• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NiGHTS, as well as other characters from the NiGHTS universe. No idea what teir they would be, as I don't know much about the NiGHTS universe, but since, and I quote, "Second-level Nightmaren...can even create worlds of their own" it's probably pretty impressive.

The Smashor said:
NiGHTS, as well as other characters from the NiGHTS universe. No idea what teir they would be, as I don't know much about the NiGHTS universe, but since, and I quote, "Second-level Nightmaren...can even create worlds of their own" it's probably pretty impressive.
I have already NiGHTS page structure and i can make a profile, it scales to the final boss that created the Nightmare dimension, the only problem that i don't know the size of that dimension since the size is not stated, it could be 5-B to Low 2-C.

As I'm not entirely familiar with the tiering here just yet (otherwise I would do it myself), I would like to request a page on both Sharkboy and Lavagirl. Honestly, I'm extremely surprised these two don't have their own pages yet, especially since Max, the main character of The Adventures of Sharkboy & Lavagirl, actually does have a page on here. If anyone is willing to take up the mantle, I would be extremely grateful, considering I had an idea for a Versus Debate with one of these two characters which I think would be pretty exciting.

@Starter Hello. I was hoping someone else was interested. I was directly responsible for Max's page . I did in-fact was discussing the tier for Sharkboy and Lavagirl here, along with a potential upgrade for Max. It can be found here .

We should make a profile for Kitsuchi (Naruto), literally all of our Naruto scaling is based on him, it's weird that he doesn't have a profile.

Also, we need a profile for Jaina Solo (Star Wars Legends), she is an important character & a glaring omission from this wiki, she should ideally be 4-B, maybe even 4-A via powerscaling as she is superior to Jacen who is pretty high up in 4-B.

yeah I think so as well (I think I looked him up like 5 times, and every single time, I forgot we didn't have him in the wiki lol)

Regular Enemies from Binding of isaac,

Some Have no feats, but if i know correctly, there are explosive enemies, which seem to have the same feats as the bomb from Binding of Isaac, and they could also destroy doors, and every regular enemy (excluding the ones such as greed which appears in the chest,cuz they could likely be 9-A) should be compared to that feat, some may be superior such as Membrains, but still 9-B

You know, considering InuYasha's presence on here through the likes of Sesshomaru, I'm very surprised that Miroku, Sango, Kirara and Shippo are not here. Inuyasha, Kagome, Naraku and even Kikiyo are all here, so why not these characters as well?

BattleReviews said:
Some Have no feats, but if i know correctly, there are explosive enemies, which seem to have the same feats as the bomb from Binding of Isaac, and they could also destroy doors, and every regular enemy (excluding the ones such as greed which appears in the chest,cuz they could likely be 9-A) should be compared to that feat, some may be superior such as Membrains, but still 9-B
bumping this

LordWhis said:
We should make a profile for Kitsuchi (Naruto), literally all of our Naruto scaling is based on him, it's weird that he doesn't have a profile.

Also, we need a profile for Jaina Solo (Star Wars Legends), she is an important character & a glaring omission from this wiki, she should ideally be 4-B, maybe even 4-A via powerscaling as she is superior to Jacen who is pretty high up in 4-B.
Bump

Because Monster Hunter verse now is as popular than ever before, I highly suggest to make a profile on a Monster called Zorah Magdaros. I think he is at 6A because he became a Threat to the new world, an unknown continent full of mysteries.

Also Nergigante from Monster Hunter verse. He is high rank elder Dragon considering he hunts other elder dragons to replenish himself. 6C, likely higher, I believe.

Steelheart from the Rekoners series. He is considered to be one of the strongest epics, even threatening to epics like Regalia, who's powers are able to keep up enough water to flood all but the tops of the tallest buildings in New York City, as well as Oblivion, who has destroyed several cities like Houston in single blasts (Albeit this required him to absorb an immense amount of heat first).

Would like a Hindu Mythology section to be added to the Mythology verse page. You'll probably get a new Tier 0 in the process(Brahman) and 3 High 1As(The Trimurti). The reason I'm putting them so high is because ancient Indians knew about heavenly bodies, higher mathematics, higher dimensions and transcendant beings who are above mere concepts like Space-Time and dimensions. They were also aware of parallel universes and realms of individual gods were described as infinite in size. Implying quite a few Tier 1s to Tier 7s. In fact, a separate verse page can be made for Hindu mythology due to its sheer size.

@Tactical and Velox

Hinduism is a widely practiced religion. We cannot create profiles here for it.

@ Reppuzan

Implying Buddhism(Wukong) and Shintoism(Japanese Mythology) aren't. But I sorta get your point. I hadn't read the site rules yet so I apologise. Too bad though. I would have liked to see who could put down characters like Bhishma, an Atimaharathi(warrior capable of soloing multiple armies filled with Maharathis, warriors who can access divine 3A weaponry) whose immortality is guaranteed by the three Trimurti(Bhishma can chose the place and time of his death. The Trimurti severed his connection from fate so that he is the only one to be able to reconnect it and that too only when he chooses to die of his own accord).

BattleReviews said:
bump 2,

Laserbeak3.0 said:
J
150px-Jinx SMRPG
inx from super mario rpg legend of the seven stars
I might make this, actually. Whenever I finished the Bo-bobo verse pages, I intended to make more for Mario characters that people pay less attention to, like Paper Mario bosses and SMRPG bosses like him. I still have to more properly do the Golden Sun verse before this, though.

I request some of the Evil Within 2 Characters. Preferably:

Lilly Castelliano & Stefano Valetini . I'm tempted to give Lilly tier 2 because they both have absolute control over UNION, and Lily's mother w/ Lilly's power destroyed UNION .

Question. Could I request a profile creation and give a suggestion to at as well.

For Example: Say I request a Profile creation and leave a link to a blog I created that has suggestions / feats on some statistics or powers that said character has.

Is that allowed?

I feel that The Reckoners series of novels by Bradon Anderson would make a great addition to the VSBattles wiki. My reasoning is that the way powers and durability in that universe are treated is both wholely unique and fascinating, with many of the upper tier characters having unconventional weaknesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back