existed.

Last edited:

From everything I can gather, this is some random mook Thor fought for one issue, genuinely unnecessary page even despite being from an event

Why is a profile for Hunt Down the Freeman on VSBW and not FC/OC? Yes, I know there's a not on the profile about that, but it's honestly a bad argument for it to stay on VSBW. Hunt Down the Freeman's a fangame that isn't canon, nor really acknowledged by Valve as part of its continuity. The only point it has in its favor is it's on Steam...which isn't a high bar to pass given Valve lets garbage games into Steam and had no problems with people selling with stand-alone mods like Garry's Mod (prior to the point where they officially adopted it—GMOD used to just be just that, a mod that Valve didn't own). Valve even says that it is a "fan-made creation", "not created by Valve". I don't believe there are grounds for considering this an officially-endorsed game.

Just being honest here, I think Mitchell is more appropriate for FC/OC than VSBW.

EDIT: I see ApiesDeathbyLazors already posted about this while I was typing this, oops.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be better to just paste your own version over the same page? Deleting it would involve a lot of link removals, etc.

Well, those links should be removed anyway cause most of them are quite wrong and if I keep them, it just creates a weird scaling chain that won't fit properly. I can take care of those.

Sure, can I get these pages unlocked please?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Nekron

Also Nekron's justification is very wrong, but I will make a CRT for that soon.

Okay, but in the future, please write them in the following manner when you need them unlocked by my automated script:

Physics Manipulation
Takion
The Monitors (DC Comics)
Superboy-Prime
Matter Manipulation

Poorly made page

Poorly made page
I handled it.

VERY incomplete and poorly made.

Back