• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant that we could get a separate standard format page that explains how to write pages for organisations as well.

Water Hose

While not exactly a bad page in itself, the characters are extremely minor and their scaling is a little iffy. It also covers 2 characters, and while we have a Duos category, it just seems like a needless page

What do the rest of you think about the Water Hose page?

I don't know if it needs to be deleted but the rating probably needs to be looked at at least.

Its just a bit random, since these were flashback characters who hadn't shown any of their feats on screen (And an eye, or anything around the facial area would be way more vulnerable that Musculars overall quirk durability), and it looks a bit more like some unneeded filler page of these briefly mentioned and will no longer be relevant characters. Also being stronger physically than Endeavor? They definitely need checking out

Okay. I suppose that it may make sense to delete the page then.

I think that it is okay to delete the page. It is far too minor to keep and the stats are seriously dubious.

Jamesthetaker said:
@ZacharyGrossman273

Wait, really? Can you link me the discussion thread please?
It was discussed here a bit, starting from here. Other than that, it wasn't discussed in the forum, but in chat.

Well that's because whoever created this profile overwrote the pic used in the Hotline Miami Biker page. The pic was then reverted back, which means that the HM pic is the one used here instead.

So should we delete the profile then? It isn't an important one, so I am personally fine with it.

I'll request the deletion of this profile.: Ezekiel

The article is made based on a feat I've proven to be an outlier (one that fits all of the same characteristics of an outlier as the Master Roshi Moon-Busting feat, only on a lower tier). Only difference here is the outlier in question is more adamantly-defended by the article creator despite the proof.

Total Drama has always demonstrated blatantly superhuman feats; especially from the likes of Eva and DJ. Durability and Reaction speed feats are also consistently off the wall, and surviving punches from Eva would further rectify that. There's also Izzy surviving nuclear explosions that could be seen in outer space iirc.

WeeklyBattles said:
iirc there are quite a few tier 7 Total Drama feats
Whether there were or not, the gap's still ridiculously huge between the Tier 8 and Tier 7 stuff. At best, within consistent grounds I can get 8-C (might be too small for High 8-C, but I don't know jack about planes or this wiki's standards on building-busting) defensively out of a plane explosion and 9-B offensively out of Sky's burps (I've calculated that to be around 1.5 MJ, but I never bothered to write it down because of the wonky nature of cardboard itself) and a few other offense-based stuff. That's not mentioning that the series regularly featured people not wanting anything to do with bears or sharks.

Well even the Bears and Sharks aren't normal bears or sharks; they seem far more intelligent and more durable as well. Is it really realistic for a pair of sharks to be attracted to Justin's 12-Pack abs? Still, surviving nuclear explosions and dodging lightspeed lasers are still consistent feats. Also Chef hatching sinking the Island.

Take it from a fan since premiere date: how exactly can you argue consistency for things that happen, say, once or twice? Also, the sinking of the island was not attributed to Chef; it was caused by the oil drill being used on an island that small (as stated by Cameron), and even then, it's more of a gag than anything else (not to mention it took me plenty of analysis to attribute the island's sinking to a sinkhole)

@Flashlight, I've also been a big fan of Total Drama since the beginning. Also, it's happened way more than once or twice, there's plenty of Tier 7 feats and; Izzy's always chatterboxing about surviving nukes and all that stuff. And even Owen's weight has caused massive Earthquakes and all that. There's also the Godzilla like mech Chef had that could lift skyscrapers but couldn't even lift Owen. There's also plenty of feats that range from Hypersonic to Relativistic.

Still, we can just pick some random low end feats to downgrade a character just because the rated "Too high." We aren't downgrading Superman or Wonder Woman to Street level just because Darkseid's Omega Beams got deflected by an ordinary brick, or Wonder Woman nearly dying from a handgun.

Also, this isn't a discussion thread. If you want to argue in detail, take it to Content Revision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back