• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powers & Abilities Evaluations Thread

It says its not available in my country so I can't view it.

Can you be clear about the description? I don't understand it well
Basically he floats then suddenly the people around him fly and go inside his thought bubble inside he can think and create objects and stuff. He just puts people INSIDE his thought

image.png
image.png

But what is putting people into your thoughts? Also the object dont actually appear in reality
Putting people in your thoughts = Immersion

Controlling your mental reality afterwards = Subjective Reality

That's what I know.. What do you think it should be? 🤔

Immersion can be used on others you say?
Actually, Yes. Unown did it. Check it's page
Is that how it works? I thought you had to being objects to real life
Not necessarily. What we have here is a mental world that can affect real objects (the humans) based on the thoughts of the thinker. This is textbook Subjective Reality. Unown is a good example of this
Maybe sealing?
I wouldn't say Sealing. BFR can be added. Although I don't think conventional dimensional travel will save you from this but you can take that particular question to QnA or wait it out

Actually, Yes. Unown did it. Check it's page
Damn
Not necessarily. What we have here is a mental world that can affect real objects (the humans) based on the thoughts of the thinker. This is textbook Subjective Reality. Unown is a good example of this
Alright thanks
I wouldn't say Sealing. BFR can be added. Although I don't think conventional dimensional travel will save you from this but you can take that particular question to QnA or wait it out
Question is existing as a thought NEP or AE? Basically Character can be inside thought bubbles of people and act however he wants even touching the real world objects as an idea

Existing as a thought is Abstract Existence Type 1. I don't know whether being able to interact with the real world would be an anti feat.....

Well he doesnt always exist as a though. Its just he can do it if he wants, I asked a few friends on discord we agreed on AE 2 and NEP 3
He can become AE 1 if he wants. That's Unown. Abstract Existence Type 1. He's not nonexistent. He "exists" as an idea

But You didn't give me more context earlier 🤔
I am sorry lol. Heres how it goes.

Character B thinks and a thought bubble appears, Character A is inside of it moves freely without Character Bs restrictions even if he is a thought he then even reaches out and eats a food on the table.

Other instance is when Character C thinks and a thought bubble appears Character A does the same freely moving and talking then Character C pops her thought bubble (Basically stops thinking about Character A) but then out of no where Character A as an idea and a thought wills himself into existence and talks again Character C answers with "You don't even exist!"

im not sure thats even NEP it doesn't meet the other prerequisite to be granted one

it not even existing is because he is just a thought by character B or C but persisted on existing.
it doesn't embody a concept nor an abstract

Incorporeality because they are just thoughts that persisted on existing

im not sure thats even NEP it doesn't meet the other prerequisite to be granted one
It is non existance but acts like it exists pretty sure that qualifies.
it not even existing is because he is just a thought by character B or C but persisted on existing.
it doesn't embody a concept nor an abstract
It does kinda embody his own concept as he can will himself into thoughts and exist as an abstract (as an idea or whatever) He is in thoughts and can exit them or create himself inside thought aswell while also being non existant

Tbh the way you explain it kind of overcomplicates it.

Download the video, drop it in gifycat and post it

That way others can properly evaluate it

Why does YouTube region restrict content lol

It is non existance but acts like it exists pretty sure that qualifies.
you need aspect of nonexistence to qualify for it

Can you prove it has no soul?
Can you prove it has no mind?
Can you prove it has no information?
Can you prove it has no concept?
Can you prove it has no fundamental aspect of reality aside from the first 4?

At this point it is just incorporeality with selective intangibility

you need aspect of nonexistence to qualify for it

Can you prove it has no soul?
Can you prove it has no mind?
Can you prove it has no information?
Can you prove it has no concept?
Can you prove it has no fundamental aspect of reality aside from the first 4?
It is stated to be non existant so-

If character A has X number of hax, but he says he cannot defeat character B, is is reasonable to give B resistance to character A's hax?

If character A has X number of hax, but he says he cannot defeat character B, is is reasonable to give B resistance to character A's hax?
Depends. Does Character A has the hax to defeat B without a problem (Death manipulation) or can Character B kill Character A before he can use these haxes

Depends. Does Character A has the hax to defeat B without a problem (Death manipulation) or can Character B kill Character A before he can use these haxes
Let's use 3 characters : A, B and C

A wants to fight B, then C easily defeats A by showing off some of his hax. C goes on to say "If you can't defeat me, then you don't stand a chance against B. Not even I have the powers to defeat B"

Let's use 3 characters : A, B and C

A wants to fight B, then C easily defeats A by showing off some of his hax. C goes on to say "If you can't defeat me, then you don't stand a chance against B. Not even I have the powers to defeat B"
Question is existing and not existing at the same time Transduality?

Hax.

He basically flexxed his psychic powers
I guess thats fine then. Question: Character A with supernatural luck once said "The meteor won't hit don't worry" everyone is calm until the meteor gets closer and closer right when it was gonna kill them earth itself uses a racket to hit it and starts to play pinpon. Is that probability manipulation, reality warping or just extreme luck?

I guess thats fine then. Question: Character A with supernatural luck once said "The meteor won't hit don't worry" everyone is calm until the meteor gets closer and closer right when it was gonna kill them earth itself uses a racket to hit it and starts to play pinpon. Is that probability manipulation, reality warping or just extreme luck?
Was the Earth a sentient character before this?

Back