• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pre-crisis Superman vs. Medaka Kurokami

With the sword? I would give it to Superman based off nigh-omnicience alone, but this "All Fiction" ability gives me some pause. Would that protect her from time travel and mind control? Superman should be able to know what she can do having the sword and act accordingly, but I need to hear some more input before I actually cast my vote.

I vote Supes But a side of Me says Inconclusive cause

A guy That Can Create His Own Hax VS. A Girl That Can Copy Hax

The first Side Would Just throw Powerful Attacks At The other side While The other side would tank and Copy it I see No way of this ending....BUT if superman can create A hax Of his own that prevents medaka From copying him then supes takes this add the fact that he has his Nigh-Omniscience hax

Medeka starts the fight with

• Unknown Hero (This ability is very similar to Medaka's Alpha Presence, but whereas hers only affects animals, his affects people. Almost no student can recall him, and nobody can recognize his existence. However, if one person is able to see him, everyone present will become able to. When he gets serious however, no one can find him)
Superman forgets that she exists anddoesn't pull time travel shenanigans, or anything else for that matter, and then medeka incapacitates him with

• Weighted Words (Allows her to control electrical signals that interfere with the target's motor skills. Yukuhashi calls the ability "Weighted Words" because no one can resist orders and are forced to follow them, no matter how they try to resist. Since she can manipulate electricity, his ability also affects machines; for example, crushing them or lifting them in the air. With this Abnormality Oudo can brainwash people with this power, so medaka can do it) from Oudo.
or any of her other many hax. Superman can't really defend against them when he doesn't know she exists and can't recognize her standing right in front of him.

A Sword Dancer said:
Medeka starts the fight with
  • Unknown Hero (This ability is very similar to Medaka's Alpha Presence, but whereas hers only affects animals, his affects people. Almost no student can recall him, and nobody can recognize his existence. However, if one person is able to see him, everyone present will become able to. When he gets serious however, no one can find him)
Superman forgets that she exists anddoesn't pull time travel shenanigans, or anything else for that matter, and then medeka incapacitates him with

• Weighted Words (Allows her to control electrical signals that interfere with the target's motor skills. Yukuhashi calls the ability "Weighted Words" because no one can resist orders and are forced to follow them, no matter how they try to resist. Since she can manipulate electricity, his ability also affects machines; for example, crushing them or lifting them in the air. With this Abnormality Oudo can brainwash people with this power, so medaka can do it) from Oudo.
or any of her other many hax. Superman can't really defend against them when he doesn't know she exists and can't recognize her standing right in front of him.
No longer a problem IMO.Superman Can process thought's faster than most alien's in DC universe his reaction time can span on attosecond's and can Likely Analyze medaka's P and A through Nigh-Omniscience...He won't just sit around waiting for that to happen even with speed equal he has enough speed to stop that from happening the only thing superman needs to do is create a P and A hax that prevents her from doing shit on him and BAM he's golde

Don't see how that makes sense, medeka copies abilities and skills she sees instantly and uses them even better than the original person.

Not that it matters because superman forget medekas existance and be unable to notice her at the start of the fight, followed by a deathblow or other form of incapacitation he can't see coming.

A Sword Dancer said:
Don't see how that makes sense, medeka copies abilities and skills she sees instantly and uses them even better than the original person.
Not that it matters because superman forget medekas existance and be unable to notice her at the start of the fight, followed by a deathblow or other form of incapacitation he can't see coming.
Yes..and superman can make his own hax as fast as MFTL+ and is arguably smarter than medaka.he won't stand around waiting for that to happen (btw weighted words won't really work on superman as he has a high immunity to electrical energy and weighted words is not exactly that high on voltage)

A Sword Dancer said:
Speed equal includes thought and reaction speed.
I was going off intelligence. It's listed as nigh omniscience, doesn't that mean he knows nearly everything? Not simply his brain working faster or observing quicker, but posessing knowledge? Or am I misunderstanding something here.

Yes..and superman can make his own hax as fast as MFTL+ and is arguably smarter than medaka.he won't stand around waiting for that to happen (btw weighted words won't really work on superman as he has a high immunity to electrical energy and weighted words is not exactly that high on voltage)

She has other methods to use as a finisher, that's just one option.

Speed is equal, so at best superman can spam new powers at the same speed medeka can copy the new powers - except medekas copies are even more effective than the original.

A Sword Dancer said:
She has other methods to use as a finisher, that's just one option.
Speed is equal, so at best superman can spam new powers at the same speed medeka can copy the new powers - except medekas copies are even more effective than the original.

my point is supes at best can make a hax that prevents medaka from copying him or his other abilities

because of speed equal whoever does things the fewer likely attacks first medaka would take a bit longer to do 2 or more of her hax you mentioned while superman already created the ONE hax i stated above

Just in case.

the ability you said about the forgetting her exisience and what not can be countered via nigh-omniscience he would instantly remember every thought he lost as fast as MFTL

The weighted words was already countered as i stated above

All fiction can be countered as supes has some immunity to reality warp hax (all fiction is just erasing from existence)

Book maker can be troublesome......but it takes too much time as kumagawa used it supes may likely do something before that even happens

As bonus

Supes can travel back in time instead of fighting her and kill her powerless mother preventing her existence in the first place

Medaka wins. I don't see how Supes is getting past All Fiction. It's way too hax. That and her various other Abormalities and Minuses (such as Unknown Hero, Encounter, and Book Maker) would make it impossible for Supes to even touch Medaka.

Ajimu has time travel via Door to Door. Time Travel is nothing new to Medaka. And Time Travel isn't going to help when you're erased from existence.

Assuming Medaka has everything ajimu had or at least most of she's acausal time travel won't do a thing

Superman.....gets haxxed.

Medaka can erase someone when they were in the past ? This battle really depends on who use first strong HAX . So i will change my vote to inconclusive . If speed is unequalized , superman will stomp

Dispel bound negates reality warping (All fiction) she's not doing much

It can only tank up to galaxy level power. Medaka has possible universal reality warping so if thats true DB wont do shit.

I thought medaka abilitie to copie the person abilties and become stronger then the original user was a NLF this was discussed in the hades vs medaka

Superman can go back in time and kill medaka as a baby or kill her mother right ?? But encounter can push any damage away... I'M CONFUSED

Back