• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Delete that. I'm working on an actual profile right now, need to go really in-depth through the game.

The page was remade, still not following good formatting.

I've warned the creator but it should be deleted again.

Yeah I'm trying to teach him how to use a sandbox.

Just stay down you damn profile

@Agnaa Tell me when he's figured out the sandbox and copied all the content. I'll delete the draft after that.

Tony di bugalu said:
I already saw that.

Also, could you teach me how to use a sandbox too, plz :v
You've got the power. I believe in you.

@Andy Will do.

They are hallucinations, whatever they may do goes within a plural amount of people's minds. So someone who isn't having this hallucinations is not going to face a Non-Corporeal being who can [their list of P&A]. They don't exist unless we induce them as hallucinations to whatever characters we may want to make them face.

Didn't you just say they are real within a certain situation? If so I don't see why a deletion is needed over a revision.

They are "real" in the sense that they are characters who could be in the minds of others who aren't Dumbo, but as they are hallucinations they aren't real. Like, if a character had a dream, someone there could "affect the real world" yet still in the dream, and then other characters had encounters with that someone, also affecting the real world still in a dream. It would have no powers as it's something within a dream, it would not be able to attack someone for the same. Who would win in a fight, that someone or anyone who dreamed him?

I will delete the pink elephants page.

I deleted Captain Marvel as well.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/RPC-866

There are a lot of issues with this profile:

• His abstract existence is Type 1 with the justification of being "┬úan abstract concept", which isn't really enough to prove it on its own, especially if the fact that he can turn into a black hole kind of contradicts it.
  • Has a lot of unjustified abilities, such as Conceptual Manipulation, Chaos Manipulation, Type 5 Immortality, Omniscience, Omnipresence, etcetera.
  • He has Type 1 Beyond-Dimensional Existence by the virtue of "being a concept", which isn't nearly enough to get this ability, and him being purely a concept is already a bit iffy
  • Being able to turn into a black hole and to "destroy the planet" isn't nearly enough for High 4-C, as a Balck Hole the size of a coin could suck up the entire planet, that would only be 5-B.
  • Has Irrelevant Speed by the virtue of having Type 1 Beyond-Dimensional Existence, which isn't enough to get it.

Yobo Blue said:
What's wrong with it?
It's literally just 4 letters, and an otherwise empty page.

I mean, it's a link that obviously leads to somewhere in the wiki, and you can check the URL using the quote feature. It isn't that suspicious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back