• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Problems Regarding Powerscaling for Bleach...

KamiYasha said:
Well... i will try to end this lest see:
First Sternrriters:

As Nodt
Base | Volstandig

Speed: High Hypersonic (Faster or at least as Fast as Pre Royal train Byakuya) | At least Massively Hypersonic could face post royal train shikai Rukia

Gremmy
Speed: Massively Hypernoci+ shouldn't be too slow compared to bambi's fodder.

Mask De Masculine
Speed: Massively Hypersonic effortlessly destroy two captains | At least Massively Hypersonic

Cang Du
Speed: High Hypersonic equal to toshiro | likely higher

BG9
Speed: Well...i'm not sure.

Soi Fong
Speed: Same

Renji
Pre Royal train | Post Royal train

Speed: High Hypersonic | At least Massively Hypersonic, Massively Hypersonic+ via power-scaling

Rukia
Speed: High Hypersonic | At least Massively Hypersonic, Massively Hypersonic+ via power-scaling

Byakuya
Speed: High Hypersonic | At least Massively Hypersonic+ fought against Candice, NaNaNA and Robert

Kempachy
Pre Unohana train | Post Train shikai

Speed: High Hypersonic | At least Massively Hypersonic+ fought toe-to-toe against Gremmy

I agree with this

Here: http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_of_the_Zombies

Ikkaku and Yumichika fought againts a zombified Bambietta.

Ch589Pg12YumichikaDaichiTenyō

Ch589Pg14YumichikaCutsBambiettaArm

They should be power scale. Also was the current status for the Zombified Arrancars and their pages the ones that Mayuri created? Didn't Charlotte Chuhihourne defeated Bambietta too.

@LordAizenSama and @KamiYasha say here:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/206209#5

That the Zombie Arrancars are fodder and Bambietta's zombies are weaker than their normal based.

Do any of you really think that Mayuri would bring fodder Fracciones which he then call them "Arrancars" to the fight? Arrancars are stronger than Fraciones by the way.

What was the point of Mayuri waisting his time on them if they were that weak? Same goes for Giselle since she is stronger than her zombies.

i'd rather this thread not go offtrack with comments about these 2 flooding the thread, id like it if you made a entirely new thread

You're easily saying this:

Giselle>Zombie Hitsugaya>Mayuri (without Izanagi was killed multiple times)>Giselle again?

Wut? Mayuri blitzed and impaled Giselle. lol

There's not much to talk about. Really.

So Me and Kamiyasha discussed this a bit further by ourselves and we came to this conclusion, this Affects Post timeskip only stats (Except for Hogyoku Aizen and Trancendent Ichigo forms)

Aizen Chrysalis Form and up: MHS+

Isshin Kurosaki:MHS+

Dangai/Mugetsu Ichigo:MHS+

Urahara Kisuke: MHS+

Rukia: MHS+

Renji:MHS+

Cang DU High hypersonic | Likely Higher

Mask Da Masculine: MHS | At least MHS

Gremmy: MHS+

Kenpachi: MHS+

Soi Fon: MHS+

BG9: Likely MHS+

As Nodt: High Hypersonic | MHS+

Byakuya: MHS+

So does this sound good? if so This will be the final decision on this

I still do not have much of an opinion or know-how regarding Bleach. I can ask Illuminati478 about it.

my opinion will be swift on this:

powerscalable: Yamamoto, Aizen, Yhwach, Urahara, Senior captains and Shinji, sternritters (elite and notable sternritters such as Gremmy and As Nodt and similar), Isshin Kurosaki, Byakuya, Yoruichi, Soifon, Renji and Rukia.

all the rest are not scalable to that feat...

Illuminati478 said:
my opinion will be swift on this:

powerscalable: Yamamoto, Aizen, Yhwach, Urahara, Senior captains and Shinji, sternritters (elite and notable sternritters such as Gremmy and As Nodt and similar), Isshin Kurosaki, Byakuya, Yoruichi, Soifon, Renji and Rukia.

all the rest are not scalable to that feat...
Agreed

Back