• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom runs the Bleach Alphabet Gauntlet (Sternritter)

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
I was interested to see which members he could beat, stalemate, or lose too. The rules are pretty simple, Danny will fight each individual of the Sternritter. Danny will get a point for each member he beats, while the Sternritter get a point for each member that beats Danny. This will not be added to any of the profiles (obviously), and I'll list link all the Sternritter profiles below in a spoiler tag.

The rest of the rules will be below as well.

Gauntlet Rules
  • 1 vs 1 (Danny fights each member individually)
  • Everyone is in Character
  • Speed is Equalized
  • Danny starts at 8-A (His reactive evolution is not restricted)
  • The Quincy start in their base form (They can transform whenever)

Danny Phantom:

Sternritter: 1 (Yhwach

Last edited:
Do any of them have Reiatsu Crush or can interact with Abstract Entities?
Only a few I think have Reiatsu Crush (I'm not sure) but I don't know if if any can harm abstract/conceptual (type 1) entities. Though, they can still touch his tangible form, they just won't cause him real pain (for those who can't interact with that stuff.

Only a few I think have Reiatsu Crush (I'm not sure) but I don't know if if any can harm abstract/conceptual (type 1) entities. Though, they can still touch his tangible form, they just won't cause him real pain (for those who can't interact with that stuff.
I'm pretty sure he just isn't beating Yhwach given how bullshit the Almighty is.

Only a few I think have Reiatsu Crush
Only Yhwach has Reiatsu Crush.
I don't know if if any can harm abstract/conceptual (type 1) entities.
As far as I know, when it comes to interaction, it does not matter whether the concept is independent of the reality it governs or not, because this is just the qualify of the concept. However, since Yhwach's conceptual absorption has not yet been accepted, there is no need to discuss this.
Yeah, that's an auto point for the Sternritter. I'm not even going to debate that one.
With Almighty's Awakening, Yhwach can't losing. Yhwach cannot deal with Danny's abstract existence for now, but his reiatsu crushing would gain through incap by constantly destroying the part of Danny that he can interact with.

Actually these matchups seems depend on what Danny does against soul damage, because some of the Sternritters (Gerard, Shaz, Askin, Lille, Glanuel, Jugram, Uryu) are characters that are difficult to kill or neutralize with various haxes, however, they cannot win against a character beyond the soul damage/effect. (incon)
"A" - "Antithesis" Uryū Ishida (Also you forgot Yhwach's successor)

Only Yhwach has Reiatsu Crush.
Understood.
Actually these matchups seems depend on what Danny does against soul damage, because some of the Sternritters (Gerard, Shaz, Askin, Lille, Glanuel, Jugram, Uryu) are characters that are difficult to kill or neutralize with various haxes, however, they cannot win against a character beyond the soul damage/effect. (incon)
That's what makes them interesting.
"A" - "Antithesis" Uryū Ishida (Also you forgot Yhwach's successor)
Completely forgot about him, added.

Too tired to think of every possibility rn considering all of the different matchups so pardon on any oversights rn. Anyway, I feel like we can give Danny some automatic points of his own in some of these.
  • Pepe just spams empathic manip which Danny resists so he just dies eventually.
  • Gabrice’s “The Question” gets negged by the Fenton Phones.
  • Basically anyone who fights predominantly in melee will get power nulled by the belt (eg Cang Du)
  • Anyone who doesn’t have some hax that isn’t just dura neg for damage (eg The Fear, The Compulsory or The Deathdealing) since Low Godly is a pain.
  • Uryu and Jugram eventually get cliffed and one shot (Jugram might have a chance for incon since low godly working should be “good fortune” for Danny which would then be reflected upon Jugram).
  • Gerard fights until Danny goes 2-A and destroys the pentacle thing his regen is dependent on.
Sternritters who should get a point off of Danny would be
  • As Nodt with his fear hax. If we say that Danny resists the basic level, As Nodt just uses his Vollstandig like with Rukia to incap.
  • Askin incaps by making the air poisonous to Danny or his own ectoplasm if Danny attacks him. He won’t die but he will be passed out just from being in the vicinity of Askin.
  • Gremmy’s non existent erasure or death manip that kills souls without any change to their physical condition.
Some Sternritters/topics I feel that are incons or am just unsure about would be
  • Shaz “The Sigma” Domino whose The Vitality is basically The Miracle lite but without the pentacle thing Gerard is dependent on.
  • Pernida’s Compulsory lets him copy Danny’s own stuff but I don’t know if Danny can put himself down/beat his own kit (he probably has but Pernida is basically Danny+ at that point).
  • Giselle’s The Zombie might be resisted. Argument in favor of Gigi is that it works on Tōshirō just fine despite its effect weakening against higher levels of reiatsu, of which his is comparable to Giselle’s (High Tier Souls). Extra blood seems to let it overcome resistances but who knows 🤷‍♂️
  • There is also the question of the Quincy soul erasure since Bleach souls also contains the mind so it realistically should need mid godly to come back from but the ghost physiology says that the ectoplasm is also the ghost’s consciousness. Note that I don’t know shit about AE and how it interacts with other stuff so anyone else can deal with that.
  • Probably an important question I should have led with but is any of Danny’s stuff smurf shit or? Cuz if so, it definitely goes more in his favor.
Conclusion, if the Quincy EE doesn’t work on Danny, he should be winning this gauntlet since most Sternritter can’t really put him down or incap him. The ones that do, do so pretty easily but ease of victory hardly matters so he wins via sheer volume of points.

Back