• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Daddy Pig was already removed, however, as the page creator, can I ask how the page could be improved? I could add some more justifications to the ratings after all.

Extremely minor character, again, doesn't meet requirements for page in comics' standards
The Marquis profile has been there for several years I think

I agree with Fredbear's deletion but a ****** Matpat video is apsolutely NOT a reason to delete anything.
I used the Game Theory video as supporting evidence that the profile should be deleted, as MatPat has proven to be a reliable source of information for the franchise as a whole, to the point where Scott Cawthon commended him on it.

My primary point, however, was the fact that Fredbear is featless, and should be removed because of this.

Daddy Pig was already removed, however, as the page creator, can I ask how the page could be improved? I could add some more justifications to the ratings after all.
I shall simply cite the Editing Rules page as to why your Daddy Pig profile is not allowed, period:

• Preferably avoid adding character profiles that may be inappropriate or perceived to be in poor taste. This may include characters, weapons, etcetera, that are ill-suited for a statistics-indexing wiki, due to having no reliable feats, or ones from media which may be too controversial or otherwise unnecessary to be featured. This includes pages that would strictly be written as a joke, and as such more suitably belong in the Joke Battles wiki. Although we do feature some franchises with mature content, those that are primarily focused on, or are only composed of, excessive levels of sexual content will not be featured here, and the pages have to be kept clean, without erotic images. For further information, please read our Acceptable content rating scale.

• Low-powered characters are allowed to be featured here as long as the characters come from popular/notable verses that are overall worthy of indexing, they are important to their stories, and the profiles are reliable and well-made, although sitcom characters, ones from more realistic romantic comedies, and similar should be avoided. This wiki's main purpose is to index characters, not to feature fights between them.
I think that his quote combined with the one above makes rather clear that Teletubbies and similar featless children's show characters are generally frowned upon here, but maybe we should modify the text a bit at some point.

I'm sure we also already went on that topic and even preschool aimed media is allowed for indexing so long it's done in an appropiate manner, that's why we have stuff like Barney the Dinosaur, for instance.

I'd search for the thread, but it seems the search feature in the wiki forum doesn't work at all, for reference, it has the key words "written as a joke" in the thread title and the OP was me.

Extremely minor character, again, doesn't meet requirements for page in comics' standards
I've deleted them and removed their links from Doctor Doom pages.

I agree with the deletion. It's never going to change much, unfortunately.
Yes. Never understood why we even had this profile (no offense to Krukov), especially when it's extremely debatable as to whether they're even separate enough from other species like the Sycorax or Racnoss.
I could go either way on this one because I was planning a downgrade. Saves me effort, if anything.
Again, could go either way, except I'm not even planning a revision here. The profile has some grain of potential to be decent, though (not that it's at all worth the effort).
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Swimmers (good ap justification but the rest...)
Planning an overhaul for this one. There's a lot of interesting stuff on them through different media.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Rose_Tyler (quite a lot of missing justifications)
I'll try to fix that profile up, if only to keep the Bad Wolf key. Rose has a lot of gadgets and stuff that can be added.
Delete it. Another profile whose point has eluded me, so far.
I'd prefer to keep both of these. I'm planning a gigantic overhaul on both profiles.
Compared to the powers she shows in the comic, it's a very anaemic page. That being said, I could go either way here. I'm not planning a revision outright (there's some higher-dimensional stuff that would indirectly affect her), but I could if anyone specifically wants.
Doctor who files are bad in general, but these are just too bad
I'm posting a 2-part CRT to try and fix that.
I agree. I've really never understood why people make profiles with totally blank statistics.

Last edited:
Daddy Pig has 9-B feat tho
Pretty sure Daddy Pig is the opposite of featless considering his running gag is shaking the screen and houses and shtuff.
I'm sure we also already went on that topic and even preschool aimed media is allowed for indexing so long it's done in an appropiate manner, that's why we have stuff like Barney the Dinosaur, for instance.

I'd search for the thread, but it seems the search feature in the wiki forum doesn't work at all, for reference, it has the key words "written as a joke" in the thread title and the OP was me.
Okay. I suppose that the Daddy Pig page can probably stay then.

Anyway, thank you for the evaluations ByAsura.

@Colonel_Krukov

Would you be willing to delete the pages that ByAsura accepted to be removed above please? You will need to remove the links from other pages to each of them as well though.

Okay. Thank you for helping out. It is very appreciated.

Please remember to remove all links to them as well.

I'll look into the Slitheen, Reaper and Vortex Butterfly profiles when I do the CRTs. At the very least, that third one is whacky and has a lot of feats.

Edit: Having read their EU stories, the Reapers can stay with some revisions.

Little King Zero should be deleted. He's a playable character in Bayonetta 1 as a joke character and is hardly mentioned or acknowledged in the games lore. All of his profile's scaling is also just marked as "comparable to Bayonetta" for no reason other than that he's playable in her place, despite the game's plot being strictly centered around Bayo.

Little King Zero should be deleted. He's a playable character in Bayonetta 1 as a joke character and is hardly mentioned or acknowledged in the games lore. All of his profile's scaling is also just marked as "comparable to Bayonetta" for no reason other than that he's playable in her place, despite the game's plot being strictly centered around Bayo.
@Dragonmasterxyz @DarkDragonMedeus

What do you think about this?

Seems fine to me.

Do I even need to explain why these should be deleted and the creator banned for trolling?
Deleted

I agree. If we are to have a profile, we should wait until she actually does, well, anything.
Okay. Thank you. I will delete the page then.
Fine with Little King Zero deletion.
Seems fine to me.
I will delete this as well.
Do I even need to explain why these should be deleted and the creator banned for trolling?
I will block him. Thank you for helping out Jaften and Krukov.

I have found quite a lot of pages that seem very unreliable.

Unreliable statistics:

It is part of the following verse categories:

This page also seems sloppy and unreliable:

It is part of the following verse:

Unreliable statistics. At the very least they need to be updated to fit with the characters that he scales from:

Unreliable guesswork statistics:

Plenty of Lilith's stuff comes from a Nightside CRT that @MrKingOfNegativity made, which I can't find ATM because the search bar function is a broken mess. While I do intend to revise the entire verse (Lilith included, obviously), I don't really have enough time to sit down and read a ridiculous amount of novels, so I suppose her profile can be deleted for now.
Though, I would obviously like to save the profile in a blog or something else.

The search function should hopefully work properly soon. Our system manager is currently working on it.

Last edited:
Well, other profile pages scale from it, and Avatar is a prominent franchise.

Back