• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Problems Regarding Powerscaling for Bleach...

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Well regarding the calc I kinda made for Bambi fodder...

Now I've already fixed up the speeds for those that can easily be scaled...

Well for the following characters I think the upgrade should apply to them but am unsure:

Urahara Kisuke, Isshin Kurosaki, Mask De Masculine, Cang Du, BG9, Soifon, Abarai Renji, Kuchiki Rukia, Aizen's Transcendent Forms and Post-Dangai Ichigo...

For Urahara Kisuke and Isshin Kurosaki it's quite obvious why I think that should get scaled. They are most likely comparable to senior Captains...

For Mask De Masculine, Cang Du and BG9. Well we already know Mask is one of the stronger Sternritter given that he effortlessly stomped two captains so I think he should get the upgrade. For As Nodt, Cang Du and BG9 I just can't imagine them being slower than Giselle Gewelle...

For Soifon. She kept up with BG9...

For Renji and Rukia. They both respectively destroyed their opponents although it was with help on Rukia's part...

For Aizen's Transcendent Forms and Post-Dangai Ichigo. It's by virtue of being Transcendent with how Kubo made his system a Transcendent should be superior to any non Transcendent...

Well I'm unsure if I should upgrade the speeds of the following so I would appreciate your opinions on this...

I have no issue with any of the mentioned chars getting this upgrade.

Rukia was getting hax'd in her fight, So I think shes includable.

And as much as I dont Like him.. What are peoples thoughts about Hitsugaya and his efforts against Bazz B? should he be included?

I think that this seems reasonable, but it is probably best to wait to hear what others think as well.

@Pietro Maximoff: Don't have enough feats for Kenpachi and Gremmy is unknown...

@LordAizenSama: Two Fingers was all it took for Bazz-B to completely destroy Toshiro and Rangiku...

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
@LordAizenSama: Two Fingers was all it took for Bazz-B to completely destroy Toshiro and Rangiku...
Two? I thought it was only one. Lol

Are these the only ones that you could think of at the top of your head, Ziel? There isn't anyone else who can get this scaling too?

For now the characterw listed above are the ones I think should be scaled as well but am unsure. For the obvious ones I've already upgraded them.

Any others characters that could get this scaling I don't think there are anymore but I could be wrong...

Hmm. I think that's pretty much it for now. I actually almost thought of someone that could get this but there was no one in mind i could picture that could get this scaling so yeah, this is all good for now.

Good job on finally resolving the whole "Mach 29" bull****, Ziel. You know for a moment if this hadn't been accepted today, i probably would have snapped. But yeah again, great work.

Bro everyone from pre-timeskip bleach is still mach 29 so the mach 29 bull**** still exists unfortunately...

Bro everyone from pre-timeskip bleach is still mach 29 so the mach 29 bull**** still exists unfortunately...
.....Okay, i'll say this instead: At least you solved part of it. Does that work now?

Hmmmm... I guess that works a little bit.

But when I joined this site bleach was mach 29 and when I leave it'll probably still be mach 29... I doubt it's ever changing...

Hmmmm... I guess that works a little bit.
But when I joined this site bleach was mach 29 and when I leave it'll probably still be mach 29... I doubt it's ever changing...
Okay. Still at least now that some of them got past it. That;s about as good as it we can get it, i guess idk.

Perhaps... but we should continue this conversation on the thread on your wall...

I still need other people to give their input...

For Urahara Kisuke and Isshin Kurosaki it's quite obvious why I think that should get scaled. They are most likely comparable to senior Captains...

^ What exactly makes them scalable to senior captains?

For Mask De Masculine, Cang Du and BG9. Well we already know Mask is one of the stronger Sternritter given that he effortlessly stomped two captains so I think he should get the upgrade.

^ He destroyed two captains that has no quantifiable speed feats.

For As Nodt, Cang Du and BG9 I just can't imagine them being slower than Giselle Gewelle...

^ ...this sounds like a personal opinion lol.

For Renji and Rukia. They both respectively destroyed their opponents although it was with help on Rukia's part...

^ If Rukia was really as fast as you're saying, why did it take her so long to arrive at the site? Judging by the scan saying that she must make haste she wasn't that far from it given the perspective of it. Also keep in mind that it took multiple chapters for her to arrive at the site with others. The other calc (mach 300?) made more sense because it would at least be understandable when all of this is taken into account (which is why I said it will most likely be considered PIS).

Hmmmm... perhaps the fact that both Urahara and Isshin could fight Base Aizen (who utterly destroyed Kyoraku alongside all the other captains) and gain the upper hand and 1st Form Aizen for a while or perhaps you don't remember that...

For Mask my statement was to imply that he was a higher tier Sternritter. It doesn't matter which captains he destroyed what matters is that he destroyed them effortlessly...

Yeah and I'll be honest you're entire post sounds like a bias opinion...

Do you even know the exact distance between the Royal Palace... Oh wait no you don't and on one truly does. The distance gained from the mach 29 speeds is a super low end because it's just saying that every character from the SS Arc never got a single bit faster after every arc which is wrong. But we don't have any other speed feats so we have to rate them as mach 29+ they're higher than mach 29 but we just don't know how high...

And the mach 300 calc uses Ichigo as mach 11 even though he's accepted as mach 29+...

And I'll be honest I don't really consider your opinion to be important as in every single thread concerning bleach I've seen with you in it always has you being against every upgrade and agreeing with every downgrade... regardless of how reasonable the upgrade may be and how ridiculous the downgrade is...

Well, Cang Du should be stay where he is (High Hypersonic).

As Nodt, well, he never demostrated any feat (In terms of speed), i think should be rated equal or at least as fast as Pre Royal Train Byakuya.

About Mask, he effortlessly destroy two captains with a High Hypersonic Speed, maybe should be rated as Massively Hypersonic due to he could fight a little bit with Post Royal Train Renji.

And about BG9...well, in this i'm not so sure.

Hmmmm... perhaps the fact that both Urahara and Isshin could fight Base Aizen (who utterly destroyed Kyoraku alongside all the other captains) and gain the upper hand and 1st Form Aizen for a while or perhaps you don't remember that...
For Mask my statement was to imply that he was a higher tier Sternritter. It doesn't matter which captains he destroyed what matters is that he destroyed them effortlessly...

Yeah and I'll be honest you're entire post sounds like a bias opinion...

Do you even know the exact distance between the Royal Palace... Oh wait no you don't and on one truly does. The distance gained from the mach 29 speeds is a super low end because it's just saying that every character from the SS Arc never got a single bit faster after every arc which is wrong. But we don't have any other speed feats so we have to rate them as mach 29+ they're higher than mach 29 but we just don't know how high...

And the mach 300 calc uses Ichigo as mach 11 even though he's accepted as mach 29+...

And I'll be honest I don't really consider your opinion to be important as in every single thread concerning bleach I've seen with you in it always has you being against every upgrade and agreeing with every downgrade... regardless of how reasonable the upgrade may be and how ridiculous the downgrade is...
You mean that same base Aizen who was tired from previous battles (Isshin) and the same who became extremely arrogant with the Hougoku's power and stopped using his Zanpaktou ability (Urahara)? Let's not forget that Aizen admitted to using KS when he "utterly destroyed" everyone too, which means they got beat via hax rather than much weaker compared to him. Aizen even said that he was playing around in his 1st form to gauge his new power too iirc which means it's not very impressive that they could very briefly fight against him.

You should have worded that better then. KamiYasha gave the best answer regarding Mask.

That's fine, but you don't see the problem here which is why I'm stating these things.

What does the distance between the Royal Palace have to do with Rukia arriving to Zaraki's location? And I agree that they are obviously faster, but it's simply hard to gauge without assuming lots of things.

I didn't know that. Is that what your calc is based on?

Maybe that's because in most Bleach related things some things don't make sense (namely the powerscaling). You yourself created a thread that revealed plenty of inaccurate things that didn't make sense.

@Non-Bias: Aizen Tired?... what... Hmmmm... wait... I'm not gonna argue on that ask anyone else here if Aizen seemed to be tired or not...

Ok then...

Uhhh... Rukia arriving to Zaraki's location... this is what you were referring to. I'll ask another question then do ya know the distance between Rukia and Zaraki. How much time did she get to travel there after Zaraki got decked and Ichigo appeared. And was she even heading to Zaraki's location after she arrived in SS...

My calc doesn't use any bullshit Ichigo speed... and I still don't understand why that Rukia calc is even linked on her page because according to that Ichigo is mach 150... which neither the OBD or us accept...

And there's still a ton of other inaccurate things I know about for Bleach. But it still doesn't change the fact that you being against every upgrade and agreeing with every downgrade... regardless of how reasonable the upgrade may be and how ridiculous the downgrade is... which makes me lose my trust in your judgement...

^the two coincide though don't they? but yeah, that is a good point. completely forgot about that part.

Back