• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I just made it, I left her as low 2-C AT LEAST, even specified that´s not usable for combat.

I would place her higher, but that would only bring me trouble.

Welp, an admin deleted it again...

I guess I´ll just leave the make pages part to the experts.

I hope the admins at least take care of what I maked (so they make a page for her)

I wonder if I can get the one I posted right before it simply was deleted, so I can insert it in joke battles wiki.

Bobsican said:
I hope the admins at least take care of what I maked (so they make a page for her)
I wonder if I can get the one I posted right before it simply was deleted, so I can insert it in joke battles wiki.
On the jokes wiki, make Dora as powerful as TFS Popo for the lolz ovo

I you kept up witbmy WIP, you know exactly what I recommend

Marvel:

Hypersyorm and Psi-Lord. Non-canon Marvel characters who actually scale to Outerversal ends.

Merlyn , Captain Britain , Roma , and the Fury

Children's Shows :

Blues Clues protagonists along with Blue herself , Chloe's Closet ( Has a 3-C to 3-B high end ) , Yo Gabba Gabba ( Created a Universe in one of their adventures ) , Wild Kratts ( 9-C at best ) , and quite a few more.

It isn't even tuned down. It is tuned up. If you remove a letter from a word it just outright doesn't exist in that form anymore. If removed a letter from "Son Goku" he would just not exist anymore. I don't think Scribblenauts can pull that off (although they can just add the adjective "dead" to kill someone).

Fair enough. I need to get around to that Scribblenauts respect thread. Their are literally '''hundreds''' of powers Maxwell is missing.

What's Awesome is that he would also be tier 7 with the meteor weapon in 2

Also while i'm here i was watching Gods of Egypt with my nephew the other day and i thought it'd be awesome if we could add profiles for them (the verse is surprisingly powerful with the God Tiers in the High 6-A range)

Currently replaying Destroy All Humans, I was planning on making pages for it once I finish 2 (aint touching Path of the Furo).

@Hellbeast. Some of the bosses can survive a meteor too, so it might scale to Crypto's other weapons to some extent. Also, a misuse of Furon technology was said to be able to tear a whole in space-time too, for what that's worth.

Zim's voice actor is in the games, too. He voices Pox.

Man, I'm psyched. Been wanting to do DAH! profiles myself for a while now, but I don't own the games anymore.

Even though Pox has like no feats of his own, yeah.

Zim VS Crypto is one I would see every once in a while, as well. Also Crypto VS Bender.

Big Barda page? She's the New Gods Wonder Fly without flight. She can fight Superman level opponent. Her mega rod has knocked out Superman and Supergirl. Bfr'd Lobo to another galaxy. Lifted the weight of a continent. Was able to knock Wonder Woman one in million so hard the impact scale broke. There's more.

Quite a few D.Gray Man characters(Large numbers of Noah family members, Cross Marian, Arystar Krory etc.) don't have profiles.

Quite a few JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters don't have profiles(Notably, Risotto Nero, Malone, Donatello Versace/Versus, Rykiel, Emporio, Lang Rangler, Soundman, Blackmore, Polpo etc.)

Kasyacarey said:
Big Barda page? She's the New Gods Wonder Fly without flight. She can fight Superman level opponent. Her mega rod has knocked out Superman and Supergirl. Bfr'd Lobo to another galaxy. Lifted the weight of a continent. Was able to knock Wonder Woman one in million so hard the impact scale broke. There's more.
Oh god yes! That, plus pages for Scott Free and Kalibak would be nice

Anyone feel like making a page for Maximillion Pegasus/Pegasus J. Crawford from the Yu-Gi-Oh! series? We've already got some YGO pages on the wiki, which gives me the impression that we have knowledgeable members on here.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Anyone feel like making a page for Maximillion Pegasus/Pegasus J. Crawford from the Yu-Gi-Oh! series? We've already got some YGO pages on the wiki, which gives me the impression that we have knowledgeable members on here.
Revisions on these are hell, but i could do it. I probably wont get to it until later though.

That bad? Damn...

Well, I'll be looking forward to it if it ever does happen. If you end up being the one to make his page, then thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back