• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally Spies profiles?

I know it's pretty trash and they're all dumb valley girls, but they have got some pretty impressive feats, and a lot of gadgets.

I'd rather have Inspector Gadget profile than the Spies, but they have all good feats.

Has anyone started to create a profile on Oggy (Oggy and the Cockroaches)? Here we see that he has tanked explosion that can destroy Large Building or City-Block (Since I don't know width of houses in France, I can't calculate it).

I have feats for Skyfire Avenue

God Tiers are Moon to Planet Level Top Tiers are Mountain to Island

They're from a novel

This one is a bit long overdue, imo.

I'd be real thankful if someone were to make a profile for Vilgefortz from the Witcher books. There's plenty of reason for us to have him; he's a battlemage with fairly solid powers and magic at his disposal, and IIRC he's one of the only characters in the books who was a genuinely mortal threat to Geralt's life.

Thanks in advance to whoever decides to do this one. I don't own any of the books, sadly, or I'd go ahead and make the profile myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back