• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kasyacarey said:
Big Barda page? She's the New Gods Wonder Fly without flight. She can fight Superman level opponent. Her mega rod has knocked out Superman and Supergirl. Bfr'd Lobo to another galaxy. Lifted the weight of a continent. Was able to knock Wonder Woman one in million so hard the impact scale broke. There's more.
Bumping this.

WeeklyBattles said:
Has the movie come out in English yet? I was gonna make it when it did.
Yes it has, the english dub is available on Netflix; just watched it earlier today, it was awesome :)

Oh nice! I'll watch it later tonight and make the profile, if you'd like to help feel free to message me on my wall

Thank you so much for who ever created a Big Barda page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we work on getting page for Selene from Marvel? She's the oldest living mutant. She's basically like Raven, Jean Grey, Magik, and more all mixed into once. She was able to easily take on magneto and Dr. Doom at the same time with no problems. She literally became a goddess and lives as dark energy.

Just finally beat pretty much all of Nier...and not Automata, I mean the original...umm why dont we have a profile for Nier or Kaine on here? Like seriously best foul mouthed girl, no profile....really?

AquaWaifu said:
Just finally beat pretty much all of Nier...and not Automata, I mean the original...umm why dont we have a profile for Nier or Kaine on here? Like seriously best foul mouthed girl, no profile....really?
I was going to, but forgot.

I'll get on it soon.

Going off the conversation here.

Basically, the Evil version of Cole MacGrath from the InFAMOUS universe should get his own page to help keep things clean.

The evil counterpart has several abilities that his good counterpart doesn't, and vice versa:

For example, he has: Explosion Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Smoke Manipulation, Summoning, Statistics Amplification via Bioleech Overload, Durability Negation via Ray Sphere Blasts, limited Flight via Firebird Strike

He doesn't have: Ice Manipulation, Forcefield Creation (at least not in infamous 2), Gravity Manipulation (Not without Beast powers at least), etc

Evil Cole is also non-canon. The game's story follows the good/hero story, and the events in the evil story are basically a "what if?" scenario.

Evil Cole is also canonically 2x stronger than his Good counterpart in inFamous 1, since he used the Ray Sphere for a second time, which was stated to increase a Conduit's power with each use, and this is confirmed by Cole's dialogue.

It wold basically be a clone of the current profile, but with several different abilities and a few different stats.

Is it possible for someone to create The Second Coming? A character from Animation VS. Animator?

Basically, the character is an 11-A/2-Dimensional being for basically existing within a monitor of a computer.

And if permission is granted, someone, or even I could create the page.

@EMagolorSoul

Seems really hard to make. A computer program that can interact with 3-D objects is... interesting.

Lucky the Leprechaun could get a profile. Just look at his powers from the marshmallows:

1. Hearts - power to bring things to life
  2. Shooting Stars - power to fly
  3. Horseshoes - power to speed things up
  4. Clovers - luck, but you will never know what kind of luck you will get
  5. Blue Moons - power of invisibility
  6. Rainbows - instantaneous travel from place to place
  7. Balloons - power to make things float
  8. Hourglass - power to control time

Simple

He should be 10-B to 10-A alone, as he's show rather strong feats over the series, and a variable tier from 9-C to 9-A with preparation/equipment, for basically being able to demolish an entire room and an RV with a tractor.

A character like him should be alright on this wiki, since he's technically a fictional character. I only say technically because he's based off of a real life person with a altered personality, but he does still coexists within a fictional universe, though I digress.

Would it be possible to add a profile about Neanderthals ( and maybe also other ice age animals like Saber-toothed cat)?

EMagoIorSouI said:
Is it possible for someone to create The Second Coming? A character from Animation VS. Animator?
Basically, the character is an 11-A/2-Dimensional being for basically existing within a monitor of a computer.

And if permission is granted, someone, or even I could create the page.
Bumping. I'd love to create a page for the character if I was permitted to.

I need help creating a First of the Fallen (Vertigo/DC) page. There aren't many people he scales from and I honestly can't tell what is hax and what is Attack Potency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back