• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Problem with current Smash Bros stats (mostly involving Master Hand)

4-A seems good, I'm not 100% sold on 3-A, I'd like to see whether Tabuu does "embody" subspace or not, but if the trophy statements meet everyone else's standards for possibly 3-A, then who am I to argue?

The picture I found is readable but really hard to read.

Images (69)x
õ║£þ®║ÚûôÒü«õ©╗ - Master of the Subspace
þø©Õ┐£Òü«µö»ÚàìÕèøÒéƵîüÒüñ - has a suitable power to dominate/control it (the Subspace).

Those statements are pretty vague.

"Master of Subspace" can just mean ruler, or strongest being within subspace.

"Power to control it" can also mean the same thing. The Queen of England isn't 6-C.

There are too many things that it could be other than literally controlling the spacetime fabric of the dimension or having the entire dimension as part of his body. In my opinion Low 2-C is a pretty big claim to make about a character and it requires more explicit statements; we can't just rely on "implications".

@Reinhard. Check SmashDOJO. It's there.

Of course, I'd post the statement myself, but I'm kinda done with this thread.

Tabuu is the only one people in Subspace we ever seen though. No one interrupted him in a fight, his army is self-made, no one seems to care about him, he just picked people from SSB world. No life was seen in Subspace except for Tabuu himself.

Being the only life in a space does not mean you created that space.

If every human was dead besides myself, that wouldn't mean that I created the universe.

Yeah but trophy stated that he can control Subspace. And those insects (the black thingy) are only used to copy something. It can't have a form of its own.

Regardless it doesn't change the fact that those statements have too much room for interpretation in order for it to be arguably Low 2-C.

If what you're arguing is that all of Subspace is part of Tabuu's body, or that he controls the very space-time fabric of the dimension, then you're going to need some more explicit statements for that. Because the statements you presented can be interpreted in many different ways.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Regardless it doesn't change the fact that those statements have too much room for interpretation for it to be arguably Low 2-C.
If what you're arguing is that all of Subspace is part of Tabuu's body, or that he controls the very space-time fabric of the dimension, then you're going to need some more explicit statements for that. Because the statements you presented can be interpreted in many different ways.
We even saw that he can control the space-time he sucked from the SSB universe and restart them from zero, no casualty damage except for the monsters. There's no way he has any acquittance or Lifeform that can make him a ruler. He has shown a glimpse of Space-Time Manipulation.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
ArbitraryNumbers said:
Regardless it doesn't change the fact that those statements have too much room for interpretation for it to be arguably Low 2-C.
We even saw that he can control the space-time he sucked from the SSB universe and restart them from zero, no casualty damage except for the monsters. There's no way he has any acquittance or Lifeform that can make him a ruler. He has shown a glimpse of Space-Time Manipulation.
When did he do anything resembling controllong time? Or space for that matter outside of the bombs that have to be technologically created and made?

When he controlled the space-time he cut off to surround himself, then he created a stairs. There's no casualty damage except for the monsters if I remember correctly.

His way of taking over the SSB universe is very Low 2-C as well. He literally cut off the space-time until nothing is left and completely dragged and merged with the subspace. And we saw that he can drag those space-time he cut off with thought alone.

He can control the space-time he cut off. The "I'm gonna absorb the dimension using my dimension when everything is cut off" kind of total domination is Low 2-C.

Low 2-C is AP, aka, the strenght you would need to create a universe and its time.

And, as you can see in this map, his biggest subspace hole is
SSBB-SubMap-1
country sized.
and again, HE DIDNT MAKE IT, HE MADE ROBs EXPLOTE SUBSPACE BOMBS FOR HIM.

No, it's not about what he did in SSB universe in SSB world, it's what he did and will do in SSB universe when it will be completely absorbed by the bombs and in ''subspace. He can easily drag the space-time he cut off with thought and if the time has given and the bombs successfully dragged the universe into Subspace, will in control of Tabuu just like the places bombed.

No, you're not getting it. He can control the space-time when it is dragged into his territory aka Subspace. He will do the same if he dragged the whole thing because that is his plan. Low 2-C within Subspace for capable of controlling the SSB universe when it is completely dragged because that is his plan in the first place. What you're saying is completely NLF. And stupid as ****.

Your argument is what is stupid as **** for three reasons.

1.- When the entire bomb factory exploted, it created a country level explotion.

2.-Control over anything will never, ever give you an AP feat, reality warping at best

3.-If it is now shown, aka "part of his plan", its just speculation.

Except it does give you an AP. Marvel God tiers like Living Tribunal, realm embodiments like Oblivion, SMT High tiers like Kagutsuchi, Nasuverse planet busters like BB, former star Masadaverse stellars like Yakou Madara comes from controlling the things comparable to the AP given to them.

That is his plan. He takes over the world by dragging them to the subspace. That's what he did when they stopped him and that's what he was trying to do until Ganon and Bowser guys disobeyed him.

õ©╗õ║║Õà¼ÒüƒÒüíÒüîÒüäÒéï"ÒüôÒü«õ©ûþòî"ÒéÆÕêçÒéèÕÅûÒüúÒüªÞç¬ÕêåÒü«õ©ûþòîÒü½Õ╝òÒüìÒüÜÒéèÞ¥╝ÒééÒüåÒü¿õ╝üÒüªÒüƒÒÇé

He (Tabuu) tried to dragged the world where our protagonists live in his world.

"ÒüôÒü«õ©ûþòî"Òü«õ©╗ÒüºÒüéÒéï"Òâ×Òé╣Òé┐Òâ╝ÒâÅÒâ│Òâë"ÒÇé ÒüØÒüùÒüªÒâ×Òé╣Òé┐Òâ╝ÒâÅÒâ│ÒâëÒü¿ÒâòÒéíÒéñÒé┐Òâ╝ÒüƒÒüíÒü«ÚüÄÕÄ╗Òü«µêªÒüäÒéÆþƒÑÒéïÒü½ Þç│ÒüúÒüƒÒé┐ÒâûÒâ╝Òü»ÒÇü"ÒüôÒü«õ©ûþòî"Òü½Õ╣▓µ©ëÒüÖÒéïÒüƒÒéüÒü½Òâ×Òé╣Òé┐Òâ╝ÒâÅÒâ│ÒâëÒéÆ Õê®þö¿ÒüÖÒéïÒüôÒü¿Òü½ÒüÖÒéïÒÇé

Master Hand. The Master of the SSB world. After Tabuu learned the past between the fighters and Master Hand, he used him as a tool to influence the outside world.

Òé¼ÒâÄÒâ│ÒâëÒâ¡ÒâòÒüîÒâ¡Òâ£ÒââÒâêÒéƵôìÒéèÒÇüÒé¿ÒéñÒâ│ÒéÀÒâúÒâ│ÒâêÕ│ÂÒéÆÞç¬þêåÒüòÒüøÒüƒþÉåþö▒Òü»ÒÇü õ║£þ®║þá▓µêªÞëªÒéÆ"ÒüôÒü«õ©ûþòî"Òü½Õ╝òÒüìÒüÜÒéèÕç║ÒüøÒéïÒüáÒüæÒü«þ®┤ÒéÆõ¢£ÒéïÒüƒÒéüÒÇé

The reason why Ganon controlled the robots to make the island self-destruct, is to create a hole in the world that can bring out the subspace gunship.

Òü¥ÒüƒÒÇüõ║£þ®║þá▓µêªÞëªÒéÆ"ÒüôÒü«õ©ûþòî"Òü½Õç║ÒüÖÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÕç║µØÑÒéîÒü░ÒÇü Òü╗Òü╝þäíÚÖÉÒü½õ©ûþòîÒéÆõ║£þ®║ÚûôÒü½Õ╝òÒüìÒüÜÒéèÞ¥╝ÒéÇÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÕç║µØÑÒéïÒÇé

Also if the gunship is successfully bring out to the world, it is capable of dragging the entire SSB world indefinitely.

Òé┐ÒâûÒâ╝ÒüîÒüØÒéîÒü¥ÒüºÕêçÒéèÕÅûÒüúÒüƒõ©ûþòîÒü¬Òü®ÒéÆÕå쵺ïµêÉÒüùÒÇü þ»ëÒüìõ©èÒüÆÒüƒÞÖܵºïÒü«Þ┐ÀÕ««ÒÇé

The fictional labyrinth built up by the reconstruction of the worlds Tabuu cutted off.

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
Your argument is what is stupid as **** for three reasons.
You, my friend, need to chill out.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
What you're saying is completely NLF. And stupid as ****.
You, my friend, also need to chill out.

Seriously, this is a video game. Change the tone. Nobody wants to listen to someone who insults them. We've already got 300+ replies in this garbage dump of a thread because we cannot agree on anything to save the planet.

I cannot imagine how you people would handle actual political issues that affect the world if you cannot discuss revisions of rankings for a fictional verse without being at each other's throats constantly.

Back