• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For Swan (Fairy Tail dragon cry character) Based on her feats and the timeline, this is how her stats would be.

Tier 7-A

Speed- Massively Hypersonic, kept up with Erza

Attack potency: Mountain Level, easily harmed Erza, pushed Erza back on full guard.

Durability- Mountain level

Lifting strength-Unknow

Striking strength-mountain class

Stamina-High

Range- Melee range, long range with light beams

Equipment- Stellanium Leg guantlets, Chain Scarf

Intelligence- .....

Weakness- Somewhat Arrogant

For Animus( The main villain of the movie) It's not fully confident, but I will show you.

Tier High-7-A, Possibly 6-B.

Speed, Massively Hypersonic, fought with Natsu

Attack Potency- Large mountain level, fought post timeskip natsu. Possibly Country Level, absorped the dragon cry staff, which was said to be just as strong as etherion.

Durability- Large mountain level, took hits from Natsu

Range- Melee with claws, long range with energy beams

Inteligence- High

Weakness- None notable

So there's a start, if anyone's interested in making them for the future.

Someone please make profiles for Negima/UQ Holder characters, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei characters, Vampire Hunter D characters to name a few.

Overlord775 said:
can someone do a profile for the character in Getting Over It ? he has a pretty decent feat, he can accelerate himself up to escape velocity just by pushing with his hammer

I've actually been thinking about doing this for a while. This video has a good starting point for some calculations, though it concludes that what he does is impossible, it would not be for anyone super human or higher.

It needs to be more intently calculated for specific stats, but here is what we know so far:

Attack: Atleast Super Human

Durability: Bar Minimum Super Human, tho maybe we can calculate higher by him jumping off the top of the structure and landing on the ground without damage. Maybe we can calculate based on what it would take to tank that fall.

He can swing his hammer at the speed mentioned in the video

Actually I may just make a post about constructing this page

It seems rather redicules that 3 of the main characters from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 Stone Ocean do not have profiles yet when many of the minor characters from the other parts do. I should be able to tackle Emporio. I request:

Ermes Costello

Narciso Anasui

Ninjago's Great Devourer

High 6-A

Was only killed by all four Golden Weapons hitting it in its weak point on its head

Has Poison, Mind, and pain manip, along with Absorption

It's basically just a creepypasta game. Not a good category for VSB to adopt, or else we start making profiles for Spongebill or Error Sans...

Assaltwaffle said:
It's basically just a creepypasta game. Not a good category for VSB to adopt, or else we start making profiles for Spongebill or Error Sans...
But isn't SCP a creepypasta?

You could make that argument, and it has been the point of debate before, but adding to the verse requires specific guidelines to be followed, thus it was deemed acceptable.

The issue with a lot of Creepypasta is limited information and no set canon. SCP kind of has that problem too, but it's made up by the fact that it has tons of information and a very high bar of quality.

so this is really where all the profiles are requested/created because if so, i wanted the super dog Bolt to have a profile but i kinda scrapped the idea because i had no guidance and didn't know where to go or do

Yes, this thread is for asking experienced users in making pages if you aren't confident in creating it yourself

Would I be allowed to create a profile for The Dog from Duck Season? He has some surprisingly good feats.

Which tier would a character be, if it actually could effortlessly erase The One Above All and stuff like that?

I´m not joking, I found a guy that states that her character can deal with them.

They wouldn't be able to. TOAA is tier 0. He is no limits whatsoever. If the character can erase him, it merely means that TOAA isn't tier 0 in that story. If a character is the supreme being in a verse and has absolutely zero limitations (dimensions, causality, all of it), then it is tier 0. If it is supreme except it has a limitation, it is High 1-A.

That guy is trolling or he doesn't actually know the character. At least here, there's nothing higher than Tier 0.

I just found this guy.

His big feat is that he restarted the entire DC Multiverse.

I also read that he is a direct creation of the power of The Writer and The Reader, though this is most likely false.

KingPin0422:

That isn´t the guy I´m reffering to.

His "franchise" is still in depelovement, so... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBuhyod870o (please read the comment section of it for more information)

I think I managed to defeat that character with... Ditto (the Pokémon, of course), read that and you will see why.

@Bobsican

First of all, "beyond omnipotent" characters belong in Joke Battles.

Secondly, my comment had nothing to do with your question. I just wanted Empty Hand to have a profile here.

Sorry to derail, but Bobsican, we don't always take the Word of God as fact, here, especially when they really don't know what they're talking about. The person in that video just described that their person that only has Universal feats and whom they stated themself is not Omnipotent would easily kill The-One-Above-All.

Well, the problem with his characters is that they are "not affected" by anything from any other universe that isn´t from their one.

So... 1-A or 0?

Stryk3r1337 said:
Bobsican said:
Thanks, not that I really wanted a page for that.
But I found out a powerful character that lacks it.

Dora the Explorer. I am not joking.

Proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLMv-ybmQ9M&t=284s

She would be 2-C (low 2-C) at the very least with this.
I think the video is a joke video. There is no way Dora beats UI Goku. She'd be BBQ'd before the fight even begins.
Well, as we see in the video, thanks to her Map, Dora would notice something dangerous coming, then she would be preparing, even if Goku obtained to attack first, she can always nullify it with her 4th wall powers, unless you mean that her personality of a pacifist would simply prevent her of doing that (or anything offensive really), in which case I would agree.

By the way, I´m already making a page for this, feel free to correct it if I made any mistakes in the format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back