• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With it being a vague player character type thing it would probably be best to establish some baselines before making the file, not only regarded to AP.

The player character in those games isn't canonical, just saying.

I feel like a "composite planeswalker" would be fine though, they just wouldn't scale stuff like The Eldrazi and Ur-Dragon. They also don't summon their abstract forms, just avatars.

The concept of the planeswalker existed during the pre-mending era so they would still be 2-A in comparison to other planeswalker.

Also if the Tier is the problem then there is no need to delete it. I could just change its tier from High 2-A to just 2-A.

He isn't disputing that the Planeswalker as the PC is a thing. What he's disputing is the power.

From what I can tell the powers and stuff are pretty good. However, AP is the issue.

Aridwolverine said:
The concept of the planeswalker existed during the pre-mending era so they would still be 2-A in comparison to other planeswalker.
Planeswalkers were a thing, yes.

Some sort of "player character" being canon to the lore isn't.

The tabletop gameplay is not indicitive in any sense of Magic's continuity or lore in regards to the people playing.

Which is my opinion and not necessarily his. I took a quick glance abd besides the AP was like "seems fine", but I still think it may be better to establish stuff firet. Doesn't necessarily have to take very long.

Yes, part of the idea is that this Planeswalker page would need some sort of establishing guidelines outside of "can do everything ever".

The AP is just the most glaring issue.

I'm trying to say that if there's fundamental problems besides the AP, those should be looked at instead of the AP. The AP shouldn't be a talking point, essentially.

If everything else is fine and the only problem is the AP, then that's a relatively easy fix but doesn't belong here.

EDIT: If the problem is about the execution of it in general then even then it's probably best suited to a CRT. It shouldn't be too tough to chop it down a little.

The profile is fine if we relabelled it as "Composite Planeswalker (Magic: the Gathering)", tweaked the tiering, and then looked through and fleshed out the powers.

What do you think of Dargoo's suggestion Azathoth? If it is not acceptable, I can delete the profile.

I guess it's fine, as long as we establish some kind of basis for what this character is and what they can do, since it's not as if they're a single being in the lore.

@Azathoth

Okay.

@Dargoo

Are you willing to create a content revision thread for this?

light shines on the defiled crypt of D&D Adventurer once more

There are no useful justifications for the statistics in the page.

It is best if you ask Dark649 about it. He seems to have edited the page quite a lot in the past.

I agree it should be deleted, but added on the Bahamut page as a key, he needs tabbers of his other appearances, and many missing abilities.

End of Game FFX Bahamut is Low 5-B if compared to Tidus and Yuna and FF13 Bahamut is 5-C+ from Lightning and Snow, said Bahamut can cast doom and morph from humanoid to flying dragon.

Okay. The links to the page also need to be updated in that case though.

I don't think we need to have pages which include every single version of the Summons. Specially since certain versions, notably FFXV, is its own character.

Just gonna go ahead and ask: is Dora the Explorer's page appropriate? Almost every thread she's been featured in seems to call her statistics/abilities into question.

I can see about typing up a comprehensive revision for it.

Edit: here it is

I banned the troll responsible for the page.

Xeodrifter (verse) Made this and used my guest calcs as reasoning behind the main character's AP and Speed. After that got shut down this became a broken page breaking the rules. Might remake it again another day, if my calcs get evaluated for God's sake

Normally I don't go here and all and while I don't want to be rude to the page poster that did it, I want to request https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Assassin_(Yu_Miaoyi) to be deleted.

It has links to another wiki which I'm sure that's not done here much if rarely or not at all, first set of keys are just written down as "via stats" for one of them and there's not even a set of keys to tell which is which, not to mention it's incomplete as it doesn't have the notable techniques and others header either. Plus, The Everlasting has also done his version that's at least complete and has more details last I recall.

I mean, except for text walls, I don't see the profiles to be that horrible. Amiri page has some decent traffic as well. I think a few explanations should fix the page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back