• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To avoid derailment I'll make this short and simple.

If you're doesnt get deleted then you should probably modify the stats on it to follow the original one's stats, considering it has a calc linked and everything. Gotta give it proper justice and stiff

@Crimson Azoth

I think that your The Big Friendly Giant page is better structured, but you should probably update the statistics to 9-A via the Narutoforums calculation linked in The BFG profile.

After that, I can delete The BFG page.

No problem. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. I will delete The BFG page then.

I am uncertain. What do the rest of you think?

I mean the profile itself doesn't seem bad to be honest. The worst think I can see is that it's, well, a profile based on a Roblox mod, don't know what the wiki policies concerning that is.

It needs some grammar fixes but as a concept it's fine, we have other Roblox things. If anything I'd ask Zany since he's the Roblox guy.

Okay. I would appreciate if somebody could ask him to comment here.

Okay. Thank you for the reply. I think that the profile can remain then.

Bolobo

Poorly slapped together with the most bare-minimum reasoning for its tier. I'll admit that I've seen worse, but with the terrible formatting involved here, it could've been a lot better.

Requesting HE 0437-5439 Hypervelocity Star this page gets deleted.

Its AP is based on its kinetic energy, it can't exert that level of energy itself. To make an analogy, the sun is moving around the center of the Milky Way at 200-250km/s, using this for KE of humans, this would make every human on Earth 8-B.

It seems ludicrous to say an object can exert a certain amount of energy at once as an attack (as AP is defined), for happening to gradually, over billions of years, slowly build up speed from various external forces to that extent.

Elizhaa took care of it.

MachTwo said:
Hmm...Do we allow profiles for youtuber like this one? :/
No, stated on the Editing Rules:

• It is also prohibited to create profiles for fictionalised stage personas for other reasons, whether these have their origins in music videos, educational programs, or otherwise: For one thing, it is inappropriate for largely underage wiki members to discuss which real people that would hypothetically be most capable of killing each other, and for another, a vast majority of these artists are extremely willing to file lawsuits against anybody who uses their brand for which they own intellectual property rights, regardless whether or not these are meant to be used for commercial or fair use purposes. It would be recommended and preferable to avoid adding such profiles to Joke Battles as well.
I deleted it.

No, stated on the Editing Rules:

• It is also prohibited to create profiles for fictionalised stage personas for other reasons, whether these have their origins in music videos, educational programs, or otherwise: For one thing, it is inappropriate for largely underage wiki members to discuss which real people that would hypothetically be most capable of killing each other, and for another, a vast majority of these artists are extremely willing to file lawsuits against anybody who uses their brand for which they own intellectual property rights, regardless whether or not these are meant to be used for commercial or fair use purposes. It would be recommended and preferable to avoid adding such profiles to Joke Battles as well.
I deleted it.

Wilford Warfstache doesn't fall under this rule, imo. He's one of over half a dozen unique characters all played by the one YouTuber in a few more serious videos.

Warfstache is a strange case. He started off as just another persona for the YouTuber in question, which would make him illegal. But on the other hand, he has been expanded to give him a history, feats, and almost seperate him from the persona he began as.

Like, personas such as King of the Squirrels wouldn't be allowed, but I honestly reckon Warfstache should be considered

The profile that was deleted was exclusively based off of three videos and nothing else, being the more serious and recent-ish ones where the lore was more fleshed-out.

I am uncertain. I do not know anything specific about the character.

Long story short, Wilford Warfstache is a persona of the well-known YouTuber Markiplier, making appearances in many of his Let's Plays as a slightly insane old-fashioned man with a cavalier attitude towards death. Illegal by our standards.

However, recently, Markiplier produced the short series Who Killed Markiplier. This series expands on some of his personas, notably Warstache and Darkiplier, and seperates them from himself. While he plays all of his personas in the series, they are now completely different seperate characters from him.

I believe that as long as any Warfstache or Darkiplier profile uses information solely taken from the series and this video, it should be perfectly ok, as he is a YouTube-created character similar to the Rock Hard Gladiators characters, and not merely a persona of Markiplier. However, such a profile would have to be treated with care, and the feats it uses carefully evaluated to make sure that the profile is not using non-canon Warfstache feats

Okay. It seems fine to keep the profile then.

From what I saw the profile was being handled well in the past. I recall someone trying to add a feat from outside that canon and the profile creator stopping it/reverting it.

His abilities need a bit of justification, but otherwise he seems ok, and well within the limits we outlined.

I'll make it a pet project of mine to clean this page up a small bit, and get some of that justification. Thanks heaps for restoring it, Ant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back